BREAKING !: Cecil's brother "Jericho" gunned down !!!

Disgusting

Come on Bucs, lighten up man !
Yeah I'm disgusted with the poaching of Cecil too, but good god put it in perspective man !

Watch some nature shows and see how animals in the wild treat each other, it's not a Disney movie.

I remember just a few years ago running the channels one night and coming across some nature show just in time to see a couple lions take down a baby Zebra and eat it alive.
That image stuck in my mind for weeks and it really made me want to see a couple lions get taken down.
But fuck, it's nature man and it's just the way it is on the planet.
That's not to say what this asshole dentist did was nature, and I would love to punch him around too, but at the end of the day it's one lion that was killed among thousands of other animals that will die today even more violently.

I hope somebody kills his whole friggun family. Then maybe Africans can ranch cattle and Americans can find find something more reasonable to get all warm fuzzy and stupid about.

I hope somebody kills his whole friggun family. Then maybe Africans can ranch cattle and Americans can find find something more reasonable to get all warm fuzzy and stupid about.

What a humanitarian!

Thank you for revealing the true nature of Progressive ideology: Kill Humans That Don't Agree With Us.

I started using a blowgun to hunt with back in the 80's. These days it's pretty much become my main hunting tool. Light as a feather yet with poisoned darts as deadly as the best high powered rifles.

Call around to the ranchers in your area. Find out what they are willing to pay for predator elimination.

I started using a blowgun to hunt with back in the 80's. These days it's pretty much become my main hunting tool. Light as a feather yet with poisoned darts as deadly as the best high powered rifles.

Idk if you're just kidding me but I think I'll stick to my rifle.

I'm not kidding you.

cs_B625_All_Darts.jpg

See the one on top? Apply an inch (or more depending on the size of the game) of poison to the shaft behind the broadhead.

I use a strong nicotine paste. It kills by asphyxiation.

Idk if you're just kidding me but I think I'll stick to my rifle.

I'm not kidding you.

cs_B625_All_Darts.jpg

See the one on top? Apply an inch (or more depending on the size of the game) of poison to the shaft behind the broadhead.

I use a strong nicotine paste. It kills by asphyxiation.

Cool.

Cecils brother was supposed to protect the offspring. Looks like they're 'goners', too. Oh well; maybe their organs can be used to furthur science towards preventing nasty lion diseases, or at the least, feed the local natives.

Yup. Any new male lion taking over the pride will kill all of the cubs to bring the females into heat so he can mate with them.

Its is what it is and its to bad both of those magnificent male lions were killed.

Oh noooo another lion!!!! Umm, you people cry out to lions in another country, but how many cries over the 40+ million of unborn babies killed?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438630463.113402.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back