Breaking: DNC Asks Pentagon For Records on 2012 Obama Challengers Palin & Romney..WTF

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This takes the cake. They even want it before the midterm elections on Nov 2nd. Now what we are seeing is hypocrisy at its finest. Obama never released records or correspondence pertaining to him but the DNC who never vetted Obama wants to see Palins, Romney and 5 other potential challengers records. I say lets see Obama's records first. After all, Obama vowed to be the most transparent president ever.

Exclusive: Democrats Ask Pentagon for Information on Potential Obama 2012 Contenders - ABC News

DNC Requests Records Related to Palin, Romney, Seven Other Possible 2012 Contenders.

The Democratic National Committee formally has asked the Pentagon for reams of correspondence between military agencies and nine potential Republican presidential candidates, a clear indication that Democrats are building opposition-research files on specific 2012 contenders even before the midterm elections.

An internal Army e-mail obtained by ABC News indicates that the DNC has filed Freedom of Information Act requests for "any and all records of communication" between Army departments and agencies and each of the nine Republicans -- all of whom are widely mentioned as possible challengers to President Obama.

The agencies are asked to respond to the request by this Friday, just four days before Election Day...

more in link:

Last edited:
  • Banned
The first records they look for on Sarah concern her relationship with the National Guard, and her son who was in the military.

I never heard of such before. Look at what they did to Joe the Plumber for simply asking a question of Obama. I can't imagine what will happen to one who is going up against him as a challenger for the presidency!

• Banned
CaféAuLait;2898819 said:
I never heard of such before. Look at what they did to Joe the Plumber for simply asking a question of Obama. I can't imagine what will happen to one who is going up against him as a challenger for the presidency!

I know it. They have no ethics what so ever. One thing though, Palin has nothing to hide. I don't know about Romney and the others.

CaféAuLait;2898819 said:

I know it. They have no ethics what so ever. One thing though, Palin has nothing to hide. I don't know about Romney and the others.
Doesn't matter. Leftists will lie and distort, and when asked for proof, will point to their own lies and distortions. They'll believe as they're told to believe.

Dear DNC:

Fuck off.

Love,
The Pentagon

Thats all they'd get from me.... maybe a dead fish or two, but that about it.

Or they could deliver all the documents strapped to a JDAM.

Now before any leftists shit their pants, no, I'm not suggesting the US military attack the DNC. Save your outrage. It's called a joke...and no, it doesn't matter that you don't think it's funny. Why? Because I don't care what you think.

Last edited:
For years the Democrat propaganda machine has been 10 times better than the republican machine. If the Republicans don't learn this quickly they could get a surprise. They really need to learn to play the game better. It's one of the reasons Obama has been able to screw up the country so badly.

This seems stupid. I can't believe this is true. I mean why kind of morons would demand records for people before anyone even announces their candidacy? And exactly what do they expect to find that they don't already know? I mean it's not like Mitt or Sarah haven't been in the public limelight before.

Seriously, why would anyone be this stupid?

colkilgoreavcopyty6.jpg

This seems stupid. I can't believe this is true. I mean why kind of morons would demand records for people before anyone even announces their candidacy? And exactly what do they expect to find that they don't already know? I mean it's not like Mitt or Sarah haven't been in the public limelight before.

Seriously, why would anyone be this stupid?

It's disturbing isn't it? On the other hand. Obama wouldn't show anyone his records during the campaign.

This takes the cake. They even want it before the midterm elections on Nov 2nd. Now what we are seeing is hypocrisy at its finest. Obama never released records or correspondence pertaining to him but the DNC who never vetted Obama wants to see Palins, Romney and 5 other potential challengers records. I say lets see Obama's records first. After all, Obama vowed to be the most transparent president ever.

Exclusive: Democrats Ask Pentagon for Information on Potential Obama 2012 Contenders - ABC News

DNC Requests Records Related to Palin, Romney, Seven Other Possible 2012 Contenders.

The Democratic National Committee formally has asked the Pentagon for reams of correspondence between military agencies and nine potential Republican presidential candidates, a clear indication that Democrats are building opposition-research files on specific 2012 contenders even before the midterm elections.

An internal Army e-mail obtained by ABC News indicates that the DNC has filed Freedom of Information Act requests for "any and all records of communication" between Army departments and agencies and each of the nine Republicans -- all of whom are widely mentioned as possible challengers to President Obama.

The agencies are asked to respond to the request by this Friday, just four days before Election Day...

more in link:

I understand your reaction to this, USArmyRetired, but I doubt you get the nuances. FOI Act requests have to be responded to within a timeframe set by law. Any citizen can make one, and the DNC is not a government agency. Obama may not have even known about this.

Personally I'll be shocked if there actually is any such correspondence, but if it exists, there's nothing sinister about asking for copies.

I understand your reaction to this, USArmyRetired, but I doubt you get the nuances. FOI Act requests have to be responded to within a timeframe set by law. Any citizen can make one, and the DNC is not a government agency. Obama may not have even known about this.

Personally I'll be shocked if there actually is any such correspondence, but if it exists, there's nothing sinister about asking for copies.

What do you suppose they're going to do with anything they get?

more in link:

Obama may not have known about this???????

Oh please, Madelbrain, even YOU can't have that naive!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What do you suppose they're going to do with anything they get?

Bingo! +100!

:D

Forum List

Back