Breaking another school shooting

It wasn't well covered of course but it seems that one or both of the Columbine shooters was on prescribed behavior altering drugs. Sometimes behavior altering drugs and stimulants have unintended effects on kids going through puberty. The fine print on even mild anti-smoking medication cautions about thoughts of suicide in adults. I'm not saying that prescribed drugs was the only cause of the shooting but if the kid was on stuff like that they should reconsider doping teenagers to make them behave.

Are the "drugs" supposed to make a troubled kid more compliant to bullies? Sue the drug manufacturer.

I see no one but I is taking the side of THE BULLIES GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED. I had to go to 4 different high schools because my dad decided late in life after he retired from Boeing Co. to be a HS teacher. That meant I had to travel with him to new school districts while he was making the transition from being a substitute teacher to a full time job. That meant I was always the "new" kid so I have some idea what that is like. Thing is that every HS has it's "clicks" and some of these groups are bullies. Sometimes a new kid has to literally fight for survival. No one goes to a school hoping that they will have the opportunity to get their ass kicked or do something that may harm someone else just to live to see another school day.

As a freshman (9th grade) at Queen Anne HS in Seattle it was informed by half a dozen kids I had never met that if I went up or down a certain set of stairs that they were going to kick my ass. They made this statement loudly in front of several other students and nearby teachers but the non involed kids were scared shitless of these creeps. So that afternoon I went down to "The Olde Curiosity Shoppe" on the waterfront and purchased a switchblade knife and took it home and sharpened it to a razors edge. I grew up out in the boonies hunted ...fished..owned guns and knives..and throwing hatchets..real out doorsy.. SOOoo.. next day I purposely waited in the hall untill the little gang showed up and their leader ran at me and raised his fist to smack me and I whipped out the switchblade and stuck him in the shoulder with it. His eyes got real big and I continued slicing and dicing until his leather jacket and shirt was in shreds .. it was more fun than dressing a fresh shot buck deer. I abrurptly stopped and stuck the knife tip up his nose and just stared at the punk. He put up his hands and he and his bully boi friends backed up and I had no trouble with them from that moment on. Nobody reported anything. Ya...ya...HUGGY is a crazy violent sort... blah...blah...blah... Sometimes one is forced to do the unthinkable. The good news is that most of the students were glad I put those assholes in their place. That year I was voted the cutest guy in the 9th grade. Lesson...you don't have to be a "troubled kid" to get picked on by bullies. You just have to be there. Bullies are stupid. They pick on anyone they think they can. Sometimes they choose unwisely.

Last edited:
It wasn't well covered of course but it seems that one or both of the Columbine shooters was on prescribed behavior altering drugs. Sometimes behavior altering drugs and stimulants have unintended effects on kids going through puberty. The fine print on even mild anti-smoking medication cautions about thoughts of suicide in adults. I'm not saying that prescribed drugs was the only cause of the shooting but if the kid was on stuff like that they should reconsider doping teenagers to make them behave.

Are the "drugs" supposed to make a troubled kid more compliant to bullies? Sue the drug manufacturer.

I see no one but I is taking the side of THE BULLIES GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED. I had to go to 4 different high schools because my dad decided late in life after he retired from Boeing Co. to be a HS teacher. That meant I had to travel with him to new school districts while he was making the transition from being a substitute teacher to a full time job. That meant I was always the "new" kid so I have some idea what that is like. Thing is that every HS has it's "clicks" and some of these groups are bullies. Sometimes a new kid has to literally fight for survival. No one goes to a school hoping that they will have the opportunity to get their ass kicked or do something that may harm someone else just to live to see another school day.

As a freshman (9th grade) at Queen Anne HS in Seattle it was informed by half a dozen kids I had never met that if I went up or down a certain set of stairs that they were going to kick my ass. They made this statement loudly in front of several other students and nearby teachers but the non involed kids were scared shitless of these creeps. So that afternoon I went down to "The Olde Curiosity Shoppe" on the waterfront and purchased a switchblade knife and took it home and sharpened it to a razors edge. I grew up out in the boonies hunted ...fished..owned guns and knives..and throwing hatchets..real out doorsy.. SOOoo.. next day I purposely waited in the hall untill the little gang showed up and their leader ran at me and raised his fist to smack me and I whipped out the switchblade and stuck him in the shoulder with it. His eyes got real big and I continued slicing and dicing until his leather jacket and shirt was in shreds .. it was more fun than dressing a fresh shot buck deer. I abrurptly stopped and stuck the knife tip up his nose and just stared at the punk. He put up his hands and he and his bully boi friends backed up and I had no trouble with them from that moment on. Nobody reported anything. Ya...ya...HUGGY is a crazy violent sort... blah...blah...blah... Sometimes one is forced to do the unthinkable. The good news is that most of the students were glad I put those assholes in their place. That year I was voted the cutest guy in the 9th grade. Lesson...you don't have to be a "troubled kid" to get picked on by bullies. You just have to be there. Bullies are stupid. They pick on anyone they think they can. Sometimes they choose unwisely.

You live in a very dangerous fantasy world if you think school "bullies" need to be murdered.

High School is alot like prison, so why not have armed guards with batons to beat these kids into line when they need it? if these bullies were getting hit in the knee with a good baton every once in a while, maybe bullying wouldn't occur so much?

Children do not shave.

So a girl of 13 shaves her legs is she a woman too you?

Doing 13 year olds is probably the norm in your hick inbred village. Here in Seattle...not so much.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjkDsqRGokE]He got a real pretty mouth - YouTube[/ame]

I asked you since you think shaving is the gauge of being an adult and a child. So do you think a girl at the age of 13 is a women if she shaves her legs?

You live in a very dangerous fantasy world if you think school "bullies" need to be murdered.

I don't think all bullies need to be murdered. Every situation is different. If the shooter believed that his life was threatened and in imminent danger and he did what he thought was his only option then I do not feel sorry for the bullies. My guess is that if they had not bullied the kid they would still be alive. Obviously it was not a good outcome.

Forum List

Back