Brazil, China, India, South Africa in push for climate financing

Mr. H. read this tomorrow when you are rested and your circuits are working properly :)

- Developed countries lead by USA are asking developing countries to limit their industrial output because they think it is causing global warming

- Developing countries are saying that they cannot do that because this will inhibit their ability to create new jobs and improve the standard of living

- Developed countries want to reserve their right to increase their industrial output to improve the standard of living in their countries

- Developing countries are not happy with this double standard but they are willing to make a switch to cleaner technologies if developed countries are willing to foot the bill
Don't judge me, you fucker.

The United States itself is inhibited by its ability to "create new jobs and improve the standard of living".

Obama has proven that since 2009.

And yet, you posit that we should bear the brunt of this bullshit for the rest of the world?

So let me get this straight- American industries, American taxpayers, and American rate-payers are expected to foot the bill for American climate financing.

THEN, the same-said parties are expected to do it all over again for the rest of the planet? :dunno:

I do not think you are aware of the whole issue. Let me sum it for you. The developed countries (USA, Germany, etc.) want developing countries such as India, China, Brazil, South Africa, etc. to limit their industrial output in an attempt to limit emission of greenhouse gas. This will affect their (developing countries) ability to create jobs for their people. To make the matters worse, developed countries do not want any such limitation on their own industries. Then it is only fair for developed countries to foot the bill of cost of switching from traditional (polluting) technologies to modern (non polluting) technologies.

The developed countries (USA, Germany, etc.) want developing countries such as India, China, Brazil, South Africa, etc. to limit their industrial output in an attempt to limit emission of greenhouse gas.

Only leftist idiots (but then I repeat myself) want developing countries to damage their economies to reduce CO2.

The push to limit greenhouse emission is coming from the western countries led by USA. Obama administration is particularly keen on it. What is interesting is that none of the western countries want to limit their industrial output in an attempt to limit greenhouse emission but they want India, Brazil, South Africa, etc. to cut their industrial output.

Yes, it's an idiotic push.

The point is even developed countries such USA and Germany do not have fully effective green technologies in place. That is why developed countries want to continue to increase their industrial output using conventional technologies that pollute environment or else standard of living in developed countries will start to decline. As far as developing countries are concerned, they are not going to reduce the industrial output for the same reason developed countries are not reducing their industrial output. However, to defuse the tension, developing countries are suggesting that they are willing to adapt modern technologies that are safer for the environment provided developed countries who are not willing to sacrifice their industrial output share the burden. This is a fair demand in my opinion.

Mr. H. read this tomorrow when you are rested and your circuits are working properly :)

- Developed countries lead by USA are asking developing countries to limit their industrial output because they think it is causing global warming

- Developing countries are saying that they cannot do that because this will inhibit their ability to create new jobs and improve the standard of living

- Developed countries want to reserve their right to increase their industrial output to improve the standard of living in their countries

- Developing countries are not happy with this double standard but they are willing to make a switch to cleaner technologies if developed countries are willing to foot the bill
Don't judge me, you fucker.

The United States itself is inhibited by its ability to "create new jobs and improve the standard of living".

Obama has proven that since 2009.

And yet, you posit that we should bear the brunt of this bullshit for the rest of the world?

The point is USA is leading the pack in putting pressure on India, Brazil, South Africa, China etc. I think Obama is under pressure from domestic green activists.

So let me get this straight- American industries, American taxpayers, and American rate-payers are expected to foot the bill for American climate financing.

THEN, the same-said parties are expected to do it all over again for the rest of the planet? :dunno:

I do not think you are aware of the whole issue. Let me sum it for you. The developed countries (USA, Germany, etc.) want developing countries such as India, China, Brazil, South Africa, etc. to limit their industrial output in an attempt to limit emission of greenhouse gas. This will affect their (developing countries) ability to create jobs for their people. To make the matters worse, developed countries do not want any such limitation on their own industries. Then it is only fair for developed countries to foot the bill of cost of switching from traditional (polluting) technologies to modern (non polluting) technologies.

The developed countries (USA, Germany, etc.) want developing countries such as India, China, Brazil, South Africa, etc. to limit their industrial output in an attempt to limit emission of greenhouse gas.

Only leftist idiots (but then I repeat myself) want developing countries to damage their economies to reduce CO2.

The push to limit greenhouse emission is coming from the western countries led by USA. Obama administration is particularly keen on it. What is interesting is that none of the western countries want to limit their industrial output in an attempt to limit greenhouse emission but they want India, Brazil, South Africa, etc. to cut their industrial output.

Yes, it's an idiotic push.

The point is even developed countries such USA and Germany do not have fully effective green technologies in place. That is why developed countries want to continue to increase their industrial output using conventional technologies that pollute environment or else standard of living in developed countries will start to decline. As far as developing countries are concerned, they are not going to reduce the industrial output for the same reason developed countries are not reducing their industrial output. However, to defuse the tension, developing countries are suggesting that they are willing to adapt modern technologies that are safer for the environment provided developed countries who are not willing to sacrifice their industrial output share the burden. This is a fair demand in my opinion.

The point is even developed countries such USA and Germany do not have fully effective green technologies in place.

That's because "Green Energy" sucks.

That is why developed countries want to continue to increase their industrial output using conventional technologies that pollute environment or else standard of living in developed countries will start to decline.

And I agree they should.

Forum List

Back