Brazilians Goof on Obama: "Yes We Créu"

A pun on Barack Obama's slogan has people singin' "Yes We Créu" in the streets.

A takeoff of Obama's "Yes, we can" and Brazilian funk performer MC Créu, "Yes We Créu" roughly translated means, "Yes, we nail it," and refers to Rio de Janeiro being chosen as the host of the 2016 Olympics

Whoa, you Libs are so quick to bash others that you don't even assimilate and retain what you've read. Elementary reading skills show nothing in the OP indicating that this is a current video, nor that it relates to Obama. The post states that the video demonstrates the 5 levels of lovemaking relating to the word Créu (which if you retained any of what you read, means "Nail it.") Oh, and I hate to kill your angry adrenalin rush, but rest assured your little president hasn't really been "nailed" either.

You do realize how dumb you look right now.
And for the record, I'm not defending Obama.
He's just another politician.
But this thread was just plain wrong and I was pointing that out.

You do realize how dumb you look right now.
And for the record, I'm not defending Obama.
He's just another politician.
But this thread was just plain wrong and I was pointing that out.

Okay, CryGlennCry, now I see the problem. Your Obot cerebral cortex chip hasn't been upgraded to comprehend sex/lovemaking so you don't grasp the non sequitur regarding "nailing it" and 5 levels of lovemaking.

But that's okay, as long as your medulla oblongata is working you can just stumble through your mind-controlled life as an Obamabot without worry of understanding lovemaking/sexual references.

Don't be thick, catbert.
You wrote that this was about Obama and about Rio getting the Olympics.
It's about neither.
Just admit you made a mistake and move on.
Jeez!

Don't be thick, catbert.
It's about neither.
Jeez!

Oh, you poor soul. I didn't "write" anything. I simply posted an article from the web. Oh, wait, let's call that "internets" now do you understand?

Don't be thick, catbert.
It's about neither.
Jeez!

Oh, you poor soul. I didn't "write" anything. I simply posted an article from the web. Oh, wait, let's call that "internets" now do you understand?

"post", "write".
What's the difference? Semantics?
What, did you speak into your computer??
No, you WROTE it. Or posted it. Either way, you're making the words your own.

I thought maybe you were a rational person and I was pointing out that this post was not accurate.
But apparently you're a tool who can't admit a mistake.
Whatever, buddy.
I'm done arguing and anyone reading this thread thinks your a dumb-ass.
Congratulations.:clap2:

Don't be thick, catbert.
It's about neither.
Jeez!

"post", "write".
What's the difference? Semantics?
What, did you speak into your computer??
No, you WROTE it. Or posted it. Either way, you're making the words your own.

I thought maybe you were a rational person and I was pointing out that this post was not accurate.
But apparently you're a tool who can't admit a mistake.
Whatever, buddy.
I'm done arguing and anyone reading this thread thinks your a dumb-ass.
Congratulations.:clap2:

Okay, it's agreed, we'll end this fun exchange as those in Rio celebrate and sing "Yes We Créu," and you enjoy the video you found of "watermelon woman" and sing "Ummmm, ummm, ummm, Barack Hussein Obama."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back