Brazil’s Bolsonaro visits CIA before Trump on first US trip

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has made his geopolitical priorities clear, dropping by CIA headquarters for a clandestine chat on his first visit to the US before even meeting with President Donald Trump.

Bolsonaro’s visit was not published on his agenda and members of the press were barred at the door while the president and his justice minister, Sergio Moro, hobnobbed with the spooks at the agency’s Langley HQ.

Nostalgia for coups past? Brazil’s Bolsonaro visits CIA before Trump on first US trip

In a related story;
Not a back door for US troops: Brazil says it won’t help Venezuela invasion

You people grow more strange with each passing day ...
Have you read any threads I've started ...who's "you people" ?
I'm posting a headline news story --what is "wrong" with that. Bobby Killjoy ?

Why, they're you people.
Far-right Brazilian dictators visiting CIA headquarters are my people ?
:twirl:

No, people whining that Bolsanaro visited the CIA without Trump's express permission are you people.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has made his geopolitical priorities clear, dropping by CIA headquarters for a clandestine chat on his first visit to the US before even meeting with President Donald Trump.

Bolsonaro’s visit was not published on his agenda and members of the press were barred at the door while the president and his justice minister, Sergio Moro, hobnobbed with the spooks at the agency’s Langley HQ.

Nostalgia for coups past? Brazil’s Bolsonaro visits CIA before Trump on first US trip

In a related story;
Not a back door for US troops: Brazil says it won’t help Venezuela invasion
I bet he had something to eat, maybe took a piss, rode in a car and many other things before visiting the White House. I'm sure you believe those are all snubs towards the President ?

As long as Bolsonaro hates the gays and lets corporations do what they want -- he will be a friend of the US.....even if he wants to get a little Pinochet with it

Forum List

Back