Bravo Mr Harper, Bravo

Canadians rightly don't give a crap if you're gay, that's a Yankee hang-up.

Oh only a Yankee hang up?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Try flying a rainbow flag in Iran.

So now you're comparing the US to Iran? :cuckoo:

Surely you jest?

How could one possibly construe that I am comparing the two countries when I simply responded to your statement that being anti gay was a Yankee hang up?

Unless you are a smarmy new liberal wanker, no one could glean that from my comment.

I just pointed out that there is another country that has that "hang up". Actually there are many countries that have a gay "hang up".

Iran is just the most visible in its "hang up"

Iran stands out in particular. They take their "hang ups" over gays literally.

Iran_Hangs_Gay_Teens_3.jpg

Jack was my City Council member for years. I've never met another politician like him. If you called Jack's office, you got a call back within the hour. If possible, your request was dealt with by the end of the day. Jack never forgot who elected him and why he was there.

I called Dennis Miller's office when he was the Liberal MP for this riding because we needed a letter of reference from him for a client, whose father was a personal friend of Miller's. Our client had been a hell-raiser in his youth and needed to be able to travel to the US on business, now that he was a respectable grown up. Miller's office took over a week to just to call me back and two weeks more to get the letter to us - in spite of the urgency of our request.

My daughter works in Olivia's riding, and she says that Olivia is just as quick to respond to her constituents as her husband. We lost a great man when Jack Layton died.

If Olivia Chow marries Dog the Bounty Hunter, would she be Mrs Dog Chow? :D

Jack lied to Canadians about his health, and Stephen Harper wears a wig.

Forum List

Back