Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

The GOP added to that:

will be judged on how they treat the hungry, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick.."....only if they are of your own race and do not present a threat to your standard of living.

I do not remember that particular detail. But do you really think that will help? And do you really think Jesus wants you to only help white people?

It seems Phrump and the GOP do....

Hmmmm.

Whose policies have created more wealthy black people.....the right or left???

Well. The black population has seen catastrophic job loss, net worth loss, and increased incarceration rates under obama...sooooo My guess is it's not the Democrats.

The GOP added to that:

will be judged on how they treat the hungry, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick.."....only if they are of your own race and do not present a threat to your standard of living.

I do not remember that particular detail. But do you really think that will help? And do you really think Jesus wants you to only help white people?

Hmmmm.

HA HA! You are still courting the black vote, are you. That ship sailed when you made Phrump your standard bearer....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Well. The black population has seen catastrophic job loss, net worth loss, and increased incarceration rates under obama...sooooo My guess is it's not the Democrats.

The GOP added to that:

Hmmmm.

HA HA! You are still courting the black vote, are you. That ship sailed when you made Phrump your standard bearer....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I support Sanders, dumb shit.

Hmmmm.

So, is that the pained laughter you do when you farted in public, or the embarrassed giggle when you realize you screwed the pooch and are trying to back away without losing too much face?

Just wondering...

Hmmmm.

So, is that the pained laughter you do when you farted in public, or the embarrassed giggle when you realize you screwed the pooch and are trying to back away without losing too much face?

Just wondering...

Let me guess. If Sanders does not get the nomination, you will vote for Phrump?

Hmmmm.

Just wondering...

No, I will vote Libertarian as hillary is a criminal. I absolutely will not vote for a criminal. Nor will I vote for Trump as I feel he has taken advantage of the American taxpayer to make his money. He is bad, she's much, much worse.

Just wondering...

No, I will vote Libertarian as hillary is a criminal. I absolutely will not vote for a criminal. Nor will I vote for Trump as I feel he has taken advantage of the American taxpayer to make his money. He is bad, she's much, much worse.

Ahhhhhh, look at poor jmh all embarrassed.

Just wondering...

The best and brightest that America has to offer . . . Trump or Hillary. We are SCREWED. Lol.

Forum List

Back