Bravo Lindner! Demon Merkel must go!

Noos:

The SPD responded to the failed coalition talks with a clear no to any talks or coalition.

SPD is practically dead. Four additional years in an Great Coalition can finish it.
Voters do not act rational or sane. We cannot assume they know what they are doing when making crosses.
For example, SPD has increased welfare spendings by about 20 % with Hartz 4 but the folks went to the street to protest "cuts in social services" in so called "Montagsdemos". The reform cut benefits for short term unemployed but the "long termers" get more. It was a jump from 296 to 345 € monthly for a single. Today it is over 400. In addition to that, rents and heating costs are provided and there is no time limit. They are completely insane and their vote behavior cannot be predicted accurately. Tomorrow, they could vote SPD with 40 % for no reason given.

The FDP Leader Christian Lindner saved Germany from demon Merkel and her Jamaika - Coalition!
All talks about Jamaika were failed. Hopefully FDP will get more as 20% in case of new elections in Germany.

FDP erklärt Sondierungen für gescheitert

This guy saved Germany!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

christian_lindner_6.jpg

Demon Merkel must go!:FIREdevil::FIREdevil::FIREdevil:

hqdefault.jpg

Germany is waiting for a coalition of AFD and FDP:banana::banana::boohoo::boohoo::happy-1::happy-1:

I don't think the FDP will do any better than in September, actually I think a new election will produce a similar result and they won't be able to form a coalition for a second time, what happens then I don't know it's uncharted water and will be a massive political and Constitutional crises.

What a disaster, Merkel brought this on herself with the insane Open The Floodgates To Third World To Go And Squat and Get Welfare at Taxpayers Expense.

What a tragic figure Merkel is, for a woman who is so gifted and intelligent, if she had not done the 180 on the Multiculturalism shit that she previously was 100% against then she would have been reelected in a landslide.

The problem for the CDU is if they throw Merkel out of the boat who are they going to replace her with? They have nobody because all of them surrounding her are 100% associated with her monumental mistake Refugee policy.

Merkel serves Deep State, not Germany, it is very good if she gotta go. Indeed Merkel kicked all opposition out and in CDU there is no one to replace her.The inviting of 2m IQ 60 'refugees' is her Agenda to destroy Germany. Because all parties except AFD supported it they all must disappeared. Hopefully AFD get more votes in case of new elections.

I have always loved The Smiths, I have always loved Morrissey, he's not a fan of The Donald though that can be forgiven though as for decades he has been very anti Immigration and very anti Multiculturalism so his latest comments fit with him, he is of course correct:

upload_2017-11-20_23-35-32.png

upload_2017-11-20_23-37-29.png

upload_2017-11-20_23-45-43.png

'I want Germany to be GERMAN' Morrissey attacks Merkel for destroying nation's identity

I do not agree with him about Kevin Spacey or Harvey Weinstein and think he should have just STFU about that, but on Merkel, Multiculturalism, preserving a nations Cultural Identity by not deliberately designing to destroy it by allowing Kebab savages and Sub Saharan African savages in etc I agree with him.

Morrisseys Weltbild: "Die Person, die als Opfer bezeichnet wird, ist lediglich enttäuscht" - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Kultur

upload_2017-11-20_23-48-17.png

upload_2017-11-20_23-58-6.png

Angela Merkel joins calls for new elections after coalition talks collapse

^^^^ Merkel dig her own political grave in September 2015, she now must get into it, the CDU must throw her off the boat and go into the new election with a new leader that is NOT associated with Merkel's insane Migrant disaster.

Tragic such a talented, intelligent and gifted leader and this is how it ends for her. There is no way she made the monumental mistake by her choosing, I will forever hold to my view I made in early 2016 that Merkel has been compromised and blackmailed into what she did, the Obama NSA were listening in to EVERY private Merkel phone call it was a huge scandal and she was furious she in angry ways confronted Obama about it, I remember she flew to Washington DC to confront him about it....and then a few months later she was silent about it....and then a few months later she made her announcement that the Kebab savages and Sub Saharan African savages could go to Germany and get EVERYTHING at the expense of taxpayers and any German who didn't like they should STFU and leave, yes thats the plan The Replacement of The Population with Infinity Brown People, a nation can survive and rebuild after an economic collapse a nation cannot survive a demographic replacement thats how you kill a nation forever. And Germany must die because you know of something that ended 72 years ago. Pathetic tell that crowd The Usual Suspects to fuck off like we across the border tell them to fuck off and save yourselves.

They need a Strong Man to do the dirty and all the filth Merkel was told to allow in, all that filth need removing. Permanently.

Noos:

The SPD responded to the failed coalition talks with a clear no to any talks or coalition.

SPD is practically dead. Four additional years in an Great Coalition can finish it.
Voters do not act rational or sane. We cannot assume they know what they are doing when making crosses.
For example, SPD has increased welfare spendings by about 20 % with Hartz 4 but the folks went to the street to protest "cuts in social services" in so called "Montagsdemos". The reform cut benefits for short term unemployed but the "long termers" get more. It was a jump from 296 to 345 € monthly for a single. Today it is over 400. In addition to that, rents and heating costs are provided and there is no time limit. They are completely insane and their vote behavior cannot be predicted accurately. Tomorrow, they could vote SPD with 40 % for no reason given.

I don't think the SPD will get 40% or even be first in poll in a new election, if the SPD came first with eg 34% and CDU/CSU came second with eg 30% that would be a disaster of epic proportions, a Leftist coalition with the SPD running it would literally be The End there would be no coming back from that by 2019 Germany would have another 20 MILLION Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans in it, with the family reunification thing which would be another 8-10 MILLION that the Environmentalist psychos want and SPD would just literally airlift as many Brown people into Germany to finish The Historical Project ie. Germany Must Perish(!), the thing is to eradicate the Germans via Imported Brown people outbreeding them.

The FDP Leader Christian Lindner saved Germany from demon Merkel and her Jamaika - Coalition!
All talks about Jamaika were failed. Hopefully FDP will get more as 20% in case of new elections in Germany.

christian_lindner_6.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Germany is waiting for a coalition of AFD and FDP:banana::banana::boohoo::boohoo::happy-1::happy-1:

I don't think the FDP will do any better than in September, actually I think a new election will produce a similar result and they won't be able to form a coalition for a second time, what happens then I don't know it's uncharted water and will be a massive political and Constitutional crises.

What a disaster, Merkel brought this on herself with the insane Open The Floodgates To Third World To Go And Squat and Get Welfare at Taxpayers Expense.

What a tragic figure Merkel is, for a woman who is so gifted and intelligent, if she had not done the 180 on the Multiculturalism shit that she previously was 100% against then she would have been reelected in a landslide.

The problem for the CDU is if they throw Merkel out of the boat who are they going to replace her with? They have nobody because all of them surrounding her are 100% associated with her monumental mistake Refugee policy.

Merkel serves Deep State, not Germany, it is very good if she gotta go. Indeed Merkel kicked all opposition out and in CDU there is no one to replace her.The inviting of 2m IQ 60 'refugees' is her Agenda to destroy Germany. Because all parties except AFD supported it they all must disappeared. Hopefully AFD get more votes in case of new elections.

I have always loved The Smiths, I have always loved Morrissey, he's not a fan of The Donald though that can be forgiven though as for decades he has been very anti Immigration and very anti Multiculturalism so his latest comments fit with him, he is of course correct:

View attachment 161574

View attachment 161575
View attachment 161577

'I want Germany to be GERMAN' Morrissey attacks Merkel for destroying nation's identity

I do not agree with him about Kevin Spacey or Harvey Weinstein and think he should have just STFU about that, but on Merkel, Multiculturalism, preserving a nations Cultural Identity by not deliberately designing to destroy it by allowing Kebab savages and Sub Saharan African savages in etc I agree with him.

Morrisseys Weltbild: "Die Person, die als Opfer bezeichnet wird, ist lediglich enttäuscht" - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Kultur

View attachment 161578

View attachment 161581

^^^^ Merkel dig her own political grave in September 2015, she now must get into it, the CDU must throw her off the boat and go into the new election with a new leader that is NOT associated with Merkel's insane Migrant disaster.

Tragic such a talented, intelligent and gifted leader and this is how it ends for her. There is no way she made the monumental mistake by her choosing, I will forever hold to my view I made in early 2016 that Merkel has been compromised and blackmailed into what she did, the Obama NSA were listening in to EVERY private Merkel phone call it was a huge scandal and she was furious she in angry ways confronted Obama about it, I remember she flew to Washington DC to confront him about it....and then a few months later she was silent about it....and then a few months later she made her announcement that the Kebab savages and Sub Saharan African savages could go to Germany and get EVERYTHING at the expense of taxpayers and any German who didn't like they should STFU and leave, yes thats the plan The Replacement of The Population with Infinity Brown People, a nation can survive and rebuild after an economic collapse a nation cannot survive a demographic replacement thats how you kill a nation forever. And Germany must die because you know of something that ended 72 years ago. Pathetic tell that crowd The Usual Suspects to fuck off like we across the border tell them to fuck off and save yourselves.

They need a Strong Man to do the dirty and all the filth Merkel was told to allow in, all that filth need removing. Permanently.

The good question is who can be a 'strong man' in Germany. Due to feminist 'education' most of guys until 50 are pussies.

christian_lindner_6.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 161574

View attachment 161575
View attachment 161577

View attachment 161578

View attachment 161581

The good question is who can be a 'strong man' in Germany. Due to feminist 'education' most of guys until 50 are pussies.

Fuck Feminism and Fuck Multiculturalism and Fuck Feelings, what is needed is Strength and Emotional Detachment and not Weakness and being Emotional.

Noos:

I don't think the SPD will get 40% or even be first in poll in a new election, if the SPD came first with eg 34% and CDU/CSU came second with eg 30% that would be a disaster of epic proportions, a Leftist coalition with the SPD running it would literally be The End there would be no coming back from that by 2019 Germany would have another 20 MILLION Kebabs and Sub Saharan Africans in it, with the family reunification thing which would be another 8-10 MILLION that the Environmentalist psychos want and SPD would just literally airlift as many Brown people into Germany to finish The Historical Project ie. Germany Must Perish(!), the thing is to eradicate the Germans via Imported Brown people outbreeding them.

You are wrong!
Both Merkel and 90 % of politicians including greens serves not German people, but Deep State and Israel who want eradication of Germany.
Greens are only puppets by Puppeteers in Washington and Jerusalem.

christian_lindner_6.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 161574

View attachment 161575
View attachment 161577

View attachment 161578

View attachment 161581

Fuck Feminism and Fuck Multiculturalism and Fuck Feelings, what is needed is Strength and Emotional Detachment and not Weakness and being Emotional.

You are right, but there is still not a strong man arising in Germany.

Noos:

You are wrong!
Both Merkel and 90 % of politicians including greens serves not German people, but Deep State and Israel who want eradication of Germany.
Greens are only puppets by Puppeteers in Washington and Jerusalem.
Did I say something else?

View attachment 161574

View attachment 161575
View attachment 161577

View attachment 161578

View attachment 161581

You are right, but there is still not a strong man arising in Germany.
Ich verkauf die ganze Scheiße in die Bleiberkwerke Sibiriens.

.... Ich verkauf die ganze Scheiße in die Bleiberkwerke Sibiriens.

"Ich verkauf[e] die ganze Scheiße an die Bleibergwerke Sibiriens."

But not bad (=very good) for someone who is not a native German speaker - although I'm not able to imagine any German will agree with only one word of all this nonsense, which is said here about the German politics and the current problems of our not existing new government.

Last edited:

But not bad (=very good) for someone who is not a native German speaker - although I'm not able to imagine any German will agree with one word of all this nonsense which is said here.
Oh, thanks for the lesson. Hast du sonst nichts zu tun?

But not bad (=very good) for someone who is not a native German speaker - although I'm not able to imagine any German will agree with one word of all this nonsense which is said here.

No, I have nothing else to do, Nazi and friends.

Well. You could learn German, then. Learn, how to spell Bergwerk when I give you a job in there.

Well. You could learn German, then. Learn, how to spell Bergwerk when I give you a job in there.

What about an exchange brain? I got a new delivery of jellies brains. A little to powerful for the shrunken head of a Nazi, but even if you will think with high speed it will not explode under your brainstorms.

Last edited:

What about an exchange brain? I got a new delivery of jellies brains. A little to powerful for the shrunken head of a Nazi, but even if you will think with high speed it will not explode under your brainstorms.

A jelly brain is just as real as yours.

lion-cache-ses-yeux-500x772.jpg

lion-cache-ses-yeux-500x772.jpg

I am in strong support of your pawpalm.

Forum List

Back