Breaking: Clinton up five in VA

• Banned
She has VA. End of story.

The Trumpets need her to lose OH, NC, and FL in this first voting in the EDT zone. Trump may get those states.

If so, then it goes to the five states of NV, UT, AZ, CO, and NM.

Who would have ever thought that?

• Banned
Look at the dates on those polls, Jake. They're not current.
images

they are the latest in the series

They are everything, some taken after Friday. There will be more today and tomorrow and Saturday.

Nate Silver has ticked up at more than two to one for HRC, and RCP went up 3 points over night to over 70%.

Those two predictive organizations have a great track record.

They are everything, some taken after Friday. There will be more today and tomorrow and Saturday.

Nate Silver has ticked up at more than two to one for HRC, and RCP went up 3 points over night to over 70%.

ONE was taken after Friday. The other ones started well before Friday and ended over the weekend. Results from those previous days were averaged in, which makes them inaccurate and outdated. Irrelevant.

ONE was taken after Friday. The other ones started well before Friday and ended over the weekend. Results from those previous days were averaged in, which makes them inaccurate and outdated. Irrelevant.
Check them, bubby. RCP and Nate Silver have increased HRC's likeliness to over 2 to 1 for her. She has a chance to take NC and FL as well as OH. If she does, Trump loses before 8pm EDT.

Check them, bubby. RCP and Nate Silver have increased HRC's likeliness to over 2 to 1 for her. She has a chance to take NC and FL as well as OH. If she does, Trump loses before 8pm EDT.

I voted Mac Trump a couple or three weeks ago using an absentee ballot.

Feeling buyer's remorse? Many are in WI, and are going in changing their ballots to Clinton or Johnson.

Feeling buyer's remorse? Many are in WI, and are going in changing their ballots to Clinton or Johnson.
Having worked in both Wisconsin and Minnesota then I can state that Wisconsin did not pay me one penny for my completed and excellent work. I did a job in Minnesota and was paid every penny owed. You might ask why I did not sue Wisconsin and I will say back in the day it was not cost effective to sue for less than ten grand because the lawyers eat the money up.

:link:

Forum List

Back