Bravo! President Trump calling out Mexico for facilitating migrant caravans.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Closing the border is a drastic measure and will definitely hurt the border commerce on both sides. But it has to be done because Mexico like all of our other foreign "partners" have been trained to believe America is a spineless pushover. President Trump just told Mexico there is a REAL sheriff in town. They had better start protecting THEIR Southern border and shutting down the caravan express or the party is over.

America isn’t a market!! We are about culture and freedom! Enough of this commerce bill shit

Last edited:
Closing the border is a drastic measure and will definitely hurt the border commerce on both sides. But it has to be done because Mexico like all of our other foreign "partners" have been trained to believe America is a spineless pushover. President Trump just told Mexico there is a REAL sheriff in town. They had better start protecting THEIR Southern border and shutting down the caravan express or the party is over.
hahaha... yeah... he said they have to stop ALL illegal immigration. Good stuff.

Does that mean if he closes the border

he doesn't need to build the wall

Does that mean those already in the US cannot be deported

If he closes the border does that mean any demos can't come back in

So many questions, so little time

will he create another crisis

--------------------- thanks , hope that you are correct MMike .

----------------------------------------------- I hope that your types may call it a crisis Kilroy .

America isn’t a market!! We are about culter and freedom! Enough of this commerce bill shit
------------------------------------------- yep , everytime I hear the word economy it makes me think of what my DAD told me about 61 years ago . He said that the only ones whose main concern is always money are whores and criminals . USA is more important to me than mere money or economy .

Oh it will definitely be a mess. But like I said what is the alternative? Strong words? No effect. Military strike? Not good.

Military Strike , what would happen thet is bad . Except for the 'mexican' fifth column in the USA that might go all 'aztec' or 'ms13' [chuckle] .

Forum List

Back