Bravo Israel

Israeli contributions to world peace:

Emergency Assistance

• Israel Defense Forces (IDF) rescue teams have responded to earthquakes in all corners of the globe, including: Mexico (1985); Armenia (1988); Turkey (1991); El Salvador, India, and Peru (2001); and Indonesia (2006).
• In 1994, during the Rwandan refugee crisis, Israel initiated Operation Interns for Hope, establishing a field hospital in neighboring Zaire to bring medical aid to refugees.
• Israel sent aid supplies to Sri Lanka in response to the devastating flood of 2003.
• Israel was among the first three countries to provide aid to victims of the 2004 tsunami that ravaged parts of Southeast Asia.
• Israel's missions included the Ethiopian airlifts when Israel rescued 28,000 African Jews, assistance to Turkey and Greece after their devastating earthquakes and setting up first-class, complete field hospitals in wartorn Rwanda and flood-devastated Djibouti.

A timeline:

1979 “Israel aids refugees from Cambodia
1985 “Israel aids earthquake victims in Mexico
1988 “Israel aids earthquake victims in Armenia
1992 “Israel aids victims of civil war in Bosnia
1994 “Israel provides medical aid for refugees from Rwanda
1997 “Israel helps extinguish a major fire in Turkey
1998 “Israel sends search and rescue team to U.S....

I have to leave now for awhile. These are just a very small sampling of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. If you need many more, when I get back, plz. advise.

What country was this that sent doctors, medical aid & built a field hospital in Haiti to save lives from a natural disaster in 2010?

During its stay in Haiti, the medical delegation treated more than 1,110 patients, conducted 319 successful surgeries, delivered 16 births including three in Cesarian sections. The IDF Search and Rescue force has rescued or assisted in the rescue of 4 individuals.

I have to leave now for awhile. These are just a very small sampling of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. If you need many more, when I get back, plz. advise.

I'm sure that they only sent medical relief to Haiti to make it LOOK LIKE they are a generous and democratic country. It was all just a Zionist conspiracy dude, didn't you know that

Palestinians don't even help themselves. The Palestinian people elected Hamas. And where is their elected government of Hamas while the Palestinians are being massacred in Syria?

Palestinians don't even help themselves. The Palestinian people elected Hamas. And where is their elected government of Hamas while the Palestinians are being massacred in Syria?

why are the palestinians being massacred in Syria? I did not even know
that there are still jews in syria

Well then, what the heck were those conspiring Zionists in Israel up to with his one?

Israelis pitch in to help after Hurricane Sandy | ISRAEL21c

I'm sure that they only sent medical relief to Haiti to make it LOOK LIKE they are a generous and democratic country. It was all just a Zionist conspiracy dude, didn't you know that

Hearing of this worldly generosity and believing most of it...Then why is it that the Israelis and the blind support of American Jewry see the shafting that the Palestinians have received?

Why is it this craving for their blood that you post over and over is never satisfied? Is Religious Nationalism so strong a force in human nature to turn us into complete animals?

I guess that's the real answer.

Good point Pbel. No one agrees more than me that Israel's treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep Palestinians captives in Israel is unforgivable.

Well then, what the heck were those conspiring Zionists in Israel up to with his one?

Israelis pitch in to help after Hurricane Sandy | ISRAEL21c

Hearing of this worldly generosity and believing most of it...Then why is it that the Israelis and the blind support of American Jewry see the shafting that the Palestinians have received?

Why is it this craving for their blood that you post over and over is never satisfied? Is Religious Nationalism so strong a force in human nature to turn us into complete animals?

I guess that's the real answer.

Forum List

Back