Breaking:AG Jeff Sessions Blocks FBI Informant From Testifying Against Hillary In Uranium-One Deal

That is reality.
Explain how the Clintons had unilateral approval authority.
Show me where that is the claim, or is that just you moving the goal posts? She was in on the vote to sell the Uranium, that is sufficient. Now, if you want then you can blame Obama because for sure he had unilateral approval authority, whatever you think that means.
Show me where that is the claim

How in the hell is there a bribe or a scandal if that's not the case?

She was in on the vote to sell the Uranium, that is sufficient
That was the job. 14 seperate agencies and departments had to sign off on this deal. State was only one of them. Are the others guilty of some malfeasance as well in your mind?

I would think that the SOS controls the process. Without the SOS and the POTUS' buy in it ain't gonna happen. Why in the Hell would something so counter productive to America make it through the process, without their approval?
I would think that the SOS controls the process.

Of course you would because you're too dumb to find out if that is indeed the case.

Composition of CFIUS

The Secretary of the Treasury is the Chairperson of CFIUS, and notices to CFIUS are received, processed, and coordinated at the staff level by the Staff Chairperson of CFIUS, who is the Director of the Office of Investment Security in the Department of the Treasury.

The members of CFIUS include the heads of the following departments and offices:

1. Department of the Treasury (chair)
  2. Department of Justice
  3. Department of Homeland Security
  4. Department of Commerce
  5. Department of Defense
  6. Department of State
  7. Department of Energy
  8. Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
  9. Office of Science & Technology Policy
The following offices also observe and, as appropriate, participate in CFIUS’s activities:

1. Office of Management & Budget
  2. Council of Economic Advisors
  3. National Security Council
  4. National Economic Council
  5. Homeland Security Council
The Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Labor are non-voting, ex-officio members of CFIUS with roles as defined by statute and regulation.

Note that POTUS does not have any role at all and the SoS does not have authority over the process.

Dope.
Ok then it was a great deal to send uranium to Russia. In the end Obama signed off on it so I guese if we are looking for one person to blame it would be him. But I have not heard of him or those around him receiving a large sum of money from the Russians, just Hillary. Selling her office.

DERP

The uranium doesn't go to Russia, dope.
The same rules apply as when it was Canadian owned.

I wish someone would explain how this story has been "debunked".

It stinks of corruption.

Hillary Clinton calling it a "nothingburger" is not quite enough for me.

Because that deal had to be approved by seven cabinet departments. You could maybe argue State was biased by Hillary (but not really), but how did she get Energy and Defense to go along with it?

This proves Sessions is protecting the swamp. This is outright obstruction of justice. Trump should order him to lift the gag order and if he refuses, fire him.

Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer: AG Sessions Refuses to Lift Gag On Key Witness to Clinton-Uranium Scandal (VIDEO)

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says
Possibly. Or, it could be Sessions doing his job, in protecting an ongoing FBI case. Who are we to say it's one or the other? That said, Sessions could clear this up by simply releasing a statement as to why he is not lifting the NDA. Then again, that alone could jeopardise any potential ongoing FBI case. Point is, let's not jump to conclusions without having, and considering, all the facts, and possibilities.

Then again, that wouldn't really lend itself to the agenda of the Trump haters, otr the Trump lovers, would it?
He's jeaporizing it by not allowing that guy to testify. The point of an investigation is to bring the evidence to light, not hide it.
Quite true, and as such, would it not be prudent to protect the investigation until it's conclusion, so as to garner as much evidence as possible? To do that, every LEO knows there are certain things that MUST remain out of the public knowledge. Why is the same not true here? Or is it that you are simply impatient?

That's utter bullshit. It's not like this is some murder case where there perp is still on the run. There won't be anyone shredding files or wiping their hard disks clean. Any of that kind of activity has already occured. No evidence will be lost as a result of this guy testifying. The bottom line is that Sessions is covering someone's ass - most likely it's Obama's and the Clintons'.
The evidence certainly does suggest that is a viable possibility. Do you have hard proof of your claim, or is it speculation based on what evidence we have? There is a distinct difference between what can be proven, and what evidence suggests.

I wish someone would explain how this story has been "debunked".

It stinks of corruption.

Hillary Clinton calling it a "nothingburger" is not quite enough for me.

Because that deal had to be approved by seven cabinet departments. You could maybe argue State was biased by Hillary (but not really), but how did she get Energy and Defense to go along with it?
________

The corrupt Obama Administration appointed or otherwise owned the rest of them, dumb-ass.

Forum List

Back