Breaking: Decorated Army Physician refusing ALL Orders until Obama Proves Eligibility

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
This story is going to get good. This is not some PFC or ensign or average officer. This guy is a highly decorated officer who is in charge of caring for the Army Chief of Staff George Casey and all of his pilots and crew. His awards and decorations include the Army Flight Surgeon's Badge, Combat Medical Badge, the Bronze Service Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Army Achievement Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters, the National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Service Star, the Armed Forced Expedition Medal, the Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon and the NATO service medal.

Press Release

DECORATED ARMY PHYSICIAN REFUSES ALL MILITARY ORDERS BECAUSE PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DOCUMENT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY

Washington, D.C., March 30, 2010. “I am today compelled to make the distasteful choice to invite my own court martial, in pursuit of the truth about the president’s eligibility under the constitution to hold office”, said active duty Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin. The American Patriot Foundation, a non-profit group incorporated in 2003 to foster appreciation and respect for the U.S. Constitution, immediately announced it has set up a legal defense fund and will provide Lt. Col. Lakin with a top-flight defense team.

Lakin has today informed his superiors that he cannot understand how his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution” does not permit military officers to pursue proof of eligibility from his commander-in-chief. Lt. Col. Lakin’s efforts to seek affirmation of the president’s eligibility have been rebuffed with legal evasions.

This story is going to get good. This is not some PFC or ensign or average officer. This guy is a highly decorated officer who is in charge of caring for the Army Chief of Staff George Casey and all of his pilots and crew. His awards and decorations include the Army Flight Surgeon's Badge, Combat Medical Badge, the Bronze Service Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Army Achievement Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters, the National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Service Star, the Armed Forced Expedition Medal, the Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon and the NATO service medal.

Press Release

DECORATED ARMY PHYSICIAN REFUSES ALL MILITARY ORDERS BECAUSE PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DOCUMENT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY

Washington, D.C., March 30, 2010. “I am today compelled to make the distasteful choice to invite my own court martial, in pursuit of the truth about the president’s eligibility under the constitution to hold office”, said active duty Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin. The American Patriot Foundation, a non-profit group incorporated in 2003 to foster appreciation and respect for the U.S. Constitution, immediately announced it has set up a legal defense fund and will provide Lt. Col. Lakin with a top-flight defense team.

Lakin has today informed his superiors that he cannot understand how his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution” does not permit military officers to pursue proof of eligibility from his commander-in-chief. Lt. Col. Lakin’s efforts to seek affirmation of the president’s eligibility have been rebuffed with legal evasions.

*snicker...Dial-a-Stripe.

I'm sure he'll have a lucrative career on the outside.

Interesting, maybe now we can finally put this monster to bed. I do believe that Mr Obama was born in Hawaii. However I do have some questions about his connections with Indonesia and questions about how he paid for his college.

Hopefully he will finally answer these questions and we can all move on.

Of course chances are this fine officer is throwing his career away for nothing.

Easy money for Obama. I bet even he could use $25 million dollars.

The owners of this website will pay $25,000,000 to Barack Hussein Obama
if he will produce his "real" long-form birth certificate.

Birthers

I don't see it as much of a story. This Lt. Col. Terrance Lakin sounds to me a little like Lynne Meredith, who parlayed a little knowledge into a 10 year federal prison sentence. Perhaps he thinks this will get him a gig on FOX News network?

Last edited:
Here he is in a video stating why he is doing this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea9JVnck_-E]YouTube - American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund[/ame]

Press Release

Leavenworth needs a Dr. I suppose.
You have been in the military and know this is no excuseable reason to refuse legal orders.

Stupit DR. Thinks his orders are coming from Obama?

I am not sure I want this DR. Working on our troops anyway.

it must have been revised since i got out.

i guess by his own lights he's justified. he sounds like an honorable, extremely misguided guy. it's probably easier to get a job with a DD if you're a doctor, though.

Ignorance is quite the disease. I hope he gets well soon.

Interesting, maybe now we can finally put this monster to bed. I do believe that Mr Obama was born in Hawaii. However I do have some questions about his connections with Indonesia and questions about how he paid for his college.

Hopefully he will finally answer these questions and we can all move on.

Of course chances are this fine officer is throwing his career away for nothing.

What questions about Indonesia? He was there when he was like six or something. He also went to a PUBLIC school, and catholic private school.
And who cares who paid for his college.

Forum List

Back