BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

You're absolutely right......did'ja know that everywhere that 'tard went, there were LOTS of big, burly mean bikers that told him to take his shit elsewhere.

Personally? I'd kinda like it if he was winked out of existence. He reminds me a great deal of Hitler, with his rhetoric. I mean........Hitler used rhetoric against those he deemed unfit, why else would we let a malevolent spirit like that inhabit the Earth again?

And Sunnidiot, you should really investigate the why of what some people are saying, rather than just trusting their words.

Like I said before Sunnidiot, you are a window licker on the short bus, with a big fucking helmet.

Yeah, I got a kick out of the bikers. Been known to hang out with more than a few. They should have taken chains to the dirtbags.

If you like quoting the Old Testament, as well as believing all the stuff that is there (most of it's true, but there are parables and lessons contained therein. So, if you're so enamored by the OT, then explain to me why you are still on a computer (as evidenced by the crayon scrawlings on this board that you've written), why are you still driving a car and using cell phones? After all, if we were supposed to stay in the dark ages, then please tell me why progress happens?
Where does the Torah or Levitical Laws speak against having modern conveniances or technology to make life easier??

I don't believe that Jesus changed the law. So the Levitical Laws are still in effect.

Sodomites are to be put to death. And stoning was the way they executed people.

Wrong. Let's just examine this from a logical standpoint ...

A. Homosexual who does what he wishes in the privacy of his own house and harms no one.

B. Hate-spewing nutjob hiding behind religion and cherrypicking facts in order to call for the execution of A.

I vote B gets stoned to death as a FAR bigger threat to society than A.

Yeah, I got a kick out of the bikers. Been known to hang out with more than a few. They should have taken chains to the dirtbags.
Basically, Fred Phelps is right in that God allowed us to be engage in a war where our soilders are being killed and we are being humiliated, because of our sin as a nation. One of those sins is allowing homosexuality to thrive in our country.

Basically, Fred Phelps is right in that God allowed us to be engage in a war where our soilders are being killed and we are being humiliated, because of our sin as a nation. One of those sins is allowing homosexuality to thrive in our country.

Do you also agree with Jim Jones? LOL! With Phelps there's no doubt where your fate lies and it's not with the virgins or angels.

Where does the Torah or Levitical Laws speak against having modern conveniances or technology to make life easier??

Leviticus was a drunk. S&M quotes one verse from Leviticus, but three or four verses prior to it the same verse is written verbatim, minus the "should be put to death" part.

S&M's just cherrypicking to suit his argument. If you want to call it that.

Wrong. Let's just examine this from a logical standpoint ...

A. Homosexual who does what he wishes in the privacy of his own house and harms no one.

B. Hate-spewing nutjob hiding behind religion and cherrypicking facts in order to call for the execution of A.

I vote B gets stoned to death as a FAR bigger threat to society than A.

Ya know? I totally agree.

Hey Sunnidiot, got a rock? I wanna throw one or several at you.

See y'all? This is the kinda crap that I'm talking about. Sunnidiot is quoting Leviticus, which is a book written by the Levites to put down anything that didn't belong in the Temple, because they were the High Priests to a nation (Israel) that was designated by God Himself to be the nation of priests to the world.

Now........lemmie ask ya something.......

If you like quoting the Old Testament, as well as believing all the stuff that is there (most of it's true, but there are parables and lessons contained therein. So, if you're so enamored by the OT, then explain to me why you are still on a computer (as evidenced by the crayon scrawlings on this board that you've written), why are you still driving a car and using cell phones? After all, if we were supposed to stay in the dark ages, then please tell me why progress happens?

Are you actually using Scruncii Man as a source for your argument?:confused:

Basically, you and Fred Phelps are idiots. Seems both of you morons presume to speak for God.

Well, no, Phelps isn't right. He claims to be a Baptist, and a Christian. Show me where in the New Testament of the Holy Bible Christ teaches one word of the hate you spew. Phelps can call himself what he wants but his actions speak louder than words and his behavior is defnintely NOT Christ-like.

Levticus was a mortal man. When you have God appear before me and tell me Himself homosexuals should be stoned to death, I'll believe He said it. Until then, you speak only for you, and you are an idiot, and it would be a waste of perfectly good rocks to stone YOU to death.

Levticus was a mortal man. When you have God appear before me and tell me Himself homosexuals should be stoned to death, I'll believe He said it. Unt
Leviticus wasn't a person numb nuts!! :lol:

Leviticus is a book in the Old Testament dealing with the Levite Priests and the Torah Laws.

It was written by Moses who recieved the Words straight from God. :eusa_pray:

Leviticus wasn't a person numb nuts!! :lol:

Leviticus is a book in the Old Testament dealing with the Levite Priests and the Torah Laws.

It was written by Moses who recieved the Words straight from God. :eusa_pray:

Y'think? Well, let me fix that for you. The Levites were drunks. How's that? Obviously since you have no other argument you wish to go after grammatical errors.

Y'think? Well, let me fix that for you. The Levites were drunks. How's that? Obviously since you have no other argument you wish to go after grammatical errors.
What the #@%&$ are you talking about?? :confused:

Gunny, put the bottle down, get sober, and come back and then post :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back