Breaking Alert: Hillary In Florida Has To Grip Aids Hand And Struggles Going Up One Single Step!

I don't normally wish anything bad on another person... but if this lying Hag Hillary... happened to trip on her catheter hose as she was walking down the steps from her plane..and broke her neck...and died on the spot with a full diaper and a cell phone full of emails to more ISIS contacts that support the Clinton Foundation... I would struggle not to smile just a bit.

The right is getting really desperate. New lies every day but she's still winning.

:boobies:

Note to OP - please don't post these links to phony "news" sites. Thanks.

:bsflag:

Last edited:
It is shocking. I slowed it down into stop frame. She can’t climb a single step without heavy assistance. She has Parkinson’s bad. If ylook, you will see the Diazepam pen negro is right behind her.

VIDEO: Hillary grips aide's hand - to climb one step - The American Mirror

The smell of desperation--Parkinson's is already played out. The Republican party has turned into a book of conspiracy theories for dummies. Here is a great example.

In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

It is shocking. I slowed it down into stop frame. She can’t climb a single step without heavy assistance. She has Parkinson’s bad. If ylook, you will see the Diazepam pen negro is right behind her.

VIDEO: Hillary grips aide's hand - to climb one step - The American Mirror

The smell of desperation--Parkinson's is already played out. The Republican party has turned into a book of conspiracy theories for dummies. Here is a great example.

In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg
Total post fail. What is your race?

So pathetic. The entire Crooked Hillary event consisted of douchebags they paid to be in the audience and obviously the medical and security detail rehearsed the motion to get her up on the box, so she would be 6' 3" which is The Donalds height.

it will be a sad day for RW's when a broken down woman hands them their ass Nov 8.

must really suck to be them ..

New Trump Ad (that should be) On TV:

It shows Hillary walk into a room at the WH.
She stumbles, and a Secret Service Agent reaches out to help her.
Hillary screams. :Get the F* Away From Me!'
The SSA steps back into his position along the wall as 3 other Agents also positioned around the room turn away from looking and stare straight ahead.
Hillary stumbles again...this time falling to the floor.
Not one SSA moves as Hillary lays on her back on the floor screaming, "Help I've fallen, and I can't get up."
Huma Abedin is seen to the right stepping into the room from a side door, looks at Hillary, shakes her head, and walks out.
The WHITE BILL COSBY can be seen walking past the door Hillary entered from, holding an Intern's hand,,,
<Fade To Black>

"Hillary/Bill/Kaine - 2016"

:p

it will be a sad day for RW's when a broken down woman hands them their ass Nov 8.

must really suck to be them ..
No, it will be a sad day because so many Americans (dead people and illegals) sold their souls to elect a lying, enabling, thieving, treasonous, corrupt, broken down woman simply because she was her party's candidate.

More delusion, misinformation or a lie from the right. Hillary was not getting help onto a step. Steps are normally about 9 inches. Hillary was stepping onto a platform that was probably twice that height. It would be rude and irresponsible for someone to not offer a hand to a 69-year-old person or actually any age women in stepping up onto a raised platform.

More delusion, misinformation or a lie from the right. Hillary was not getting help onto a step.
You, sir, seem to be suffering from the same problem as many of your fellow liberals - 'Your AIM sucks'. A reporter sees Hillary reach out for assistance (according to the REPORTER) and is helped by one of her aides up the STAIR. This is how HE reported it, as shown by the photo. Unless you are suggesting the REPORTER is a Conservative, then you attacking 'the right' is 'off target'.

More often than not Libs attack the 'messenger' on this board for articles / info they don't want to hear. I have actually posted a Title, information from the article, and a link - for example - with no personal commentary; yet liberals swarm the thread and call ME a 'liar'. I never SAID or WROTE anything to make me a 'liar'. I just posted someone else's work. Perhaps if libs are upset at what they see / read / hear they should reserve their hatred for the actual originators, authors, columnists, and reporters producing the source of their angst instead of directing it at the 'messengers'.

Forum List

Back