BREAKING: Decision leaked Lebron, Signs with Cleveland

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio - The King has made His choice and he is coming home. Literally. Stunning the sports world over it has been leaked that Lebron James will ink a six year deal with the Cleveland Indians. Lebron reports to their AA affiliate the Aeros in the city He was born and grew up in Akron, Ohio on Monday.

Reports are that people have overheard Lebron saying, "I don't want to be 35 with bad knees and no titles and not be able to accomplish more than Jordan did on the baseball field."

The six year deal is believed to be worth $25 million a season with each year being a player option.

"Once I get to AAA, I'm out." James reportedly said.

BREAKING: Decision leaked Lebron, Signs with Cleveland

clevelandbrowntvshow.jpg

"I've signed him to help me clean all the high, hard to reach places in my house." - Cleveland Brown

Whoever wrote that headline doesn't know how to use commas.

Wonder if the fact FLA has lower taxes (and no state tax) played a part in the decision...:eusa_whistle:

You are a very wise man.

The tax savings for James in Miami over New York City would be staggering, according to the Post’s analysis. “On a five-year contract worth $96 million -- what he'd get from the Knicks or the Heat -- LeBron would pay $12.34 million in New York taxes.” Florida has no state income tax.

New Jersey and Ohio, the other reported frontrunners to attract James, also have state income taxes, but they are not as his as in New York. Based on a $96 million contract, James would pay $5.69 million in state taxes if he re-signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers. If he signed with the New Jersey Nets, James would pay $10.32 million in state taxes.

LeBronomics: Could High Taxes Influence James' Team Decision?

NY: Give us your poor...
FL: Give us your rich....:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back