Breaking: As I Predicted , The Maid LIED About Dominique Strauss-Kahn

Introducing the next President of France! I am actually sick to death of our whole criminal system: Overeager prosecutors, Cops, Judges, prison guards, prisoners, citizens, you name it. Time to go back to innocent until proven guilty, and lets have prisons where being locked up is the punishment- it's enough. And of course the media is nuts, anything for ratings and controversy. How about some good journalism? FCS...:eusa_angel:

Introducing the next President of France! I am actually sick to death of our whole criminal system: Overeager prosecutors, Cops, Judges, prison guards, prisoners, citizens, you name it. Time to go back to innocent until proven guilty, and lets have prisons where being locked up is the punishment- it's enough. And of course the media is nuts, anything for ratings and controversy. How about some good journalism? FCS...:eusa_angel:

Meanwhile he was booked in jail, paraded around like he was a pervert, forced to spend millions defending himself, just because the powers-that-be wanted to be politically correct.

If this turns out to be a false accusation, the maid should get as much time in prison as her victim would have gotten on a rape conviction.

The main issue is over the credibility of the witness. She is having issues keeping her story straight, as well as some shady connections and questions about some activities right after the dude's arrest.

Cases like these are a nightmare for prosecutors. Move too fast and you get accused of slandering an "important person", move too slow and you are "protecting the powerful and shoving a poor common person under the bus".

They had a valid reason to arrest him based on the story they got, its only after investigation by the DA that they are finding all the stuff that makes the accuser look bad.

This of course will lead to massive conspiracy theories either saying this was a hit job on Mr. Frenchie, all the way to an illuminati based setup of the accuser to protect one of thier own.

Meanwhile he was booked in jail, paraded around like he was a pervert, forced to spend millions defending himself, just because the powers-that-be wanted to be politically correct.

No, if he was set up, his PERP WALK was NOT motivated by political correctness.

It was designed to destroy his career in the short run.

When I read that he was busted at the airport, VERY shortly after the "alledged crime took place, I got suspicious.

Why?

Because I found it nearly impossible to believe that a man with that kind of PUBLIC SUCK, would be taken down so quickly after his alledged crime.

This single fact lead me to SUSPECT, that the machinery of the law was in place and prepared to detain him BEFORE the alledged crime even took place.

Last edited:
The main issue is over the credibility of the witness. She is having issues keeping her story straight, as well as some shady connections and questions about some activities right after the dude's arrest.

Cases like these are a nightmare for prosecutors. Move too fast and you get accused of slandering an "important person", move too slow and you are "protecting the powerful and shoving a poor common person under the bus".

They had a valid reason to arrest him based on the story they got, its only after investigation by the DA that they are finding all the stuff that makes the accuser look bad.

This of course will lead to massive conspiracy theories either saying this was a hit job on Mr. Frenchie, all the way to an illuminati based setup of the accuser to protect one of thier own.

The "story" itself sounded incredible. He hid naked..then chased her into the HALLWAY? Then got on top of her and forced her to give him oral sex???

I mean..wouldn't that create a ruckus? Every hotel I've been to, when there is cleaning going on..more then one person is doing it.

The "story" itself sounded incredible. He hid naked..then chased her into the HALLWAY? Then got on top of her and forced her to give him oral sex???

I mean..wouldn't that create a ruckus? Every hotel I've been to, when there is cleaning going on..more then one person is doing it.

Dumber things have happened, and I assume he would have been in an isolated part of the hotel as a "foreign dignatary."

This is going to be a mess for the prosecutors to figure out, and with this revelation there will be diplomatic pressure to release him.

Interesting.
And yet another example of someone's life in ruins over the claim of a single person.
Why is it that when the crime is rape the accused is assumed guilty by the media, and generally paraded around like he is the scum of the earth.

I always had a problem with the notion of an overweight 62 year old man having the ability to chase down a 32 year old young women in a public building and forcing her to give him oral sex....really?
meanwhile just take a quick google gander and look at how the media portrayed this woman - like she was Mother Theresa or something.

Interesting.
And yet another example of someone's life in ruins over the claim of a single person.
Why is it that when the crime is rape the accused is assumed guilty by the media, and generally paraded around like he is the scum of the earth.

I always had a problem with the notion of an overweight 62 year old man having the ability to chase down a 32 year old young women in a public building and forcing her to give him oral sex....really?
meanwhile just take a quick google gander and look at how the media portrayed this woman - like she was Mother Theresa or something.

Gotta go with you on this one. It might be prudent at this point that the media and police department protect BOTH parties until a verdict is determined..considering how much damage to one's reputation it does.

I remember the case of a young man that got accused of raping and torturing a woman with candle wax. He was a medical student with a bright future. At first he was found guilty but fought the conviction. And as it turns out no rape occurred and it was consensual. She was just pissed she never got called again.

Rape is one of the few crimes, maybe the only one, in which it is always the victim who has perpetuated the crime. Consider Kobe Bryant or William Kennedy Smith or Indian reservation rapes, what is it that makes most rape victims hide the crime? To say you have been raped is to open your being up to a society that feels it must always be your fault. Society and law can argue the picayune and mundane detail in almost any dispute, but say you are raped and you may as well mark an X on your forehead.

Rape Crisis Information Pathfinder

Forum List

Back