Bravest Bishop Who Ever Lived

By the way, I've never really pursued the whole issue of the "Holocaust" (MUST we capitalize it? Oy!) because it's kind of beside the point to me. My concern is what's happening to whites today, not what happened 70 years ago in Europe.

Why? Who cares about white people? White people been doing a lot of bad for a very long period of time. Wiped out almost all of the Native Americans living here with disease and war. STOLE this land from them. You enslaved African people for hundreds of years because you people were too weak to do the work yourself. What have the white people accomplished? You've stolen land, enslaved other people and now you claim you're superior? What a joke.

Sorry fella, but I don't feel like getting into a long and drawn out "What If " discussion. :eusa_angel:

It shouldn't long and drawn out.....Is it or is it not ok to remove a certain group from society forever?? Yes or no...Or admit you're a racist so at least we all know where you're coming from
As I have stated before on this forum.

I am 100% AGAINST racism in any way, shape, or form.

And I do NOT support genocide against any ethnic group.

OK...so you contention is that whatever extermination that Hitler did was against smaller insignificant groups, not against 1 big group like the Jews. but -IF- Hitler did do that (I am taking your side here SM, that he did not target Jews), that would be a bad thing would it not...-IF- that were to happen?

It shouldn't long and drawn out.....Is it or is it not ok to remove a certain group from society forever?? Yes or no...Or admit you're a racist so at least we all know where you're coming from

OK...so you contention is that whatever extermination that Hitler did was against smaller insignificant groups, not against 1 big group like the Jews. but -IF- Hitler did do that (I am taking your side here SM, that he did not target Jews), that would be a bad thing would it not...-IF- that were to happen?

The guy is a troll, dude. His avatar is that of the yellow patches the Jews were forced to wear in Europe so the SS police could identify them and send them off to concentration camps.

The guy is a troll, dude. His avatar is that of the yellow patches the Jews were forced to wear in Europe so the SS police could identify them and send them off to concentration camps.

Yea I saw that. He seems to think he can debate, but gets cornered easily

I just used the yellow star of David patch as an avatar.

To remind people of the thousands of innocent Jews that were killed during WWII

I thought you would support that DavidS?

Of course Hitler targeted Jews. That's a historical fact. I never said that he didn't.

And again, I am against genocide of any ethnic, racial, or religious group

You are of course already involved in a hypothetical (ie what if conversation) to wit: What if the holocaust never happened. It clearly did. Your wishing that it never happened does not make it so.

By the way Mr. James most Jews, and Arabs are Caucasians Racially.ie white people so why Mr. Joyce do you have a problem with one group of Caucasians (ie white people) but not another Arabs. Judaism is also a religion to which anyone who goes through the necessary steps may belong. So is it just the Jews who have Jewish antecedants go back centurys or those who only recently joined that you don't like? Or is it just the idea of Jewishness that you don't like or were you given a circumcision at birth and you blame the Jews for your lost foreskin?

Last edited:
were you given a circumcision at birth and you blame the Jews for your lost foreskin?

I've always concentrated more on the Jewish support for open immigration, affirmative action, "civil rights", criminal "rights", liberalism in general and endless warfare in the Middle East, but yeah, now that you mention it, having the end of my dick cut off to satisfy an exclusively Jewish genital mutilation ritual is a legitimate point of contention.

I mean really, people. "Jews have no power", they say, but somehow they've managed to convince all of white gentiledom to have their sons' penises mutilated in a way that has absolutely no medical benefit?

Day-um.

I'd call that the power of persuasion, writ large.

Let us assume for purpose of agument that we proved that the Halocaust is a hoax.

Then what?

1. Hitler and the Nazis are reduced from "the most monstrous evil the world has ever seen" to a militaristic nationalist movement in Europe from the early part of the 20th Century that had goals and tactics not too far out of line with many other groups and countries.

2. Israel's free pass for complete destruction of surrounding Arab peoples is revoked.

3. White gentiles look a little better in the popular conception, and Jews a little worse.

So, you can see why Jews have no interest in this happening.

You're constructing a rationale for the so-called "hoax" based on events which happened after WWII and the Holocaust/Shoah. You'd better off suggesting that international Jewry has used the fact of the Holocaust/Shoah to garner sympathy for the establishment and existence of Israel. But that wouldn't work either because the push for a Jewish homeland was on foot in the UK after WWi - that's One, not Two.

The British and Zionists fought one another in Palestine after WWII. The Brits knew all about the death camps but still fought the Zionists, there was no weakening of resolve due to the fact that 6 million Jews had been exterminated in those death camps. The Zionists assassinated and bombed and the British fought back. No quarter on either side. Using your rationale the British should immediately have handed over Palestine to the Zionists. Didn't happen. Your rationale collapses.

Forum List

Back