BREAKING: Elizabeth Warren Still Not An Indian...

Democratic Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren claimed in the past to have Native American ancestry, but so far little to no evidence has emerged to confirm the claim. There is plenty of evidence, however, to suggest she doesn’t have Indian heritage.

Newly uncovered documents posted on a blog show that two ancestors of Massachusetts U.S. Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren were listed on government forms as ‘white,’ despite the Democratic candidate repeatedly saying that she comes from Native American heritage. Cherokee genealogist Twila Barnes posted census data on her blog this weekend that she says shows that Warren’s mother, Pauline Herring, listed herself as ‘white’ in 1940.

This will only hurt Warren if voters think trustworthiness is a quality their elected leaders should have. Since we are talking Massachusetts, the verdict is still out.

Read more: Documents Show Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American | The Daily Caller
images

Liz Warren's Yearbook Picture

200px-Ward_Churchill.jpg

I admit I LMAO. The picture looks just like this woman I know, but she really is of Native American decent. In all fairness I'm part Cherokee too. About 1/18th. I don't claim it, but i don't consider myself German or English either. I'm an American and claiming anything else seems asinine to me.

Democratic Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren claimed in the past to have Native American ancestry, but so far little to no evidence has emerged to confirm the claim. There is plenty of evidence, however, to suggest she doesn’t have Indian heritage.

Newly uncovered documents posted on a blog show that two ancestors of Massachusetts U.S. Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren were listed on government forms as ‘white,’ despite the Democratic candidate repeatedly saying that she comes from Native American heritage. Cherokee genealogist Twila Barnes posted census data on her blog this weekend that she says shows that Warren’s mother, Pauline Herring, listed herself as ‘white’ in 1940.

This will only hurt Warren if voters think trustworthiness is a quality their elected leaders should have. Since we are talking Massachusetts, the verdict is still out.

Read more: Documents Show Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American | The Daily Caller

I see Pauli is still terrified to discuss the issues.

Then why is it I see Pauli doing it all day long and you not?

Her family lore and the N.E. Geneological Society may still be right. Yours is Pubcrappe proof. Nobody in their right mind thinks this is anything.

Her family lore and the N.E. Geneological Society may still be right. Yours is Pubcrappe proof. Nobody in their right mind thinks this is anything.

the ne genealogical society says there is no proof she is an indian and has refused to issue any kind of affirmative position on this.

smoke some more crack and get back to us, otay?

I think it makes a mockery of affirmative action and this "minority" status, which I'm glad, because the whole thing deserves to be mocked.

She was just trying to do the right thing. You know getting hired for minority status and all. Harvard needed a Native American to meet their diversity dilemma.

At least she didn't claim to be Kenyan to get into Columbia or Harvard. :D

Pubcrappe? So now you think the native organizations she has offended aren't in their right mind?

Who are you to speak for them?

You're actually insulting First Nations people because they are angry over her lies? And make no doubt about it. They are pissed off.

Tribe-ulations for Liz Warren as Cherokees plan protest

Native Americans — outraged by Elizabeth Warren’s admission yesterday that she told her Ivy League bosses about her purported tribal roots — accused the embattled Democrat of snubbing them and vowed to protest at tomorrow’s state convention even as she scrambled to placate supporters.

“If she really wanted to reach out to our native people and have a discussion about issues that are affecting us, then she needs to talk to our tribal media,” said Rhonda Levando Gayton, president of the Native American Journalists Association.

Tribe-ulations for Liz Warren as Cherokees plan protest - BostonHerald.com

Forum List

Back