Breaking Alert: Joe Miller To Get Injunction To Halt Murkowski Being Certified

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Hold your cotton pickin horses. This ain't over yet. This is a good move to prevent rino Murkowski from being certified the winner. Joe knows something or he would't have done this. I smell fraud to tell you the truth. As a practical matter, I have great difficulty believing that a write-in candidate can win without some shenanigans. Again, what does the Miller camp know that they are not telling?

Stuff like sworn depositions and affidavits from election judges that ballot boxes were neatly pre-stuffed 4 to 5 inches high prior to opening time on election day; stuff like voters exceeding registered populations in many areas.

Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Miller seeks to stop Alaska Senate election certification

loons...

from the article:

Anchorage U.S. District Court Judge Ralph Beistline denied Miller's request to immediately stop the state Division of Elections from counting write-in ballots that strayed from the exact spelling of a candidate's name.

Read more: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Miller seeks to stop Alaska Senate election certification

• Banned
Good for him. She's the last Republican who should be wagging her finger for not playing by the rules.
One thing nobody is taking into consideration is that the voting rules were changed AFTER the primary and just before the election by a judge appointed by Murkowski's dad, Governor Frank Murkowski who Palin annihilated in the governors race.

Write-in candidates are supposed to be just that: you go in with your list and you them down. But something like a week or two before the election, they announced that there was going to be a printed write-in slate in order to get dumb Dems and RINOs to be able to spell Murkowski’s name with some semblance of recognizably.

This whole thing was illegal and manipulated from the get-go.

loons...

from the article:

Anchorage U.S. District Court Judge Ralph Beistline denied Miller's request to immediately stop the state Division of Elections from counting write-in ballots that strayed from the exact spelling of a candidate's name.

Read more: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Miller seeks to stop Alaska Senate election certification

The rules state that her name has to be spelled correctly.

You cant start guessing "voter intent", or at least they shouldnt.

She knew the rules.... Hell, they even handed out "cheat sheets".

Seems that every time a vote is in question the candidate that is the most left leaning always seems to win :doubt: I find that suspicious.

Shame on the Republicans for not backing their candidate 100%... thats what is wrong with the GOP.

Good for him. She's the last Republican who should be wagging her finger for not playing by the rules.
One thing nobody is taking into consideration is that the voting rules were changed AFTER the primary and just before the election by a judge appointed by Murkowski's dad, Governor Frank Murkowski who Palin annihilated in the governors race.
Write-in candidates are supposed to be just that: you go in with your list and you them down. But something like a week or two before the election, they announced that there was going to be a printed write-in slate in order to get dumb Dems and RINOs to be able to spell Murkowski’s name with some semblance of recognizably.

This whole thing was illegal and manipulated from the get-go.

YEP, Miller is doing the right thing.

Hold your cotton pickin horses. This ain't over yet. This is a good move to prevent rino Murkowski from being certified the winner. Joe knows something or he would't have done this. I smell fraud to tell you the truth. As a practical matter, I have great difficulty believing that a write-in candidate can win without some shenanigans. Again, what does the Miller camp know that they are not telling?

Stuff like sworn depositions and affidavits from election judges that ballot boxes were neatly pre-stuffed 4 to 5 inches high prior to opening time on election day; stuff like voters exceeding registered populations in many areas.

Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - Miller seeks to stop Alaska Senate election certification

Every politician in a close election tries this.

He'd be an idiot not to take on a 1706 vote lead with every tool he had.

i assume that includes you.

btw, it's a 2200 vote lead, and that's only if he wins all 8100 ballots that he's challenged. he's toast.

Murkowski has a lead of about 10,400 votes. Miller had challenged 8,153 of the ballots counted for Murkowski, but he would still be behind even if he won every challenge.

Read more: Miller seeks to stop election certification: 2010 Alaska Election | adn.com

I have to go with Miller here. This is a nation based on laws. If the write ins didnt follow the legal standard, they shouldnt be accepted and I think it's completely reasonable for him to challenge it.

btw, it's a 2200 vote lead, and that's only if he wins all 8100 ballots that he's challenged. he's toast.

Murkowski has a lead of about 10,400 votes. Miller had challenged 8,153 of the ballots counted for Murkowski, but he would still be behind even if he won every challenge.

Read more: Miller seeks to stop election certification: 2010 Alaska Election | adn.com

So he's grandstanding and fighting an impossible to win battle at the taxpayers expense.

What a douche.

So he's grandstanding and fighting an impossible to win battle at the taxpayers expense.

What a douche.

As opposed to losing a primary and demanding a write in candidacy at taxpayers expense?

What a slut.

Every politician in a close election tries this.

Similar to a death row inmate asking (begging) for a pardon.

Forum List

Back