Brazilians Goof on Obama: "Yes We Créu"

Catbert

Sep 16, 2009
A pun on Barack Obama's slogan has people singin' "Yes We Créu" in the streets.

A takeoff of Obama's "Yes, we can" and Brazilian funk performer MC Créu, "Yes We Créu" roughly translated means, "Yes, we nail it," and refers to Rio de Janeiro being chosen as the host of the 2016 Olympics

a fun read here:
Yes We Créu: Brazil Mocks Barack » Right Pundits

And there are some hilarious "Yes We Créu" links which explain that the Brazilian funk performer's interpretation of "Yes We Créu" in a lewd sense representing 5 levels of lovemaking. Funny video here, where the kid rapping demonstrates a little:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W-z3BUWp9c]YouTube - Yes we Creu!!!![/ame]

Well, I guess he did achieve something ...
People around the world are looking at us differently ... and laffin'.

Fuck Chicago.

rioreveller.jpg

Don't kid yourselves, President Obama isn't that upset about going to Brazil for the Olympics.

barack-obama-looking-at-womans-butt-500x427.jpg

Barack Obama Staring At Butt Of 16-Year-Old Brazilian Delegate Mayora Taveras.​

Last edited:

A takeoff of Obama's "Yes, we can" and Brazilian funk performer MC Créu, "Yes We Créu" roughly translated means, "Yes, we nail it," and refers to Rio de Janeiro being chosen as the host of the 2016 Olympics

a fun read here:
Yes We Créu: Brazil Mocks Barack » Right Pundits

And there are some hilarious "Yes We Créu" links which explain that the Brazilian funk performer's interpretation of "Yes We Créu" in a lewd sense representing 5 levels of lovemaking. Funny video here, where the kid rapping demonstrates a little:
YouTube - Yes we Creu!!!!

Funny send up. I laughed. :lol:

There were two ditzes, one a brunette, the other a blonde.

The brunette said to the blonde: "Last night, I had sex with a Brazillian."

The blonde was shocked!

She said: "OMG, you slut! How many is a brazillion?"

All you conservatives are so quick to bash the president that you don't even look into the ridiculous lies being spread on the right.
This is from an MC Creu concert 2 years ago!!!
It has nothing to do with Obama, the Olympics, or ACORN, for that matter.
You expose yourselves as the gullible simpletons you are when you buy into every smear on the president.
Here is another clip from his concert. That's a woman known in Brazil as "the watermelon woman", because her ass looks like a watermelon. We can all agree that's good, right?:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ1bijmrIpI]YouTube - Mc Creu - Creuuuuu[/ame]

B hussein was black when he was elected. He is now a mulatto! When he is impeached and jailed he will be white!!!

All you conservatives are so quick to bash the president that you don't even look into the ridiculous lies being spread on the right.
You expose yourselves as the gullible simpletons you are when you buy into every smear on the president.

Whoa, you Libs are so quick to bash others that you don't even assimilate and retain what you've read. Elementary reading skills show nothing in the OP indicating that this is a current video, nor that it relates to Obama. The post states that the video demonstrates the 5 levels of lovemaking relating to the word Créu (which if you retained any of what you read, means "Nail it.") Oh, and I hate to kill your angry adrenalin rush, but rest assured your little president hasn't really been "nailed" either.

i want to know if brazil has blacks, too

Yes they do, but many of them integrated into the population through marriage. I really don't know how many blacks remain as I believe the majority ended up becoming a part of mixed races. Over three million blacks were sold into slavery to work the plantations just as happened here in the US. Their emancipation began in 1850 following Brazil's independence for Portugal and was a gradual process. By the late 1800's all blacks had been granted their freedom.

i want to know if brazil has blacks, too

Yes they do, but many of them integrated into the population through marriage. I really don't know how many blacks remain as I believe the majority ended up becoming a part of mixed races. Over three million blacks were sold into slavery to work the plantations just as happened here in the US. Their emancipation began in 1850 following Brazil's independence for Portugal and was a gradual process. By the late 1800's all blacks had been granted their freedom.

thanks

Here is another clip from his concert. That's a woman known in Brazil as "the watermelon woman", because her ass looks like a watermelon. We can all agree that's good, right?:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ1bijmrIpI]YouTube - Mc Creu - Creuuuuu[/ame]

Must
Defend
Obama

Defend
Omaba
At
All
Costs

You make the Jews at Masada look like 'fraidy cats, amateurs and patzers.

Forum List

Back