Breaking Alert: Outbreak of eradicated ancient disease spreading through this US state

We have vaccines for measles. If those children that are citizens are infected with the measles, then the problem is their parents.

All refugees should get a full course of vaccines. No entry allowed if you do not take them.
how come Obama didnt think of that?....just asking....

Yet another bennie from letting in unvetted refugees from Somalia and other Islamist countries… measles. It’s made a comeback in Minnesota and is spreading rapidly there. This outbreak started with 20 Somali refugees, but it has now spread to the entire state. And if it has gone that far, it’s now outside the state of Minnesota. This would be a good time to review if you are up on your measles vaccinations. Just sayin’.

BREAKING ALERT: OUTBREAK Of 'Eradicated' Ancient Disease, Spreading Through THIS U.S. State | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't even dish out that bs it is from UN vaccinated because that is pure reject bs!!. We have people coming into our Country with many diseases even Border patrol will tell you they can't always catch those who are infected.

and for those who need to look at a wittle map here

View attachment 123964

HealthMap | Flu Map | Contagious Disease Surveillance | Virus Awareness
But it IS because of the unvaccinated that it is spreading, MindWars. Otherwise it wouldn't be spreading outside the immigrant community.
We used to vaccinate folks upon entry. Wonder why we don't anymore--or do they just enter the country with it?

Yet another bennie from letting in unvetted refugees from Somalia and other Islamist countries… measles. It’s made a comeback in Minnesota and is spreading rapidly there. This outbreak started with 20 Somali refugees, but it has now spread to the entire state. And if it has gone that far, it’s now outside the state of Minnesota. This would be a good time to review if you are up on your measles vaccinations. Just sayin’.

BREAKING ALERT: OUTBREAK Of 'Eradicated' Ancient Disease, Spreading Through THIS U.S. State | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And don't even dish out that bs it is from UN vaccinated because that is pure reject bs!!. We have people coming into our Country with many diseases even Border patrol will tell you they can't always catch those who are infected.

and for those who need to look at a wittle map here

View attachment 123964

HealthMap | Flu Map | Contagious Disease Surveillance | Virus Awareness
Lol "eradicated ancient disease." AKA "measles." You shameless rube. Btw, there have been multiple outbreaks of measles in the U.S. thanks to you anti-vaxxers waging war on 20th and 21st century medicine.
I know; she is shameless. I came in expecting bubonic plague or something.

'Ancient' diseases like measles have sporadic outbreaks where vaccination is readily available because the anti-vaxers (dumb fucks!) won't get their kids immunized.
Their delusional belief in the 'evils' of vaccination shows just how gullible people are.
I am not at all gullible. Quite the opposite. But each time (twice) I've been vaccinated against the flu I've gotten the flu. Aside from those two events I've only had the flu once, which was in 1956.

Those who say that all cultures are equal never explain why the results of those cultures are so grossly unequal.

Forum List

Back