Breaking : Adam "Jockstrap" Schiff Physically abuses his gay Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
ADAM SCHIFF’S GAY LOVER CLAIMS HE HAS BEEN REGULARLY ABUSED PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY BY CALIFORNIA CONGRESSMAN ADAM SCHIFF.

Los Angeles, CA- Los Angeles Times reporter and assistant managing editor, Kristina Bellatori dropped another bombshell in what can only be described as the ongoing US Congressional and political sex and domestic violence scandal this afternoon.

“The Rob Porter domestic violence fiasco seems to have turned more than just the White House upside down,” Bellatori told The Net Spies via Skype. “Not only has everything been turned upside down, but it seems that abuse victims are literally falling from the sky.”

Bellatori was contacted by Will Bottom, who claims to be the gay lover of California Congressman, Adam Schiff. “Will contacted me and told me that he had been a victim for too long and wanted to speak out,” Bellatori told us. “Mr. Bottom stated that he has been Mr. Schiff’s gay lover for many years and has endured a plethora of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse

gayeye.jpg

Damn Adam .. I knew you had a long neck for a reason. Deep throat lol

ADAM SCHIFF’S GAY LOVER CLAIMS HE HAS BEEN REGULARLY ABUSED PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND SEXUALLY BY CALIFORNIA CONGRESSMAN ADAM SCHIFF.

Los Angeles, CA- Los Angeles Times reporter and assistant managing editor, Kristina Bellatori dropped another bombshell in what can only be described as the ongoing US Congressional and political sex and domestic violence scandal this afternoon.

“The Rob Porter domestic violence fiasco seems to have turned more than just the White House upside down,” Bellatori told The Net Spies via Skype. “Not only has everything been turned upside down, but it seems that abuse victims are literally falling from the sky.”

Bellatori was contacted by Will Bottom, who claims to be the gay lover of California Congressman, Adam Schiff. “Will contacted me and told me that he had been a victim for too long and wanted to speak out,” Bellatori told us. “Mr. Bottom stated that he has been Mr. Schiff’s gay lover for many years and has endured a plethora of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse

gayeye.jpg

I didn't know Little Schiff was a fag. But then it makes sense.

It looks like when old Schifty gets a hankering for some hiney, he ain't taking no for an answer. No means no Schifty. I thought you sensitive Democrats knew that.

"Adam Schiff used taxpayer money to silence a man who accused him of sexual harassment."
rating-false.png

"It’s unclear where the rumor started, but on Twitter it was sometimes shared in association with a clearly bogus article from the junk news site TheNetSpies.com.

"That site is filled with obviously false information, and its 'About' page states that 'If you like our reporting, kick up your feet, partake of your favorite intoxicant(s) and stay a while. If not, go ask your mommy to come down to the basement and nurse her 33 year old wuss.'

"On 11 February 2018, TheNetSpies.com published an article for which they alleged to have interviewed Los Angeles Times former Assistant Managing Editor Christina Bellantoni (which TheNetSpies misspelled as 'Kristina Bellatori').

"Bellantoni, they asserted, told the tale of a hapless (but non-existent) man named Will Bottom, who claimed to be in an abusive relationship with Schiff, his 'gay lover.'

"To illustrate this supposedly abusive relationship, the article repurposed an image of Taj Patterson, a Brooklyn, New York, man who suffered a serious eye injury after he was attacked and beaten in 2013."

Did Adam Schiff Use Taxpayer Money to Settle a Sexual Harassment Claim in 2013?

thenetspies.com. Say, dummy, are you actually this stupid?

Thread -> Rubber Room

We must believe all accusations.
Schiff must resign immediately.

I just don't put "Whoopin ass" and Adam Schiff together unless he learned some "Ukrainian Martial arts" when he was trying to get nude pictures of Candidate Trump from..... Ukrainians. But he does seem like the type who would coach a partisan hack in the production of another hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back