Breaking:ebola concerns in Texas after illegals from congo cross border into US

You know, I did a Google search for this (like I do with many of Blind Whore's posts), and there are a couple of far right news sources that are passing around this story, but there are also others that are saying it's b.s.

I'm going with those that say it's b.s., because of the incubation time and the fast way that Ebola works. There is no way in hell that someone would be able to travel for a month, make it here, and still be healthy enough to be put in quarantine. They would be dead in a couple of weeks.

And, if it REALLY was ebola, the CDC would have been down there with HAZMAT suits and put them into quarantine.

Nope, I think this is just more of Blind Whore's fear mongering.

US: A bogus Ebola scare in Texas

Frequently asked questions on Ebola virus disease

The incubation period, or the time interval from infection to onset of symptoms, is from 2 to 21 days. People are not contagious until they develop symptoms. Ebola virus disease infections can only be confirmed through laboratory testing.

You know, I did a Google search for this (like I do with many of Blind Whore's posts), and there are a couple of far right news sources that are passing around this story, but there are also others that are saying it's b.s.

I'm going with those that say it's b.s., because of the incubation time and the fast way that Ebola works. There is no way in hell that someone would be able to travel for a month, make it here, and still be healthy enough to be put in quarantine. They would be dead in a couple of weeks.

And, if it REALLY was ebola, the CDC would have been down there with HAZMAT suits and put them into quarantine.

Nope, I think this is just more of Blind Whore's fear mongering.

US: A bogus Ebola scare in Texas

Frequently asked questions on Ebola virus disease

The incubation period, or the time interval from infection to onset of symptoms, is from 2 to 21 days. People are not contagious until they develop symptoms. Ebola virus disease infections can only be confirmed through laboratory testing.
Then at least jump up and down to get your heart rate to increase.

• Banned
Video: Migrants From Ebola-Stricken Congo Marched Through Streets of San Antonio
Video footage shows migrants from ebola-stricken Congo being marched through the streets of San Antonio at night as one of their chaperones assaults a cameraman for filming the scene.

The clip shows migrants being led to a nearby church by city workers. Some of the illegal migrants hide their faces while one of the individuals leading the group assaults an Infowars cameraman in an attempt to stop him from filming.

“What country do you think you’re in, man?” asks the cameraman.
-------------------------------------------------------

I wonDer if I Posted something from 2014 if the same authoritarian JACKASS oh it will lock this too because why oh there just happens to be a " DIFFERENT ISSUES" in regard to the same topic oh imagine that ...

WOW another occurrence happens with Ebola so lets put it inn an OLD FKN article so that nobody knows UPDATES or new occurrences that have or will take place yah stupid fk!!

TRY STOPPING THE CENSORING OF ME AND MY SHIT!! LIKE INFOWARS!!

• Banned
a new EBOLA UPDATE OUT

(CNN)The Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo made the long-feared jump across borders with three cases confirmed Wednesday in Uganda, including the death of a 5-year-old boy who had the virus.

Ebola outbreak enters 'truly frightening phase' as it turns deadly in Uganda - CNN
upload_2019-6-13_6-55-13.png

CNN is even warning their idiots lol

• Banned
upload_2019-6-13_6-56-41.png

WHO Uganda on Twitter

The " DEMOCRATIC PARTY" of CONGO notice it is the GAWD DAM DEMOCRAT AGAIN KILLING THESE PEOPLE!! Find a democrat and you will find hate, murder, rape killers... you name it a Democ**t will represent it all.

upload_2019-6-13_6-59-50.png

View attachment 265145

WHO Uganda on Twitter

The " DEMOCRATIC PARTY" of CONGO notice it is the GAWD DAM DEMOCRAT AGAIN KILLING THESE PEOPLE!! Find a democrat and you will find hate, murder, rape killers... you name it a Democ**t will represent it all.

View attachment 265146
Notice that it`s the UN who is trying to keep Ebola confined to Africa. For those of you who don`t know shit about the UN (which includes most Republicans), the World Health Organization is a UN agency.

Maybe an outbreak is necessary to expose the fakery of the DUMS. Let the public see people melting from the inside out and see politicians screaming about racism then!:113::bye1::bye1:. Let's see how that flies!

Forum List

Back