Breaking: Charles Manson Dead At 83

139630079.jpg

c139aa0efa772fffc9828f7b5a99db79.jpg

Pic center left isn't victim Hinman. I believe that's bobby beausoliel who killed him.

He was consumed with the fact that he was sentenced to nine life sentences when he had never killed anyone and wasn't there when anyone was killed.

This of course was what drove the left.

Drove the left for what?

In their hero worship. In making Manson some kind of cult figure like Che or Mao.

My uncle in law worked with him for a time in the federal med. center here in MO
He said you needed to watch it because the guy was mesmerizing.

Aside from what monsters want, their time on earth ends, as does that of all mortal beings. Old and fragile, never more helpless, and GONE.

The guy made himself into a rock star among criminals

He wasn't worth it

He was consumed with the fact that he was sentenced to nine life sentences when he had never killed anyone and wasn't there when anyone was killed.

This of course was what drove the left.

Drove the left for what?

In their hero worship. In making Manson some kind of cult figure like Che or Mao.

My uncle in law worked with him for a time in the federal med. center here in MO
He said you needed to watch it because the guy was mesmerizing.

I met him, several times. He had a friend (yes even charlie had friends) named Mary Neiswender who intended on doing a book about him. I knew Mary quite well. When she would go see him, from time I time I tagged along. I would not say he was mesmerizing. Perhaps I also spent too much time with Doris Tate. He had eyes though, that you felt looked through you and saw the wood grain of the wall behind you.

Forum List

Back