BREAKING: Barack Obama's shocking ties to Moammar Gadhafi!!!

Obama's Mystery Links to Qaddafi Uncovered - Rev. Wright - Fox Nation

Gadhafi's quote: "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Fox broke this last night. The connection between Obama, Rev. Wright, Gadhafi and Louis Farrakhan is starting to come out. This is why Obama has been silent on the Libyan tyrant's massacre of his people the past week, bombing civilians, etc. Tim Russert confronted Obama on this back in spring of 2008, and Obama's answer was "I have lots of Jewish friends" (WTF?).

The reason the Navy can't get onshore to rescue fleeing Americans from Libya right now? "The waters are too rough". Our military, that stormed Normandy, including our Coast Guard which rescues people from the water underneath Cat 4/5 hurricanes...........but we can't get some SEALS or Marines or anyone onshore in Libya? Obama is making that call. Not the military.

God help us if this man is re-elected.

Thx for posting this again....i posted it yesterday...

i am convinced now more than ever that Obama is an Islam Nation-supporting anti-Colonialist Marxist...

anti-colonialist is one thing (and a good thing at that).

islam nation supporting marxist?

you're not well.

Try to say that 10 times fast...

More information is coming out about Obama's ties to the Libyan dictator.

Gadhafi received Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, in Tripoli last December 23,2010. She on behalf of President Obama went to see Gadhafi to congratulate him on his efforts to unify the African continent, the official Jamahiriya News Agency said. According to the Jamahiriya News Agency, she told Gadhafi she had come "to tell him of her pride as an African citizen in the efforts he has made to unify the African continent and his humanitarian initiatives for Africans."

The Obama administration gave $400,000 to a Libyan charity run by the Gadhafi family. The money went to two foundations – $200,000 to the Gadhafi Development Foundation, run by Gadhafi's son, Saif, and another $200,000 to Wa Attassimou, an organization run by Gadhafi's daughter, Aisha.

Lots of people have "ties" to Qaddafi. Everyone from Hugo Chavez to Condi Rice, Silvio Berlusconi to Donald Trump :p

i am convinced now more than ever that Obama is an Islam Nation-supporting anti-Colonialist Marxist...

you're not well.

Try to say that 10 times fast...

islam nation supporting marxist...

islam nation supporting marxist...

islam nation supporting marxist

ah... what the heck. can't i just say he's a nutbar?

Lots of people have "ties" to Qaddafi. Everyone from Hugo Chavez to Condi Rice, Silvio Berlusconi to Donald Trump :p

Agit(prop).....that's commie speak for"Agitating propaganda".....kinda is a clue to your character and bullshit.

Anyways.....there are "ties" to Qaddafi, and there are "ties" to Qaddafi....there are "ties" such as meeting with Qaddafi in an official capacity as Condi Rice did.....and there is meeting with Qaddafi as one Piece of Shit Dictator to another Piece of Shit Dictator as with Hugo Chavez, etc....

And then we have another connection, or "ties", between Qaddafi and an perfidious FRAUD like Obami Salaami......example is given by poster US Army Retired:

"Gadhafi received Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, in Tripoli last December 23,2010. She on behalf of President Obama went to see Gadhafi to congratulate him on his efforts to unify the African continent, the official Jamahiriya News Agency said. According to the Jamahiriya News Agency, she told Gadhafi she had come "to tell him of her pride as an African citizen in the efforts he has made to unify the African continent and his humanitarian initiatives for Africans."

The Obama administration gave $400,000 to a Libyan charity run by the Gadhafi family. The money went to two foundations – $200,000 to the Gadhafi Development Foundation, run by Gadhafi's son, Saif, and another $200,000 to Wa Attassimou, an organization run by Gadhafi's daughter, Aisha."

The Obami Salaami's "tie" to Qaddafi ??????

I'd say that "tie" says volumes about Obami Salaami's "ties" with that Piece of Shit falls right in line with Obami Salaami's ties with the PSYCHO Wright and Obami's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Cathedral of Hate with the Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright ( Obami Salaami's "Pastor, Friend, and Mentor")......."ties" with the MOST NOTORIOUS anti-whitey, and anti-Semite Nutjob Black Racist Louis Farrakhan who calls Obami Salaami a "Messiah".....or a Billy Ayers, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST from whose home MARXIST "friendo" Obami Salaami kicked off his Senatorial Career....

All of these IRREFUTABLE FACTS are indelibly etched in "historical" marble, so to speak. They are there for everyone to wonder about how this unbelievably mendacious Political Charlatan gained the Presidency.

And, no slurs directed at me, or the other American Patriots ...... will erase the ETERNAL TRUTHS mentioned in this post, and others, about our semi-EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD and stone-cold MARXIST Obami Salaami.

Agit(prop).....that's commie speak for"Agitating propaganda".....kinda is a clue to your character and bullshit.

Anyways.....there are "ties" to Qaddafi, and there are "ties" to Qaddafi....there are "ties" such as meeting with Qaddafi in an official capacity as Condi Rice did.....and there is meeting with Qaddafi as one Piece of Shit Dictator to another Piece of Shit Dictator as with Hugo Chavez, etc....

And then we have another connection, or "ties", between Qaddafi and an perfidious FRAUD like Obami Salaami......example is given by poster US Army Retired:

"Gadhafi received Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, in Tripoli last December 23,2010. She on behalf of President Obama went to see Gadhafi to congratulate him on his efforts to unify the African continent, the official Jamahiriya News Agency said. According to the Jamahiriya News Agency, she told Gadhafi she had come "to tell him of her pride as an African citizen in the efforts he has made to unify the African continent and his humanitarian initiatives for Africans."

The Obama administration gave $400,000 to a Libyan charity run by the Gadhafi family. The money went to two foundations – $200,000 to the Gadhafi Development Foundation, run by Gadhafi's son, Saif, and another $200,000 to Wa Attassimou, an organization run by Gadhafi's daughter, Aisha."

I'd say that "tie" says volumes about Obami Salaami's "ties" with that Piece of Shit falls right in line with Obami Salaami's ties with the PSYCHO Wright and Obami's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Cathedral of Hate with the Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright ( Obami Salaami's "Pastor, Friend, and Mentor")......."ties" with the MOST NOTORIOUS anti-whitey, and anti-Semite Nutjob Black Racist Louis Farrakhan who calls Obami Salaami a "Messiah".....or a Billy Ayers, the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST from whose home MARXIST "friendo" Obami Salaami kicked off his Senatorial Career....

All of these IRREFUTABLE FACTS are indelibly etched in "historical" marble, so to speak. They are there for everyone to wonder about how this unbelievably mendacious Political Charlatan gained the Presidency.

And, no slurs directed at me, or the other American Patriots ...... will erase the ETERNAL TRUTHS mentioned in this post, and others, about our semi-EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD and stone-cold MARXIST Obami Salaami.

Uh oh!:eek: Irrefutable. Must be true! :lol:

Uh oh!:eek: Irrefutable. Must be true! :lol:

OzShit,

Yep, IRREFUTABLE .....as in you could not rationally REFUTE a single one of the TRUTHS mentioned.

But there isn't anything that will convince a brainwashed Obamarrhoidal stooge to think otherwise......you just push your head further up your arse.

Could someone please back up the statement that Obama has been more critical of Mubarek than Gaddafi? 'Cause that's not what I've been hearing.

Thanks.
Do you not realize that during the egypt unrest he called out Mubarek by name more than thirty times, and he has yet to call out Ghadafi Duck by name even once.

Before the US started making even more waves over there with public comments, it was necessary to make sure that all Americans who wanted to leave could and did. Gaddafi's henchmen would have turned on anyone suspected of being American if Obama had publicly denigrated him. It was a no-brainer.

Do you not realize that during the egypt unrest he called out Mubarek by name more than thirty times, and he has yet to call out Ghadafi Duck by name even once.

No, I didn't know that.

But I did hear him condemn the actions of Gaddafi. Gaddafi has got to go, and we should be doing whatever to expedite it.

I also highly doubt that differences between his reactions to Mubarek and Gaddafi are because of the OP.

Who knows. One thing is for sure, after he threw his Motown party Thursday night the doesn't seem to think any emergency is important enough to spoil his fun time. If you want to send a message to us that you're out of touch that's probably the best way.

Yes, the entire government just stops, including the State Department; the Joint Chiefs and top foreign affairs advisors hang a sign on the big metal door to the Situation Room that says "Closed for the Evening...Come back tomorrow" whenever there's a party at the White House.

Idiot...

No, I didn't know that.

But I did hear him condemn the actions of Gaddafi. Gaddafi has got to go, and we should be doing whatever to expedite it.

I also highly doubt that differences between his reactions to Mubarek and Gaddafi are because of the OP.

Who knows. One thing is for sure, after he threw his Motown party Thursday night the doesn't seem to think any emergency is important enough to spoil his fun time. If you want to send a message to us that you're out of touch that's probably the best way.

I know! He should have gone to his ranch is Crawford instead... oh wait, wrong president...:eusa_angel:

Same criticism of that criticism applies to President Bush. It was ignorant. The POTUS is never further away than a few feet from access to and receiving updates on any catastrophic event anywhere in the world, 365/24/7.

Could someone please back up the statement that Obama has been more critical of Mubarek than Gaddafi? 'Cause that's not what I've been hearing.

Thanks.

The protests in Egypt were not violent except for isolated incidents. The protests in Libya were violent from the outset, with blood running in the streets. You don't call the current leadership of ANY nation under seige like that an asshole, if that's what you were looking for. You don't even call for his resignation until there is some sense of exactly what's going on and who the players are. Would you try to break up a pitbull fight by throwing in another pitbull?

Gadhafi's quote: "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Fox broke this last night. The connection between Obama, Rev. Wright, Gadhafi and Louis Farrakhan is starting to come out. This is why Obama has been silent on the Libyan tyrant's massacre of his people the past week, bombing civilians, etc. Tim Russert confronted Obama on this back in spring of 2008, and Obama's answer was "I have lots of Jewish friends" (WTF?).

The reason the Navy can't get onshore to rescue fleeing Americans from Libya right now? "The waters are too rough". Our military, that stormed Normandy, including our Coast Guard which rescues people from the water underneath Cat 4/5 hurricanes...........but we can't get some SEALS or Marines or anyone onshore in Libya? Obama is making that call. Not the military.

you're not well.

Well they've obviously been trying to decipher Glenn Beck's chalkboards where he arrives at that conclusion. Funny, eh?

More information is coming out about Obama's ties to the Libyan dictator.

Gadhafi received Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Obama, in Tripoli last December 23,2010. She on behalf of President Obama went to see Gadhafi to congratulate him on his efforts to unify the African continent, the official Jamahiriya News Agency said. According to the Jamahiriya News Agency, she told Gadhafi she had come "to tell him of her pride as an African citizen in the efforts he has made to unify the African continent and his humanitarian initiatives for Africans."

The Obama administration gave $400,000 to a Libyan charity run by the Gadhafi family. The money went to two foundations – $200,000 to the Gadhafi Development Foundation, run by Gadhafi's son, Saif, and another $200,000 to Wa Attassimou, an organization run by Gadhafi's daughter, Aisha.

Even if any of that is true, which is dubious since you supplied no link, what conclusion do you draw from the Bush Administration taking Libya off the terrorist nation list where the USA is forbidden to do business? Somebody's grandma sending congrats is a tad less earth shattering, don't you think?

And I'm convinced that the OP and nutjobs like you are out of your fucking minds. Do the world a favor - crawl back into the tar pit that gave birth to you. You're not fit for anything but a pool of primordial soup.

I can't find any reference to Obama's "grandmother" story anywhere except referenced exactly as above in three right-wing forums: Gateway Pundit, Pajamas Media, and Hannity's forum. All hyperlinked to World Net Daily, and I couldn't find any exact reference to it even there. Ergo, no real source other than someone just making up shit.

Surprise surprise.

You know, the unenlightened cons who repeat this kind of crap and attempt to treat it as truth will eventually be shown to be the illiterates you really are. Even most children know by now not to believe everything they see on the Internet.

One more thing about Obama's "grandmother." She is illiterate and can't even recall when she was born, speaks only her Luo tribal language and a little Swahili.

This is the lady that Phillip Berg was going to have flown over from Kenya and dragged before the United States Supreme Court because she said in a long distance taped phone call that Barack Obama, the President of the United States (not his father) was born in Kenya. Uh huh... Can you imagine the chuckles in the courtroom directed at Phillip Berg, Esq.?

Forum List

Back