BREAKING: CNN Exclusive: FBI tracked 'fake news' believed to be from Russia on Election Day

superenthusiasticexcitedcheer-1.gif~c200

^^^ Si modo ^^^

Oh noooo, the idiot who said Dr. Dao was going to be charged, is now trying trying to argue semantics.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Moron.... I just quoted him....

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR:
Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

I know you're fucked in the head ... but what do you think "cyber intrusion" means, if not hacking?

1233796371590.gif
How do you tell when Faun is losing a debate? He lies, derails and reverts to name-calling. Sad.
LOLOL

In the teeny mind of that retard, pointing out the idiocies he posts is me losing a debate.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Moron ... I won this one when I quoted Comey saying Russia hacked our election. Watching you try to prove otherwise is now just part of my celebration spike.
The deplorables are panicked. Mueller has found so much criminality, he has to keep increasing staff.

trump is in the dumper so much, the deplorables are now defending their vote as being not pro-trump, rather anti-Hillary. Their path to recovery shows and shows bigly. Soon, they will admit that they indeed did get conned.
I predicted early on that many of them would turn on Trump as many of them turned on Bush. It's wasn't a tough call to make.
You also claimed "the Russians hacked the election".

"Words matter, especially words defining complicated political arrangements, because they shape perceptions of the events of the past, attitudes toward policies being carried out in the present, and expectations about desirable directions for the future."
--
Michael Mandelbaum
Only a fool denies it

LOLOL

In the teeny mind of that retard, pointing out the idiocies he posts is me losing a debate.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Moron ... I won this one when I quoted Comey saying Russia hacked our election. Watching you try to prove otherwise is now just part of my celebration spike.
You are either lying or misreading what Comey said.
No where in the testimony below does Comey say "Russia hacked the election". Twist your words from now until 2020, but clearly you are lying.

Full text: James Comey testimony transcript on Trump and Russia

The deplorables are panicked. Mueller has found so much criminality, he has to keep increasing staff.

trump is in the dumper so much, the deplorables are now defending their vote as being not pro-trump, rather anti-Hillary. Their path to recovery shows and shows bigly. Soon, they will admit that they indeed did get conned.
I predicted early on that many of them would turn on Trump as many of them turned on Bush. It's wasn't a tough call to make.
You also claimed "the Russians hacked the election".

"Words matter, especially words defining complicated political arrangements, because they shape perceptions of the events of the past, attitudes toward policies being carried out in the present, and expectations about desirable directions for the future."
--
Michael Mandelbaum
And they did.
When you can prove it, let me know.
Already did. I don't expect you to admit it nor do I need you to accept it.

Again, you're the moron who claimed repeatedly how Dr. Dao was going to be charged.

You're an idiot who says something stupid and then sticks to it to the death of your own credibility, no matter how wrong you are.

By the way, did you ever pay up on that bet you lost over Dr. Dao? :lol:
1) You haven't proved "Russia hacked the election". You haven't proved Comey said they did. What you've provided is testimony that the Russians interfered in our election with fake news, hacked into DNC servers and hacked into voter registration databases. I agree with the intel reports that the fucking Russians did all those things.

2) LOL Derailing again about a bet I haven't lost yet? Pathetic but it shows how desperate you are. You are free to lie, spin and derail all you like, Faun, but every time you do you lose credibility. Sure, LWLs and trolls like Mark will love you and the RWNJs will always hate you , but good luck winning over Independents and other fair minded people because nobody trusts a fucking liar.

LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

No where in the testimony below does Comey say "Russia hacked the election". Twist your words from now until 2020, but clearly you are lying.

Why are you blaming me because you don't know that "cyber intrusion" is hacking?

LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Why are you blaming me because you don't know that "cyber intrusion" is hacking?
No. I'm blaming you for lying and twisting words to mean something happened that didn't. You lied about what Comey said and you are twisting the meaning of "hacked the election".

Now feel free to go back to your name-calling and derailing the topic because you're still wrong as proved previously.

LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

No. I'm blaming you for lying and twisting words to mean something happened that didn't. You lied about what Comey said and you are twisting the meaning of "hacked the election".

Now feel free to go back to your name-calling and derailing the topic because you're still wrong as proved previously.
The only thing twisted... is your brain.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
Your response was so mature and well reasoned.

LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
... and spot on.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif
He certainly thinks so. Either he's a very good liar or he is so deluded, he doesn't recognize he's spinning a lie with his constant claims Comey said "Russia hacked the election".

icon_rolleyes.gif
... and spot on.
thumbsup.gif
Only if it's the pure idiocy spot you were aiming at.

icon_rolleyes.gif
He certainly thinks so. Either he's a very good liar or he is so deluded, he doesn't recognize he's spinning a lie with his constant claims Comey said "Russia hacked the election".
And yet I did when I quoted the transcript from the Congressional hearing. I also note that you're lying now by adding in quoting marks I never included. I never said Comey used that exact phrase. In fact, technically, all Comey said was, "no," to the questions, "Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files," and "Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?"

He didn't use the word "hacking" either. But by saying "intrusion," he's talking about hacking. And by saying "state voter files", "DNC" and "DCCC systems," he's talking about affecting the election with said hacking.

And because you are so fucking brain-dead (remember, you still think Dr. Dao will be charged criminally even though Chicago's Department of Aviation admitted culpability and United Airline acknowledged that Dao did nothing wrong), I once again need to clarify, hacked the election was never about hacking voting machines -- it was that Russia hacked into systems to affect the outcome of the election.

And as always, I bear no responsibility for your G-d given limitations which prevent you from comprehending that Comey publicly confirmed Russia hacked the election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back