Breaking: Another Democrat Husband-Wife Team Linked to Fusion GPS Found in Russia Collusion Probe

Hiring oppo is not illegal.

Colluding with representatives of a foreign government to gain information to meddle in an election is against the law.

And Mueller keeps working forward.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. Fusion GPS and the Washington Free Beacon - Washington Free Beacon .
Immaterial. It all began with the GOP.
Where's your link fakey? Is your plan to keep pushing your LIE by trying to dismiss my evidence? Ain't gonna work, no GOP money went to Steele, that was just the commiecrats you so dearly love..
You have been denying it, and your links are fake news or alt facts. The effort began with the GOP. You don't even know what a commie or a marxist is. But if you want to see a fascist, look in the mirror. :)

Everyone does oppo research, only the commiecrats paid a foreign agent to compile propaganda, that is a violation of law.

Simply B S! Utter fabrication! A bold face lie!

And many other ways of saying it! ;)

Gathering opposition research is not against the law, no matter who is hired by you to do the investigation....

(Hiring GPS was not against the law, and FGPS hiring Steele to investigate was not against the law)

Aha...

Is having State department passing information from Hillary and Blumenthal to Steele against the law?

Is using Steele dossier paid by political campaign to get FISA warrant legal?

By the way, why FBI was relying on retired foreign spook to gather intelligence? Where are all those "17 intelligence agencies" to verify dossier info when we need them?

There was nothing illegal about the dossier and apparently some of it is true. This is the witch hunt.
Clinton and the DNC buying info from a active Kremlin agent to effect the outcome of a national election is the definition of collusion.

There was nothing illegal about the dossier and apparently some of it is true. This is the witch hunt.
Clinton and the DNC buying info from a active Kremlin agent to effect the outcome of a national election is the definition of collusion.
Besides, Trump, Trump Jr., Kushner, Flynn, and Manafort, I don't know any other Active Kremlin Agents.

Besides, Trump, Trump Jr., Kushner, Flynn, and Manafort, I don't know any other Active Kremlin Agents.
That is because you are a mental midget. Steele told everyone he recieved much of the info from an active Kremlin agent. He bragged about it in interviews. Clinton knew. The FBI knew and they fully briefed Obama according to FBI texts between traitors.

I am glad that American admitted that it began with the GOP then moved to the Dems.

That's bullshit, nothing provided to the Free Beacon was used in the dossier. Everything they got was public, open source material.

NOT TRUE!

FGPS hired steele BECAUSE of the opposition research that was done on behalf of the free beacon on Trump that showed a lot of Russian connections, so F-GPS hired an intelligence agent whose expertise was in Russia.....

They did not hire Steele out of the clear blue, they KNEW from the Free Beacon opposition research, that all roads lead to the Kremlin.
No. Once the democrats got a hold of it, they fabricated information in it to get a FISA warrant.

They did not fabricate anything. Comey confirmed parts of it were verified. You are the liar.

I am glad that American admitted that it began with the GOP then moved to the Dems.

That's bullshit, nothing provided to the Free Beacon was used in the dossier. Everything they got was public, open source material.

NOT TRUE!

FGPS hired steele BECAUSE of the opposition research that was done on behalf of the free beacon on Trump that showed a lot of Russian connections, so F-GPS hired an intelligence agent whose expertise was in Russia.....

They did not hire Steele out of the clear blue, they KNEW from the Free Beacon opposition research, that all roads lead to the Kremlin.
No. Once the democrats got a hold of it, they fabricated information in it to get a FISA warrant.
Your lying only hurts your side. It began with the GOP.
Irrelevant. It was against the law for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to funnel millions of dollars to a British spy and to Russian sources in order to obtain the discredited Trump “dossier.” The Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101) prohibits foreign nationals and governments from giving or receiving money in U.S. campaigns. It also prohibits the filing of false or misleading campaign reports to hide the true purpose of the money (52 USC 30121). This is what Clinton and the DNC did.

Fusion GPS hired Steele and I doubt that they paid him millions. The Trump dossier has not been discredited as Comey testified parts of it were verified and unverified not disproven.

NOT TRUE!

Well girlie you might want to look up the Free Beacon's statement on the matter. I've already posted it in a couple of threads, I'm not going to do it again.

They are doing a CYA(Cover Your Ass).

NOT TRUE!

Your lying only hurts your side. It began with the GOP.
Irrelevant. It was against the law for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to funnel millions of dollars to a British spy and to Russian sources in order to obtain the discredited Trump “dossier.” The Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101) prohibits foreign nationals and governments from giving or receiving money in U.S. campaigns. It also prohibits the filing of false or misleading campaign reports to hide the true purpose of the money (52 USC 30121). This is what Clinton and the DNC did.
Steve, your supervisor is funneling you stupid assertions and false claims, thus making your assertions look stupid and false. The Clinton campaign did not break the law.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the factual truth.

Know any other good jokes? You wouldn't know the factual truth if it hit you in the head. You are more like the Pharisees that Jesus criticized. You have no moral values.

That is because you are a mental midget. Steele told everyone he recieved much of the info from an active Kremlin agent. He bragged about it in interviews. Clinton knew. The FBI knew and they fully briefed Obama according to FBI texts between traitors.

You are the mental midget. Clearly he was saying that one of his sources is a active Kremlin agent. Apparently there is a fifth columnist in the Kremlin.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. Fusion GPS and the Washington Free Beacon - Washington Free Beacon .
Immaterial. It all began with the GOP.
Where's your link fakey? Is your plan to keep pushing your LIE by trying to dismiss my evidence? Ain't gonna work, no GOP money went to Steele, that was just the commiecrats you so dearly love..
You have been denying it, and your links are fake news or alt facts. The effort began with the GOP. You don't even know what a commie or a marxist is. But if you want to see a fascist, look in the mirror. :)

Everyone does oppo research, only the commiecrats paid a foreign agent to compile propaganda, that is a violation of law.

Simply B S! Utter fabrication! A bold face lie!

And many other ways of saying it! ;)

Gathering opposition research is not against the law, no matter who is hired by you to do the investigation....

(Hiring GPS was not against the law, and FGPS hiring Steele to investigate was not against the law)

Look a few pages back girlie, the election law is posted. BTW I posted a portion of the Free Beacons statement also.

The guy from F-GPS testified under oath, that the opposition research investigation on Donald Trump's dealings started by the Washington Free Beacon kept leading to Russia....they had all the opposition research evidence they could gather from his USA dealings, and everything else with his dealings kept directing them to Russia....

So Fusion GPS through their research found an investigator for hire that had an expertise in Russia, and Steele with his ex MI6 expertise in Russia was the perfect investigator for the job....

The F-gps guy also testified under oath, that he did NOT tell Steele who his clients were, specifically because he did not want it to influence in any way, Steele's investigation.

And Thanks to Senator Feinstein, for releasing the under oath testimony of the F-gps guy!

Like he didn't know after Aug 2016. LMAO

You are the mental midget. Clearly he was saying that one of his sources is a active Kremlin agent. Apparently there is a fifth columnist in the Kremlin.
Go on little monkey, dance for me.

Show us where the public knew about the Steele dossier prior to Nov 8, 2016. You wont be able to find it. Mother jones publish something on it a week prior to voting, but nobody paid attention.

Hillary had no contacts with Kremlin.
It was Her Campaign -> Fusion GPS -> british spy Steele -> his russian contacts.

"I posted a portion of the Free Beacons statement also."

Ooooh, free beacon. :) fake news outlet

Exactly. Yet partisans keep digging it up with a new smeared turd polish shine, thanks to Hannity, and it still does not get traction.

Show us where the public knew about the Steele dossier prior to Nov 8, 2016. You wont be able to find it. Mother jones publish something on it a week prior to voting, but nobody paid attention.

Hillary had no contacts with Kremlin.
It was Her Campaign -> Fusion GPS -> british spy Steele -> his russian contacts.

Also... her Campaign -> Blumenthal -> State Department -> Steele

Fixed it up for you.

Forum List

Back