BREAKING: 200+ “Militarized” Federal Police Surround Peaceful Rancher in Nevada

The cattleman should pay up.

"Bundy is battling with federal officials over his cattle's grazing on 150 square miles of scrub desert overseen by the Bureau of Land Management. He has refused to pay BLM grazing fees since 1993, arguing in court filings that his Mormon ancestors worked the land long before the BLM was formed, giving him rights that predate federal involvement. His back fees exceed $300,000, he says."

BLM seizes cattle in range war with stubborn Nevada rancher - latimes.com

Damn freeloader.

I don't know wtf to think about Waco anymore. It was a powder keg, Koresh was a head case and a pedophile, and the US government has too much power.

No winners. The only victims were the kids.

Koresh was indeed a nutjob - but there is utterly zero evidence of any sort of child abuse - neither sexual or physical. Child Protective services had inspected the compound 7 times and found nothing. Oh and note, they along with the Sheriff were permitted access, on each of those 7 occasions, even taking Koresh into custody once, releasing him due to no evidence a day later,

Gee, maybe if the fuckwads of the BATF hadn't gone in guns blazing..... It's funny, you go to a compound and start killing people, and they get all bent out of shape and start shooting back...

he point was, the turtles would be affected with or without payment, yes?

No, the point is - why does someone feel like he has the right to use MY land without giving me anything in return?

Why is it our land? Which part of the Constitution authorized the feds to actually own any land outside of DC and federal facilities?

It's part of the Mexican Cession....do you want it to go back to Mexico who had it beforehand?

CaféAuLait;8908571 said:
Yes, and his families cattle have been grazing on that land for free for generations.
Then he and his family owe me a lot of money.

For what? You too can camp for free, walk all over the place for free, hike and do whatever you wish unregulated for free. Its free to gain access to Gold Butte.

Really ... you saying that I am free to put my taco stand there? Or an abortion clinic?

I'm free to use that place for MY commercial enterprise?

CaféAuLait;8908537 said:
Yup and he's getting something out of it isn't he? What am I getting out of my land?

Given you can visit Gold Butte for FREE and stay there and walk all over the place, camp in tents "unregulated", I suppose you would get a camping trip or a scenic drive. So that's what you get out of "your" land.

Gold Butte Region - Area Overview

What am I getting out of letting HIM use everyone's land for his commercial enterprise?

What is he getting out of you enjoying the park, camping there, hiking there, etc? Should he expect you and others to pay him for your enjoyment of his land?

eah, I agree, I think he is standing by the principal of the thing,

He's a whining little taker.
Like any of us can just say I'm not going to pay the person I owe, I'll pay someone else who I like better?????

Little free loader has been feeding from the public trough so long he thinks he DESERVES the freebies.

Wrong. The federal Government has been feeding from the public trough for so long they think they own it. And us too. That is the problem here. Time to dial you in to what time it is, Dog. ( ignorance is not bliss )

-J.

April 19, 1993 - Waco Tragedy

The Illuminati goes back to the very beginning of our nations history. They are satanists. The first Illuminati / Satanist family to arrive in America were the Collins family. Some changed their name to Todd. You'll note quite a few in politics, Hollywood films, the occult / horror films, Look up John Collins - there is quite a history there and these dates have been their high holy days for hundreds of years.

You are mentally ill, i really hope you are in treatment for your delusions

Schaeffer:

Either these are racists looking for any excuse to level the next accusation or they’re beyond crazy. And I think beyond crazy is a better explanation and that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America. We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back. They look forward to Armageddon. Good news is bad news to them. We talk about the Left Behind series of books that I talk about in my book Crazy for God. They think that whether it’s economic news or news from the Middle East, it all has to do with the end of time and Christ’s return.
This is la-la land, and the Republican part is totally enthralled to this subculture

Last edited by a moderator:

The "peaceful rancher" has not paid grazing fees to the US government for twenty years, argues federal land is really state land, and made threats to do whatever it took to prevent the feds from rounding up his stock.

CaféAuLait;8908582 said:
CaféAuLait;8908537 said:
Given you can visit Gold Butte for FREE and stay there and walk all over the place, camp in tents "unregulated", I suppose you would get a camping trip or a scenic drive. So that's what you get out of "your" land.

Gold Butte Region - Area Overview

What am I getting out of letting HIM use everyone's land for his commercial enterprise?

What is he getting out of you enjoying the park, camping there, hiking there, etc? Should he expect you and others to pay him for your enjoyment of his land?

I'm calling it now. That was checkmate. Good show, Cafe'AuLait. I'm impressed.

eah, I agree, I think he is standing by the principal of the thing,

He's a whining little taker.
Like any of us can just say I'm not going to pay the person I owe, I'll pay someone else who I like better?????

Little free loader has been feeding from the public trough so long he thinks he DESERVES the freebies.

Wrong. The federal Government has been feeding from the public trough for so long they think they own it. And us too. That is the problem here. Time to dial you in to what time it is, Dog. ( ignorance is not bliss )

-J.

Yeah yeah - This guy thinks he has a right to use everyone's land for his commercial enterprise without giving anything in return. Yeah, I'd prefer he just send the check straight to me - but how practical is it for him to write 200 million checks? The feds are the only logical collectors.

Pay up or get your crap off my land.

Actually I heard some of the people who fled make those accusations. The guns were enough excuse for the raid.

You are crazy if you think Koresh and crew had no responsibility. I am not saying the Feds were right, but the entire fiasco was a tragic mess with no easy answers.

You haven't done your homework.

There was an embedded FBI agent in the compound, who had failed to produce any illegal weapons over the course of 18 months. The BATF attack was based on a perjured warrant and founded on the frustration of the feds over failing to produce any indictable evidence.

There was nothing peaceful about the Davidians, they were ultimately a doomsday cult. Even so, the murders committed were perpetrated by the BATF. The Davidians were exercising legitimate self-defense. If Stormtroopers assault your home using military tactics, you have every right to shoot them down as the scumbag dogs they are. The BAF were and are a gang of thugs who belong in the Third Reich, not in America.

The "peaceful rancher" has not paid grazing fees to the US government for twenty years, argues federal land is really state land, and made threats to do whatever it took to prevent the feds from rounding up his stock.

No one had, Jake. It wasn't until the long lost tortoise appeared that it went off the rails. Something doesn't add up. I'm sure the story will continue to develop and we'll see if military action is taken over a few turtles. The fed govt. don't have the right to steal his cattle. Under any circumstances. They should back off.

It's funny, you go to a compound and start killing people,

If they start killing you first - damn straight.

You're right that the jackbooted thugs took the first casualty - but they fired the first couple hundred shots, so I can see where the cultist might feel just a tad threatened.

BATF, who have no jurisdiction over children, were going to protect children from abuse, by spraying automatic gun fire at them... That story sounds reasonable to you, sploogy?

Forum List

Back