[Breaking] Dorner and Police in Fire Fight

Last edited:
Did I hear correctly? His wallet and I.D. were found near the Mexican border?

Your a little late that was 6 days ago I believe. When he tried to steal the boat near San Diego if I'm correct. Then he went to his daily survival guide which said "lets drop the wallet here maybe they will fall for the Mexico trick." That was his big plan in his arsenal of weapons.

Given the inflammatory posts we sof often read about how gun owners are the people who are going to stand up against asn oppressive government, I find it interesting who among us is now outraged by a gun-smart guy who is actually DOING what so many here tell us they PLAN on doing....eventually.

There's a lot of big talkers on this board, but they fail to pass the credibility test.

Given the inflammatory posts we sof often read about how gun owners are the people who are going to stand up against asn oppressive government, I find it interesting who among us is now outraged by a gun-smart guy who is actually DOING what so many here tell us they PLAN on doing....eventually.

There's a lot of big talkers on this board, but they fail to pass the credibility test.

^ unadulterated bullshit.

There is no valid analog between having guns to stand up against a hypothetically oppressive government someday and committing multiple murders over a dispute as to how one was treated when fired from a government job.

editec, it is you and your laughable post that does not pass the credibility test.

Last edited:
Now that he's dead, the left is trying to wiggle out of making him their poster boy for heroism.

He wasn't "standing up against an oppressive gov't". He was a SUPPORTER of the oppressive Gov't. He showed his support by killing Cops.

The man was a complete loon who used his Race as an excuse.

He wasn't "standing up against an oppressive gov't". He was a SUPPORTER of the oppressive Gov't. He showed his support by killing Cops.

The man was a complete loon who used his Race as an excuse.
Yes. He also killed two innocent civilians. Why is it everyone only cares about the cops he killed?

Senseless post of the day.

Forum List

Back