BREAKING: Bill Nelson and Andrew Gillum Objecting to Officials Rejecting Votes from Non-Citizens

concede or not concede, it doesn't matter.... the only thing that matters is the final vote count....
================================================

I expect Bill Nelson to win in the recount, mainly because there was like an anomaly of around 25,000 votes in Broward County that were not scanned by the optical readers in the senate race.... he's been getting about 70% of the votes in Broward/Palm Beach counties so if that trend prevails... it will at least bring it to a tie and manual recount... if not a win! Yes, I am projecting my optimism! :D

I expect DeSantis to keep the lead.... but you never know...?
these games should nullify the county. id feel that way either side. this shit needs to stop.
what games?

the Secretary of State said there WAS NO FRAUD in Broward/palm beach County and he had election monitors there the whole time...

me thinks the president and governor etc. made crud up.... to get you all excited, and the country more divided.

there is NOTHING more important than the citizen's vote in a Democratic Republic, it's not something anyone should haphazardly nullify based on rumors.... it is all we have, that gives us representation....again, there are NO FACTS or EVIDENCE to there being fraud... mistakes by a County Clerk Supervisor or disorganization or not giving a count on time is not even close to a reason to nullify an entire county of citizen's votes!!!!

in the 2000 recount and the many many many rulings from the Florida Supreme court that made it to them through suits by both sides, they consistently ruled in this manner, there is precedence, the people's vote is the difference between democracy and tyranny!
so you are ok with ignoring a court order.
I don't know all the facts, so it's hard for me to say...
um... ok

The vote was disallowed despite the objections of the lawyers because two of the three members of the canvassing board ruled that it was an impermissible vote, he said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer for Nelson, told TheDCNF: “The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Non-citizens cannot vote in U.S. elections.”

He did not explain how the lawyer, Mr. Scarola, came to be representing Nelson’s interests in Palm Beach.
Gillum, Nelson lawyers fight to include non-citizen vote in Florida
He did not explain......BUT HE WAS THERE MAKING OBJECTIONS....come on, if you believed any of that, you are actually dumber than we think you are!

I learned not to trust the GOP, with Georgia, Arizona, and most of the GOP states.
Lol
The country has learned not to trust them fuckers in Broward County... corrupt fucking assholes
incompetent, is not corrupt.... they are 2 different things, though they both can be very bad.
so is, trump incompetent or corrupt?

Dems are corrupt. Ask Bernie and Wassername Shultz.

They're also incompetent. Ask Hillary.

The vote was disallowed despite the objections of the lawyers because two of the three members of the canvassing board ruled that it was an impermissible vote, he said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer for Nelson, told TheDCNF: “The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Non-citizens cannot vote in U.S. elections.”

He did not explain how the lawyer, Mr. Scarola, came to be representing Nelson’s interests in Palm Beach.
Gillum, Nelson lawyers fight to include non-citizen vote in Florida
He did not explain......BUT HE WAS THERE MAKING OBJECTIONS....come on, if you believed any of that, you are actually dumber than we think you are!

I learned not to trust the GOP, with Georgia, Arizona, and most of the GOP states.
Lol
The country has learned not to trust them fuckers in Broward County... corrupt fucking assholes
incompetent, is not corrupt.... they are 2 different things, though they both can be very bad.
so is, trump incompetent or corrupt?

it's hard to say.... :p

he's extremely cunning, manipulative, and smart... yet so ignorant on how a government like ours operates, and operates within the Law, within the Constitution... with regulations, and protocols, and a standard of ethics...

of which Trump knows nothing about.... but his ignorance is intentional... he simply doesn't care and doesn't want to know... it's not that he is incapable of learning.... he simply chooses not to..... in a plausible deniability kind of way....

which is a very unusual characteristic for someone who is cunning and smart... so hell's bells, I have no idea if it's an 'act' to hide corruption, or simple incompetence!!! :D

Absolutely incredible-—but not at all surprising.
Dems never thought that messy “citizen” requirement was modern and fashionable. Time to toss it with that dusty old Constitution.

But they’ll have to go through us!

Chris Hartline ^

BREAKING: last night, @SenBillNelson and @AndrewGillum OBJECTED to officials rejecting votes from non-citizens. For them, illegally-cast votes are just as good as legally-cast votes, as long as they voted for DemonRATS.
how many times have dems on this forum have told us illegals can't vote.

Absolutely incredible-—but not at all surprising.
Dems never thought that messy “citizen” requirement was modern and fashionable. Time to toss it with that dusty old Constitution.

But they’ll have to go through us!

Chris Hartline ^

BREAKING: last night, @SenBillNelson and @AndrewGillum OBJECTED to officials rejecting votes from non-citizens. For them, illegally-cast votes are just as good as legally-cast votes, as long as they voted for DemonRATS.

As one writer pointed out....the democrats create a fake investigation into a fake Russian voting hoax, where no ballots at all were tampered with or changed, and here we have 80,000 fake ballots created by democrats and they suddenly don't care about this tampering with the actual vote?
And get this: they demand proof!

I have never understood how the party founded on the big lies of genocide Jackson gets away declaring themselves as anything but a political disgrace to the world.

Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules

Florida Votes & Broward County -- Elections Supervisor Illegally Destroyed Ballots in Previous Race | National Review

Finally Serial-Screwup Elections Supers Have Rick Scott's Attention; Governor Sues Snipes and Bucher

Florida to monitor Broward election chief after judge finds ‘unlawful’ ballot destruction in Wasserman Schultz race
You know, if you cared, you’d look it up yourself.

Yep, in Palm Beach county as well, from what I read.
where'd you read it, got a link??? I haven't heard any of that in the MSM??

Palm Beach having an honest election would be news big time

No reports of fowl play in Scotts two elections for gov, at least not in his bio. What results were contested, the 2016? (besides the 2000).

They are to lazy to look anything up. They probably won't like what they find.

Sucks to be them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back