BREAKING: Elizabeth Warren Still Not An Indian...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Democratic Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren claimed in the past to have Native American ancestry, but so far little to no evidence has emerged to confirm the claim. There is plenty of evidence, however, to suggest she doesn’t have Indian heritage.

Newly uncovered documents posted on a blog show that two ancestors of Massachusetts U.S. Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren were listed on government forms as ‘white,’ despite the Democratic candidate repeatedly saying that she comes from Native American heritage. Cherokee genealogist Twila Barnes posted census data on her blog this weekend that she says shows that Warren’s mother, Pauline Herring, listed herself as ‘white’ in 1940.

This will only hurt Warren if voters think trustworthiness is a quality their elected leaders should have. Since we are talking Massachusetts, the verdict is still out.

Read more: Documents Show Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American | The Daily Caller

Liz Warren's Yearbook Picture

200px-Ward_Churchill.jpg

I still laugh everytime I see her since I heard her family was actually Indian killers in Oklahoma area. These liberals are truly crazy sick people who are envious or just want to be taken care of how else can you rationalize the scum they follow? Lol I hate Republican rinos but they are no where near the subhuman animals these libs seem to be :D imo

A word of caution on census data..............

The Cherokee "genealogist" is being more than a little disingenuous using the 1940 census for Warren's mother. No one, including Warren, has claimed she was majority Indian but only 1/32. Why then would her mother claim anything else than white on a census.

It is also fact that a census is only as reliable as the giver of the information. You cannot rely on every item of data being 100% accurate if the informant wished to lie or whose memory was faulty.

I believe Warren was not quite honest in her claim but neither is this Cherokee lady.

Democratic Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren claimed in the past to have Native American ancestry, but so far little to no evidence has emerged to confirm the claim. There is plenty of evidence, however, to suggest she doesn’t have Indian heritage.

Newly uncovered documents posted on a blog show that two ancestors of Massachusetts U.S. Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren were listed on government forms as ‘white,’ despite the Democratic candidate repeatedly saying that she comes from Native American heritage. Cherokee genealogist Twila Barnes posted census data on her blog this weekend that she says shows that Warren’s mother, Pauline Herring, listed herself as ‘white’ in 1940.

This will only hurt Warren if voters think trustworthiness is a quality their elected leaders should have. Since we are talking Massachusetts, the verdict is still out.

Read more: Documents Show Elizabeth Warren Is Not Native American | The Daily Caller

I see Pauli is still terrified to discuss the issues.

Forum List

Back