BREAKING : at lease 3 dead and 12 injured after shooting at New Mexico school

DEVELOPING: At least 3 Dead and 12 injured after shooting at New Mexico school…

Oh here we go again another area they' will use to try and take the guns........told you sheep more incidents will happen so they can take the guns. this is how leftist rejects work.

View attachment 164788

2 students killed, gunman dead after shooting at New Mexico high school

or maybe they should stop letting people who shouldn't have guns, get them

your response is butt backwards.l

We keep trying to do that but the criminals won't obey the law.....they won't even obey the law that says you aren't allowed to murder people....

Oh here we go again another area they' will use to try and take the guns........told you sheep more incidents will happen so they can take the guns. this is how leftist rejects work.
Ya, the leftists planned the shooting! You must be deranged! Bring back corporal punishment. WE had no school shootings when I was a kid. We also had a paddle. Bring back the paddle and watch grades rise and the teachers will take back control of the school. kids today know parents have no power. We ground them and they just leave. We kick their ass for leaving when grounded and the parent goes to jail. Whaqt do we expect under this situation?

Your brain levels can't comprehend how INCIDENTS are takne and USED to get certain things accomplished ......

the more shooting that keep happening the more fuel it gives the SHEEP to use in order to make more gun laws THAT ARE ONLY USED AGAINST THOSE WHO OWN GUNS LEGALLY OR WANT TO OWN THEM LEGALLY.
here's a fkn NEWS FLASH criminals don't follow laws and get guns no matter how many laws are in place.

Another news flash :
MURDERS STILL HAPPEN IN COUNTRIES WITH NO GUNS

Yes they do but at rates about 1/7 of the rate of murder in the US. Accidental shootings are almost nonexistent, and the suicide rate is much lower.

Ok, news conference said 2 students killed, and male shooter dead. Said Sheriff forced his way in and kept more from being killed. Will not release info on any victim or the shooter until a later time, maybe tomorrow.

Somethings up., IMO.

Bullying, I bet. I've been collecting books on these school shooting rampages and bullying is very often involved -- the shooters were bullied and are getting back. I so wish schools would teach decent behavior as a priority. Forget home ec and shop and Latin and Spanish --- teach these young people how to behave correctly in society.

They haven’t said the killer was a student.
Updated 30 minutes ago-

WHO WAS THE SHOOTER:

At this time it is not yet known if the shooter was a student at the school. Officials confirm the shooter was male but would not release his name.
What we know about the deadly Aztec High School shooting
Ok, news conference said 2 students killed, and male shooter dead. Said Sheriff forced his way in and kept more from being killed. Will not release info on any victim or the shooter until a later time, maybe tomorrow.

Somethings up., IMO.

Bullying, I bet. I've been collecting books on these school shooting rampages and bullying is very often involved -- the shooters were bullied and are getting back. I so wish schools would teach decent behavior as a priority. Forget home ec and shop and Latin and Spanish --- teach these young people how to behave correctly in society.

Updated 30 minutes ago-

WHO WAS THE SHOOTER:

At this time it is not yet known if the shooter was a student at the school. Officials confirm the shooter was male but would not release his name.

Yeah, I agree, something's up. It could be too hot to handle (a Muslim, something like that) --- but I'm betting it's just a new policy that started getting a lot of articles written about it just a few weeks ago, that these are virtual competitions among copycat killers who read about these massacres on line. It's a new fashion among psychotics in how to commit suicide, by killing a lot of people along with themselves, as many as possible. Because the media DOES say things like "most massacre deaths at one time in American history so far" so they can get famous. We know for sure that several of the recent killers did read a lot about Columbine, for instance.

There's been suggestions about not telling their names, for example. Not publicizing the event. It's a thought, I agree. I want to know, but I don't HAVE to know, I guess. If it would help stop this. What do you think?

Listening to the governor, she stated 2 students have been killed. In NM, it could be anything.
Updated 30 minutes ago-

WHO WAS THE SHOOTER:

Yeah, I agree, something's up. It could be too hot to handle (a Muslim, something like that) --- but I'm betting it's just a new policy that started getting a lot of articles written about it just a few weeks ago, that these are virtual competitions among copycat killers who read about these massacres on line. It's a new fashion among psychotics in how to commit suicide, by killing a lot of people along with themselves, as many as possible. Because the media DOES say things like "most massacre deaths at one time in American history so far" so they can get famous. We know for sure that several of the recent killers did read a lot about Columbine, for instance.

There's been suggestions about not telling their names, for example. Not publicizing the event. It's a thought, I agree. I want to know, but I don't HAVE to know, I guess. If it would help stop this. What do you think?

It was a 21 yr old-

Twenty-one-year-old William Atchinson has been identified as the gunman in the deadly Aztec High School shooting.

Atchinson worked at local gas station and disguised himself as a student when he went to the school Thursday.

Officials said Atchinson wrote the following on a gaming forum on Thursday at 6:51 a.m.

"If things go according to plan, today would be when I die.

I wait until the school buses are detected, then head on foot disguised as a student.

I go somewhere and gear up, then hold a class hostage and go ape-s**t, then blow my brains out.

Work sucks, school sucks, life sucks.

I just want out of this s**t."

Officials identify shooter in Aztec tragedy

Geeesh, the fbi had previously investigated the guy-

The FBI says online comments made last year by a gunman who killed two students at a New Mexico high school had led them to conduct an investigation.

Terry Wade, FBI special agent in charge in Albuquerque, told reporters Friday that the 21-year-old made generic comments in a gaming forum and the agency checked databases and interviewed him and his family in March 2016.

The Latest: Sheriff: Heroes saved lives in school shooting

I’m beginning to think the whole fbi is in shambles, as much as I have stated it is only yhe top. How many times has this happened? Too many times.

Forum List

Back