Breakdown of US wars since 2001

Hell, we got a shitload of dead terrorists for our money. What did Russia get? Let's see:

During the Soviet-Afghan War from 1979 to 1986, the Soviet military spent 18 billion rubles which is about $115 billion in 2019 USD. And they lost. That's alot of money when you consider how small their economy is, compared to ours.

Approximately 2,000,000 civilians were killed, as well as millions of Afghans fleeing the country as refugees...

The total irrecoverable personnel losses of the Soviet Armed Forces, frontier, and internal security troops came to 14,453. Soviet Army formations, units, and HQ elements lost 13,833, KGB sub-units lost 572, MVD formations lost 28, and other ministries and departments lost 20 men. During this period 312 servicemen were missing in action or taken prisoner; 119 were later freed, of whom 97 returned to the USSR and 22 went to other countries.

Of the troops deployed, 53,753 were wounded, injured, or sustained concussion and 415,932 fell sick.

The Russians also lost 451 aircraft (includes 333 helicopters), 147 tanks, 1,314 IFV/APCs, 433 artillery guns and mortars, and 11,369 cargo and fuel tanker trucks.

Soviet–Afghan War - Wikipedia

Not very good numbers for a short 7-year war. I'd say that anytime Russia wants us to teach them how to throw a war party, they should just call us. We'd be more than happy to give them a few pointers.

Wolverines, bitches. :laughing0301:

I don´t know what that has to do with the figures I posted but that is nothing (if true at all) compared with the US losses in Vietnam, anyway.

Hell, we got a shitload of dead terrorists for our money. What did Russia get? Let's see:

During the Soviet-Afghan War from 1979 to 1986, the Soviet military spent 18 billion rubles which is about $115 billion in 2019 USD. And they lost. That's alot of money when you consider how small their economy is, compared to ours.

Approximately 2,000,000 civilians were killed, as well as millions of Afghans fleeing the country as refugees...

The total irrecoverable personnel losses of the Soviet Armed Forces, frontier, and internal security troops came to 14,453. Soviet Army formations, units, and HQ elements lost 13,833, KGB sub-units lost 572, MVD formations lost 28, and other ministries and departments lost 20 men. During this period 312 servicemen were missing in action or taken prisoner; 119 were later freed, of whom 97 returned to the USSR and 22 went to other countries.

Of the troops deployed, 53,753 were wounded, injured, or sustained concussion and 415,932 fell sick.

The Russians also lost 451 aircraft (includes 333 helicopters), 147 tanks, 1,314 IFV/APCs, 433 artillery guns and mortars, and 11,369 cargo and fuel tanker trucks.

Not very good numbers for a short 7-year war. I'd say that anytime Russia wants us to teach them how to throw a war party, they should just call us. We'd be more than happy to give them a few pointers.

Whose military is occupying what/where across the globe supporting 73% of the world's dictators?

No constitutional war since WWII, and who have we been known to partner with?

Saddam
Osama
al Qaida
al Nusra
ISIS
The genocidal Israelis
The public square beheading genocidal radical Islamist Saudis
neo-Nazis in Ukraine

America is a culture of death and violence. It is fitting that children in our schools learn this first hand under fire.

I don´t know what that has to do with the figures I posted but that is nothing (if true at all) compared with the US losses in Vietnam, anyway.

I'll do you one better. Vietnam was a Sunday picnic compared to how many Russian soldiers were killed in WW2...

"Officially, roughly 8.6 million Soviet soldiers died in the course of the war, including millions of POWs..."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia

Whose military is occupying what/where across the globe supporting 73% of the world's dictators?

Saddam
Osama
al Qaida
al Nusra
ISIS
The genocidal Israelis
neo-Nazis in Ukraine

America is a culture of death and violence. It is fitting that children in our schools learn this first hand under fire.

Well partner, I will agree with you on one thing: America is a culture of death and violence.

And if you think fucking with us is a good idea, that's exactly what you're going to get: Violence and death.

Saddam
Osama
al Qaida
al Nusra
ISIS
The genocidal Israelis
neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Well partner, I will agree with you on one thing: America is a culture of death and violence.

And if you think fucking with us is a good idea, that's exactly what you're going to get: Violence and death.

Not the way it works, the empire fucks with everyone else. It is the stuff of empires in decline.

I'll do you one better. Vietnam was a Sunday picnic compared to how many Russian soldiers were killed in WW2...

"Officially, roughly 8.6 million Soviet soldiers died in the course of the war, including millions of POWs..."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia
An the western front was a picnic compared to the eastern front. The German soldiers joked its holidays.

FYI = people die in wars
what's your point?
.....terrorists murder more Americans than died at Pearl Harbor, and you want to just let them alone???!!!!

FYI = people die in wars
what's your point?
.....terrorists murder more Americans than died at Pearl Harbor, and you want to just let them alone???!!!!
It is always about the terrorists the US government once created. Don´t create terrorists, simple as can be.

FYI = people die in wars
what's your point?
It is always about the terrorists the US government once created. Don´t create terrorists, simple as can be.
hahahahhahah--yes--you are always anti-American
I guess it was our fault Japan bombed us
hahahahhahahahah

the WOT replaced the cold war

both are designed to be quagmires with no reasonable 'win'

other than profit for the military industrial complex

who, fwiw, are catering to both sides of the conflict
were-not-broke-55-military-budget-45-everything-else-u-s-30960048.png

~S~

FYI = people die in wars
what's your point?
hahahahhahah--yes--you are always anti-American
I guess it was our fault Japan bombed us
hahahahhahahahah
The end of your matrix:

Blei is ok with terrorists --especially when they murder Americans
YOU are enabling terrorists

correct me if I'm wrong, but Bin Laden was killed --as were many other terrorists??
and caught?

Forum List

Back