[BREAKING] Compromise has been reached to settle debt & shutdown

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says a compromise has been reached to settle debt & shutdown battle.

I'm sure more news will begin to flow in....

2013-10-16-danzcolor5766.jpg

whatever it takes. deny food and water, hot coals--anything to get this pitiful show back on the road.

good to hear. All they need is 20-somrthing Repubs to sign on, along w/ most/all the Dems. Cruz said he wouldn't block it if it passed the House & made it back to the Senate

The Tea Party is going into a meltdown over it. How sweet it is.

The Complete Surrender of the Republican Party - Tea Party Nation
---
Barack Obama demanded unconditional surrender from the Republican Party.

He pretty much got it.
---

This can only mean one thing, Tea Partiers, you must form a third party.

He never got my vote--twice. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as I have given others in his position. He has not earned my trust.

Never cared for the Tea Party. I think there is now a chance for the Moderates---if others are as furious as I am at the other side. Might happen--never can tell. Lost a battle---more hills to climb. Semper Fi--people still think that way. 'Give me Liberty or Give Me Death'--Patrick Henry. I would die trying to have a fresh approach to government. fwiw.

Shweet!!!

Now can I get my free phone........:dunno::eusa_pray:

It is about time these elected representatives acted like they represent the people instead of their own interests.

I was hoping we could just fire the batch of them ....

Shweet!!!

Now can I get my free phone........:dunno::eusa_pray:

It is about time these elected representatives acted like they represent the people instead of their own interests.

I was hoping we could just fire the batch of them ....

??firing squad??

it's on my mind. if this doesn't work--thinking outside the box. I have no plan at present, if TSA is monitoring today.

New dates to watch:

Gov Funding 1/15/14

Credit limit 2/7/14

One thing that will come from this, when Obamacare is a major fail, the Republicans can point at this latest shutdown and say "told you so".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back