Breaking Bad

brewerboy

May 24, 2009
Central Illinois
Anyone watch it?

I'm a total addict.

I didnt even watch an episode until Season 1 was out on DVD, and I bought it on a whim cause I had an extra $25 in my pocket.

Went home, and watched all the episodes straight, I was hooked after the first half hour of the first episode.

I've been busy the last 2 sundays (including tonight) so I havent been able to catch it...guess that means I'll have to buy Season 2 on DVD...oh darn.

I loved the part in Season 1 where dumbass Jessi tried melting a dead dude with acid in a bathtub. It soaked through the bathtub and the floor, and the mess dropped down to the ground floor. :lol:

Those dudes just cant seem to get their shit together.

Anyone watch it?

I'm a total addict.

I didnt even watch an episode until Season 1 was out on DVD, and I bought it on a whim cause I had an extra $25 in my pocket.

Went home, and watched all the episodes straight, I was hooked after the first half hour of the first episode.

I've been busy the last 2 sundays (including tonight) so I havent been able to catch it...guess that means I'll have to buy Season 2 on DVD...oh darn.

I loved the part in Season 1 where dumbass Jessi tried melting a dead dude with acid in a bathtub. It soaked through the bathtub and the floor, and the mess dropped down to the ground floor. :lol:

Dude go to Watch TV Sitcoms.Com to catch up.

I don't know why the fuck Walt asked Jesse to pick up a flimsy piece of plastic when he had a perfectly good bathtub.

Anyone watch it?

I'm a total addict.

Dude go to Watch TV Sitcoms.Com to catch up.

I don't know why the fuck Walt asked Jesse to pick up a flimsy piece of plastic when he had a perfectly good bathtub.

The plastic buckets had something in them that made them resistant to the acid. The bath-tub obviously did not.

I only say that cause I'm not able to tell if you were being sarcastic or not. Lol.

Thanks for the tip though. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?? :tongue:

Last edited:
Anyone watch it?

I'm a total addict.

I love the show, I cannot wait till the next season. It is crazy and so realistic, of the human heart.

All of a sudden Walt feels all powerful for once in his life, by destroying others, but he somehow does not feel responsible for anyone but Jesse and his family. It is a real cunundrum.

I thought I would never meet someone who watched the show. I own the first 2 seasons.

Forum List

Back