Breaking: Decorated Army Physician refusing ALL Orders until Obama Proves Eligibility

This dr will make a mint and get out of his service all at once..

Get ready for the BOOK to come out in a couple of months.

This is why we have Military Prisons

Make him a reservation

Interesting, maybe now we can finally put this monster to bed. I do believe that Mr Obama was born in Hawaii. However I do have some questions about his connections with Indonesia and questions about how he paid for his college.

Hopefully he will finally answer these questions and we can all move on.

Of course chances are this fine officer is throwing his career away for nothing.

What questions about Indonesia? He was there when he was like six or something. He also went to a PUBLIC school, and catholic private school.
And who cares who paid for his college.

Interesting questions like did he travel to Pakistan with an American or an Indonesian passport? Or did he receive a grant as a foreign student? Now remember I said they were questions, unanswered questions that he should have no problem answering. Since he has refused to answer them is why the birthers are still out there.

He needs to get over the embarrassment of whatever he is hiding and let it out there. Either that or the questions will get louder. I mean we all know his parents were not legally married. No biggy there. He simply should put the questions to rest. Then we can crucify him on his policies.:lol:

This story is going to get good. This is not some PFC or ensign or average officer. This guy is a highly decorated officer who is in charge of caring for the Army Chief of Staff George Casey and all of his pilots and crew. His awards and decorations include the Army Flight Surgeon's Badge, Combat Medical Badge, the Bronze Service Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Army Achievement Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters, the National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Service Star, the Armed Forced Expedition Medal, the Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon and the NATO service medal.

Press Release

DECORATED ARMY PHYSICIAN REFUSES ALL MILITARY ORDERS BECAUSE PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DOCUMENT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY

Washington, D.C., March 30, 2010. “I am today compelled to make the distasteful choice to invite my own court martial, in pursuit of the truth about the president’s eligibility under the constitution to hold office”, said active duty Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin. The American Patriot Foundation, a non-profit group incorporated in 2003 to foster appreciation and respect for the U.S. Constitution, immediately announced it has set up a legal defense fund and will provide Lt. Col. Lakin with a top-flight defense team.

Lakin has today informed his superiors that he cannot understand how his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution” does not permit military officers to pursue proof of eligibility from his commander-in-chief. Lt. Col. Lakin’s efforts to seek affirmation of the president’s eligibility have been rebuffed with legal evasions.

This man is a coward.

Interesting, maybe now we can finally put this monster to bed. I do believe that Mr Obama was born in Hawaii. However I do have some questions about his connections with Indonesia and questions about how he paid for his college.

Of course chances are this fine officer is throwing his career away for nothing.

What questions about Indonesia? He was there when he was like six or something. He also went to a PUBLIC school, and catholic private school.
And who cares who paid for his college.

Interesting questions like did he travel to Pakistan with an American or an Indonesian passport? Or did he receive a grant as a foreign student? Now remember I said they were questions, unanswered questions that he should have no problem answering. Since he has refused to answer them is why the birthers are still out there.

He needs to get over the embarrassment of whatever he is hiding and let it out there. Either that or the questions will get louder. I mean we all know his parents were not legally married. No biggy there. He simply should put the questions to rest. Then we can crucify him on his policies.:lol:

Birther, are you saying his mother was a natural born citizen? If so, you answered your own question.

And now this disgrace to the Army uniform is being court-martialed:

U.S. military officials tell NBC News that the U.S. Army will court martial a lieutenant colonel who refuses to deploy to Afghanistan because he considers orders from President Obama to be "illegal."

Army doctor Lt. Col. Terry Lakin believes Obama does not meet the constitutional requirements to be president and commander-in-chief, because he believes (incorrectly) that Obama wasn't born in the United States.

Army to court martial 'birther' officer - First Read - msnbc.com

:clap2:

Let's see how he feels after doing some time in Leavenworth.

This story is going to get good. This is not some PFC or ensign or average officer. This guy is a highly decorated officer who is in charge of caring for the Army Chief of Staff George Casey and all of his pilots and crew. His awards and decorations include the Army Flight Surgeon's Badge, Combat Medical Badge, the Bronze Service Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Army Achievement Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters, the National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Service Star, the Armed Forced Expedition Medal, the Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon and the NATO service medal.

Press Release

DECORATED ARMY PHYSICIAN REFUSES ALL MILITARY ORDERS BECAUSE PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DOCUMENT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY

Washington, D.C., March 30, 2010. “I am today compelled to make the distasteful choice to invite my own court martial, in pursuit of the truth about the president’s eligibility under the constitution to hold office”, said active duty Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin. The American Patriot Foundation, a non-profit group incorporated in 2003 to foster appreciation and respect for the U.S. Constitution, immediately announced it has set up a legal defense fund and will provide Lt. Col. Lakin with a top-flight defense team.

Lakin has today informed his superiors that he cannot understand how his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution” does not permit military officers to pursue proof of eligibility from his commander-in-chief. Lt. Col. Lakin’s efforts to seek affirmation of the president’s eligibility have been rebuffed with legal evasions.

That doesn't mean anything. Look at Lt. Col. Fehrenbach.

Fehrenbach’s experience as an instructor-level weapons systems officer included time in both the F-15E Strike Eagle and the EF-111 Raven. Missions took him over Baghdad during the 2003 invasion, above Afghanistan in 2002 and into the Balkans for Operation Allied Force in 1999. He has 2,180 flying hours, nine Air Medals — one for heroism — and five Air Force Commendation Medals.

Fehrenbach served as the deputy director of operations for the 366th Operations Support Squadron at Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho. He was getting ready to deploy again overseas.

Gay officer may be ousted after 18 years - Air Force News, news from Iraq - Air Force Times

The Lt. Col. didn't "come out". Someone sent an anonymous message and he was kicked out just short of retirement. Good one.

The problem is that too many conservative fucking assholes have entered the service and are destroying it just like everything else they touch. They are like "Midas", only they turn everything to shit.

Kick out the good guys and keep the loons.

U.S. military officials tell NBC News that the U.S. Army will court martial a lieutenant colonel who refuses to deploy to Afghanistan because he considers orders from President Obama to be "illegal."

Army doctor Lt. Col. Terry Lakin believes Obama does not meet the constitutional requirements to be president and commander-in-chief, because he believes (incorrectly) that Obama wasn't born in the United States.

It was the only possible outcome. I hope he does get some prison time.
I did not get to refuse to go to Nam.

Methinks he's going to be crying as bad as Glenn Beck here soon.

MAYBE if you read this Ollie, you will NOT have any more concerns or questions on this? ;)

Here is the link to FACTCHECK on this issue and just a clip of the article on it which i recommend you reading in full...it was ALL FABRICATED by the Birthers....once again.... :(

FactCheck.org: Has a "smoking gun" been found to prove Obama was not born a U.S. citizen? Did he attend Occidental College on a scholarship for foreign students?
Where Truth Ends

Not all versions of this e-mail carry the telltale April 1 dateline, however. And more than a month after it first appeared we continue to get questions about whether it is true, and to see postings on conservative blogs that seem to accept its claims as fact. But not only is the message a hoax, its key claims are as false as they can be. Among the few claims that are true in this message is that from fall 1979 through spring 1981 Obama attended Occidental College, a small (currently 1,825 students, according to its Web site) school in Los Angeles. After that he transferred to Columbia University in New York City to finish his undergraduate education. The photo here is from his application to Occidental. It's also true that Obama was on scholarship while at Occidental, according to articles in the Los Angeles Times and Boston Globe. But that's about where the truth ends. For those who might believe that even a fake news story quoting a nonexistent organization might still have some validity, we offer these facts:

No Fulbright: Contrary to what this e-mail claims, Obama's scholarship wasn't a Fulbright. It's true that many foreign students come to the U.S. under the Fulbright program, sponsored by the United States Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. But Fulbrights for foreign students are primarily intended for graduate students studying for masters' degrees or Ph.D. degrees, not for college freshmen and sophomores.

No "Soetoro": Another false claim is that Obama attended and received financial aid "under the name Barry Soetoro," using the surname of his Indonesian stepfather Lolo Soetoro. The college's Director of Communications Jim Tranquada told us there's no record of that. He told us in an e-mail: Occidental spokesman Tranquada: Contemporary public documents, such as the 1979-80 freshman 'Lookbook' published at the beginning of President Obama's first year at Occidental, list him as Barack Obama. All of the Occidental alumni I have spoken to from that era (1979-81) who knew him, knew him as Barry Obama.

No Records: It's not even true that Occidental has released Obama's student records, as claimed in the message. Nor have courts ordered any such records to be made public. According to the college spokesman:
Occidental spokesman Tranquada: To date, all of the litigation filed regarding President Obama's student records at Occidental has been rejected by the courts. Occidental has not released his transcripts or his student file.

Furthermore there's no trace of the supposed Daily Mail story headlined "Obama Eligibility Questioned," either on the newspaper's Web site or in the Nexis database of stories published by the paper. The claim that the Supreme Court recently agreed to hear a case brought by Leo Donofrio is also false; the high court in fact refused to grant a hearing in that case back on Dec. 8, 2008. There is a group called the "United States Justice Foundation," and it does list a Gary Kreep as its executive director. But we find no report of any study of Obama's legal spending on its Web site, or any mention of turning information over to Attorney General Eric Holder.....

Forum List

Back