Breaking Bad

Mr. Sauerkraut

Dec 23, 2010
Heart of Germany
Hi

Probably we make the best cars but in producing Movies and TV shows nobody can reach you. This series impressed me deeply and the longer i think over it the more fascinated i´m from it - in every way: actors, directing, suspense, skript and subtext...very, very excellent. I think this has a deep religious message and how it´s sended is breathtaking.

Nah, Hollywood is going the way of Detroit. The Koreans and Japanese eating our lunch with better product.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSfXLktCq14"]Rhapsody in Blue nipponese[/ame]

Of course, sometimes Hollywood can still hit one out of the park.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy7Mw5JyMpU&feature=related"]I see the light[/ame]

Last edited:
i don´t agree. But i think the blockbusters are overfinanced. Too much money and too less range to do any mistakes. so every second of a movie is discussed by to many people. In the end they want to go a safe way and repeat stories wich are worn out. But Breaking Bad is an example how much creativity can grow when you have an strict and limited budget plan.

i don´t agree. But i think the blockbusters are overfinanced. Too much money and too less range to do any mistakes. so every second of a movie is discussed by to many people. In the end they want to go a safe way and repeat stories wich are worn out. But Breaking Bad is an example how much creativity can grow when you have an strict and limited budget plan.

Meh. Every story boils down to like seven different possible plot lines.

It's not so much a lack of creativity in Hollywood. It is a billion-dollar business, and part of that business is attracting an audience to a product that's both familiar and unique.

There's still some really awesome films being made, and with the growth of the internet those films are getting access to a larger audience than they would have twenty years ago.

now i´ve got it.

Breaking Bad is a modern, american adaptation of Goethes "Faust".

The quotes and similarities are evident. It starts with the name of Mr. White´s former girl friend "Gretchen" - which was the name female charakter in Faust 1.

Who said, americans aren´t intellectual? This is so great.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back