Breakfast at Waffle House Every Morning!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The daughter of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. is calling for the boycott of a Waffle House after a video went viral showing a North Carolina police officer choking and slamming a black man to the ground outside one of the restaurant chain’s eateries.

“Family, let’s stay out of Waffle House until the corporate office legitimately and seriously commits to 1. discussion on racism, 2. employee training and 3. other plans to change; and until they start to implement changes,” Bernice King, the CEO of The King Center, tweeted Thursday.

MLK's daughter calls for Waffle House boycott, NAACP LDF demands police footage after choking video goes viral

Anyone want to take a shot at why Waffle House should be punished? I need a good laugh.

The daughter of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. is calling for the boycott of a Waffle House after a video went viral showing a North Carolina police officer choking and slamming a black man to the ground outside one of the restaurant chain’s eateries.

“Family, let’s stay out of Waffle House until the corporate office legitimately and seriously commits to 1. discussion on racism, 2. employee training and 3. other plans to change; and until they start to implement changes,” Bernice King, the CEO of The King Center, tweeted Thursday.

MLK's daughter calls for Waffle House boycott, NAACP LDF demands police footage after choking video goes viral

Anyone want to take a shot at why Waffle House should be punished? I need a good laugh.
Its call the Himlick manuver. Live saving move.

Because the Waffle House staff called the cops.
Just for clarification of the topic:

"Wall, who was charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, has said he takes full responsibility for the argument with the eatery’s employees. He said the police officer’s actions against him, however, were unjustified because his hands were in the air when he was choked."

Waffle House should be punished for serving crappy food and because the left says so, why are you trying to pull a Kayne West and think for yourself.

Typical black resisting arrest. Cop shoulda shot him.

I thought you kids were talking about Capital Hill as being the waffle house.

thumb_600.jpg

I have been to Waffle houses several times and never had a bad experience.

Forum List

Back