Breaking: Alien Abduction and Missing Moderator

CK actually has another full time job now, so not sure how much he will be around. According to wikileaks, his job involves alien fertility research and something went terribly wrong.

He hasn't showed up in a National Enquirer article yet.

He's disguised as Batboy.

upload_2017-3-26_19-51-52.jpeg

images

It could be the end of life on this planet as we know it.

*****SCARED SMILE*****

:)

Reports have been coming in of a Mod MIA - and though the details are not independently verified, USMB intelligence has confirmed the abduction, by aliens, of Flacaltenn. Hostage negotiations took place, and with a lot of persuasion, and a heavy bribe paid up front in Hersheys Peppermint White Chocolate Kisses, we've ransomed Flack back.

However, the aliens have impregnated him. Yes, our beloved flacaltenn is pregnant. We don't know exactly how long an alien pregnancy lasts, when the birth is expected or - indeed, if he'll lay eggs and have to hatch them.

For the time being, he will be laying low, popping in and out, but we expect his return at some point, and hopefully back on staff. In the meantime - please send him messages of encouragement!!!!
Will his Obamacare cover costs?

It explains so much.

But I think he's in a residential mental health facility.

Nice place in Malibu. Charlie Sheen is my tennis partner. But I'm starting to "show" and I hate wearing smocks. It's so damn embarrassing and shameful. Probably have to find a cave for the delivery.. Little alien seems to love bagpipe music.

It explains so much.

But I think he's in a residential mental health facility.

Nice place in Malibu. Charlie Sheen is my tennis partner. But I'm starting to "show" and I hate wearing smocks. It's so damn embarrassing and shameful. Probably have to find a cave for the delivery.. Little alien seems to love bagpipe music.

Latex...go that or stretch polyester but don't do the baby bump show ... if all else fails - duct tape.

Reports have been coming in of a Mod MIA - and though the details are not independently verified, USMB intelligence has confirmed the abduction, by aliens, of Flacaltenn. Hostage negotiations took place, and with a lot of persuasion, and a heavy bribe paid up front in Hersheys Peppermint White Chocolate Kisses, we've ransomed Flack back.

However, the aliens have impregnated him. Yes, our beloved flacaltenn is pregnant. We don't know exactly how long an alien pregnancy lasts, when the birth is expected or - indeed, if he'll lay eggs and have to hatch them.

For the time being, he will be laying low, popping in and out, but we expect his return at some point, and hopefully back on staff. In the meantime - please send him messages of encouragement!!!!
Is"get bent" an ok message?

I ran it through the PC filter and got a green light.

I ran it through the PC filter and got a green light.
That's good. now I can stop lying awake at night worrying..

1. The moderators of this board have been wonderful since I came here.

2. Hope FLACALTENN enjoy being normal( alright I know! ) but will miss his moderation.

3. Coyote is jealous the aliens keep on flying by her and kidnapping the wonderful moderators.

Remove the tinfoil hat and they will probe you... Wait that came out wrong!

I look forward to Flacal coming back. But I also hopes he takes a nice vacay to recharge his batteries. :)

HEY EVERYBODY! FLACALTENN IS BACK!!!!
He's signed in as a mod again today.
Exactly one month from his departure. The universe has righted itself once again.

HEY EVERYBODY! FLACALTENN IS BACK!!!!
He's signed in as a mod again today.
Exactly one month from his departure. The universe has righted itself once again.

^^^^ The writing is too small, I can't read it it needs to be larger :smoke: :poke:

Forum List

Back