BREAKING: Barr thinks spying did occur

So Barr is going to have all the reports rewritten to say that there was spying, even though there wasn't. Got it.

• Banned
To start, the ones all those people are in prison for and the ones the Russians are refusing to leave their country to testify over.
Not paying taxes? And Russian spies lol would you leave?? Haha

trump has successfully infiltrated the DOJ...I guess we should have expected a Mafia Boss to get his people in place to defend him...

Barr used the word "spying" for a reason.....to satisfy trump. Now he will need to create evidence to justify his assertion....Barr is another trump plant.

Barr used the word "spying" for a reason.....to satisfy trump. Now he will need to create evidence to justify his assertion....Barr is another trump plant.
Evidence? I swear you democrats are getting your information from bad places lol

Evidence? I swear you democrats are getting your information from bad places lol[/statwme

Never has an AG made such a rediculous statementt without any evidence.....he is kissing trump's was.....

No need to be so sensitive about a word. "Collection gathering" and "spying" are the same thing when the intelligence agencies are doing it. They had good reason to do it. No one used any of the information they gathered to disrupt Trump's campaign. They're good to go.

No need to be so sensitive about a word. "Collection gathering" and "spying" are the same thing when the intelligence agencies are doing it. They had good reason to do it. No one used any of the information they gathered to disrupt Trump's campaign. They're good to go.[/QUOhas a]

You are right...but Big Butt Barr knew that the word "spying" has a very negative connotation....it was used to amuse the fat orange criminal....trump has his protector in place....

Forum List

Back