Break up Facebook

Facebook-antigovernment.jpg

I have joined Minds. Much better than Facebook. So, if it ever happens...won't effect me. I basically have temporarily closed my account anyways.

To be honest, when Mark Zuckerberg help start out the social media...he wanted a platform where people could "interact" with each other. First, it was only for college kids to interact with their Professors/teachers (2003). Then when he decided to go public with Facebook (2012), he didn't realize - until now - things he really wanted Facebook to be is not what he wants now.

To be honest, when Mark Zuckerberg help start out the social media...he wanted a platform where people could "interact" with each other. First, it was only for college kids to interact with their Professors/teachers (2003). Then when he decided to go public with Facebook (2012), he didn't realize - until now - things he really wanted Facebook to be is not what he wants now.
What he allegedly wants was tempered by that congressional browbeating he took last year.

This is just a necessity as these two companies have legal protections provided by law, so they should have to be broken up to provide a competitive forum.

"IOW, I'm a Trump supporter and Pretend Conservative, and I believe Big Gubmint should interfere in individual liberty and freedom because I don't like what that company is doing."

Awesome ethics.

This is just a necessity as these two companies have legal protections provided by law, so they should have to be broken up to provide a competitive forum.

Correct.... This is actually why Bob Barr is in town. He has been pounding that drum for the past five years. He's not all that interested in the hoax BS....he is going to be going after Google, Amazon and Facebook....
Maybe Twitter too.

Jo

"IOW, I'm a Trump supporter and Pretend Conservative, and I believe Big Gubmint should interfere in individual liberty and freedom because I don't like what that company is doing."

Awesome ethics.

Tell that to Liz Warren.

Jo

and bakers should be forced to bake that cake because of legal protections needed to make sure everyone is served equally.

Another "small" government conservative looking to Big Brother government to fix your problem because the free market isn't working in your favor.

Awesome ethics.

I believe Big Gubmint should interfere in individual liberty and freedom because I don't like what that company is doing."

especially when they allow Russian bots to post political memes.

Awesome ethics.

I like Trump, but would prefer to vote for a moderate candidate, and no I am not a conservative in the sense that I think classic liberalism and conservativism are BOTH needed to maintain a good balance of opinion and informed views.

That these corporations monopolize so much of the public forums is outrageous and unacceptable in a free society.

I am not saying confiscate their property, just break them up like Ma Bell so we can have real COMPETITION.

See the difference dude?

Another "small" government conservative looking to Big Brother government to fix your problem because the free market isn't working in your favor.

I want real competition in these services and no monopoly.

If you think that is pro-big government, so be it.

I want real competition in these services and no monopoly.

If you think that is pro-big government, so be it.

They aren't a monopoly

Awesome ethics.

Tell that to Liz Warren.

Jo

Liz Warren doesn't pretend to be a conservative.

Are you paying attention?

She's also not pretending to want the breakup of Amazon and Facebook.
So how are her ethics doing?
( I happen to agree with her on that one)

Jo

Forum List

Back