Bravest Bishop Who Ever Lived

Rod's dad was there when they marched into the camps. Sorry deniers the camps and deaths were real like it or not. I heard a first hand account from someone who was there.

FWIW my ex father-in-law was also an eyewitness to one of the camps.

But STILL I ask what difference would it make to anyone NOW if it turned out to be a big fat lie?

OBVIOUSLY, since our resident NAZI-lovers think this is extrmely importan issue which must be discussed over and over again, they MUST have a followup course of action.

So let us assume for purposes of giving them a platform they are right.

THEN WHAT, William Joyce?

Speak yup lad, here's your chance to make you intentions known.

Don't be shy.

What's your plan?

Last edited:
Hey, terrorist man. How's it hanging? Do you know the other day that more Muslims died because of terrorism in one day than Christians and Jews have died because of terrorism in the entire year?

I call that an improvement. Soon we'll round all you people up and show you what a holocaust is REALLY like. Then and only then can there be world peace.

EGGGGGZACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how Sunniman feels about the -FACT- that Jews tried to publicize to the world and help the muslims in Yugoslavia in the early/mid 90's.

THAT little inconvenient fact has been overlokked for years now.

No, no, no. You realize that Jews and Christians hate Muslims and want to destroy all of them? We didn't protect them against the Serbs or anything.... and the Serbs aren't a big deal... they just kinda started World War 1.

Sorry their is only one country that is paying any money to holoicaust survivors and that is Germany.

Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, Norway, and several others are paying extortion money to victims of the of the so called Holocaust.

So this is just hollywood technology, right Sunni? Just computer animiation, right?

Belsen01.jpg

Sorry their is only one country that is paying any money to holoicaust survivors and that is Germany.

Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, Norway, and several others are paying extortion money to victims of the of the so called Holocaust.

So this is just hollywood technology, right Sunni? Just computer animiation, right?

Belsen01.jpg
Are you claiming that these bodies are Jewish people?

They could be Russian soilders, German citizens who died of disease, Polish prisoners who died of over work, etc.

Nothing points to these people being Jewish.

But the Zionists love to show these pictures of dead bodies and claim they are Jews.

Last edited:
Hold these Holocaust deniers feet to the fires they are stoking.

Accept their premise for purposes of advancing the discussion.

Since these people are obsessed by this specific issue, grant them their given.

Now...ask them WHY it matters and WHAT, if it's true, we should do about it?

Arguing with them about the truth of the issue serves no purpose except to give them a platform to bitch and whine about Jews.

Demand that they tell us what we should do about and then..?

Well then, we know a lot more about them if they have the balls to answer us.

Here's the rope William...NOW, what are you going to do with it?

Last edited:
No, no, no. You realize that Jews and Christians hate Muslims and want to destroy all of them? We didn't protect them against the Serbs or anything.... and the Serbs aren't a big deal... they just kinda started World War 1.

Regardless, Jews worked hard to publicize the plight of the Yugoslavian muslims to the world and help them logistically and financially. While it's convienent to note that Hitler was friendly with some Arab countries during WW2 due to their common hatred (jews), it is also a known fact that once Hitler was done with the Jews, he would have been gunnin' for those 'dirty mud people' (Arabs)

Careful what you wish for Sunniman..

Regardless, Jews worked hard to publicize the plight of the Yugoslavian muslims to the world and help them logistically and financially. While it's convienent to note that Hitler was friendly with some Arab countries during WW2 due to their common hatred (jews), it is also a known fact that once Hitler was done with the Jews, he would have been gunnin' for those 'dirty mud people' (Arabs)

Please provide a link to this "known fact"

Thank You

They could be Russian soilders, German citizens who died of disease, Polish prisoners who died of over work, etc.

But the Zionists love to show these pictures of dead bodies and claim they are Jews.

I'll entertain you here SM...

Let's just say that those in that picture are:
communists, homosexuals, anti-nazi, etc.... History says otherwise but anyway...

Given how Sen Joe McCarthy has been villiifed in US history for the treatment of communists, is the above depicted in the picture acceptable for society for communists??

What if?....After all the communists, homosexuals, anti-nazis, etc are purged from society, is then ok to purge society of jews (yea for some), Hindus (who cares they're in India), Atheists (all over the world)?...EVENTUALLY, muslims would be targeted.

You idiots just don't get it do you?

Genocide...of A N Y kind should not be permitted

Let us assume for purpose of agument that we proved that the Halocaust is a hoax.

Then what?

1. Hitler and the Nazis are reduced from "the most monstrous evil the world has ever seen" to a militaristic nationalist movement in Europe from the early part of the 20th Century that had goals and tactics not too far out of line with many other groups and countries.

2. Israel's free pass for complete destruction of surrounding Arab peoples is revoked.

3. White gentiles look a little better in the popular conception, and Jews a little worse.

So, you can see why Jews have no interest in this happening.

By the way, I've never really pursued the whole issue of the "Holocaust" (MUST we capitalize it? Oy!) because it's kind of beside the point to me. My concern is what's happening to whites today, not what happened 70 years ago in Europe.

I don't doubt Nazis persecuted Jews, killed them, etc. I do doubt the six million figure, the gas chamber stories, etc. I remember a Jewish professor in college noting that the "lampshade" story was bogus... but when I told my mom about this, she practically cried and said it was true, and it was evil to question it. Huh?

Anway. Here's where I am, to flip your question, editec:

So what if Nazis killed 66 MILLION Jews? Then what?

Then whites today still have a right to exist unmolested by other groups. That's what.

Please provide a link to this "known fact"

Thank You

I can't post links, but here's a result of a brief search:

Well Hitler actually had supporters in Iraq during WW2. There was a coup attempt in Iraq, and fascist arabs with sympathies for Hitler briefly took control.

However, there was a British RAF base in Iraq, and the British, with the support of Iraq's Assyrian Christian race, who were supporters of Britain, fought a brief battle with the Arabs at a place called Habbaniyah. The British and Assyrians crushed the Arab coup, and won a few more minor skirmishes on the way.

So yes, the Nazis were active in trying to drum up anti allied support in the muslim world. They were also active in Iran and Palestine.

During the war with Montgomery in muslim North Africa, Rommel had some Arabs fighting on his side, and there were some sympathisers there.

Also, many Bosnian Muslims were recruited by the Nazis in the bloody fighting in Yugoslavia during WW2.

Muslims arent a race. But as a religion, Hitler had no time for Islam or any other religion really. He would use members of any religion (bar Jews) if he thought it would benefit him though.

Hitler was a racist, and would have had little respect for Arabs or Asians, he simply used them, or tried to, because he thought it would help him win the war.

Arabs are actually Semites, same as Jews, Assyrians, Maltese etc, so Hitler would have secretly detested them.

Hitler believed that the Germanic and Nordic races were superior to all others. So Slavs, South Asians, Semites, Orientals, Blacks, Turks etc were all UNTERMENSCH (underlings) in his eyes.

=================================================
Hitler did actually make alliances with some Arab nations - but this was based upon anti-Jewish and anti-British policiies and declarations - which the Arab nations were all too pleased to swallow and run with - despite what Hitler was doing to achieve his objectives.

There is no doubt, however, that when those alliances had fulfilled his needs he would have turned on them as they did not fit his Aryan ideal.

...EVENTUALLY, muslims would be targeted.

I seriously doubt it Bellyman

Muslim SS Division

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HfLvP2jTVq8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HfLvP2jTVq8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:

I am well aware of the alliances of Arabs and Hitler...He used them re: their common enemy..jews.

That all being said...What IF Hitler or someone else went and purges the jews and gays and communists, etc for his perfect race...THEN decided that Arabs didn't fit the mold (which they didn't), is it THEN a bad thing??

I am well aware of the alliances of Arabs and Hitler...He used them re: their common enemy..jews.

That all being said...What IF Hitler or someone else went and purges the jews and gays and communists, etc for his perfect race...THEN decided that Arabs didn't fit the mold (which they didn't), is it THEN a bad thing??
Sorry fella,

but I don't feel like getting into a long and drawn out "What If " discussion. :eusa_angel:

Hitler was a racist, most muslims were/are colored people. Do you get the picture? The arian german race is superior in his mind, if the Germans would have won against the SU & the allies then the muslims would have been next because Hitler believed his race was superior to them. Remember how Hitler initially cooperated with the SU and then stabbed them in the back?

Hitler also claimed that a nation was the highest creation of a &#8220;race&#8221;, and &#8220;great nations&#8221; (literally large nations) were the creation of homogeneous populations of &#8220;great races&#8221; working together. These nations developed cultures that naturally grew from &#8220;races&#8221; with &#8220;natural good health, and aggressive, intelligent, courageous traits&#8221;. The &#8220;weakest nations&#8221;, Hitler said, were those of &#8220;impure&#8221; or &#8220;mongrel races&#8221;, because they had divided, quarreling, and therefore weak cultures.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism#Racism_and_discrimination

Also religiously it is clear that he would root out Islam:

Elements of militarism found their way into Hitler&#8217;s own theology; he preached that his was a &#8220;true&#8221; or &#8220;master&#8221; religion, because it would &#8220;create mastery&#8221; and avoid comforting lies. Those who preached love and tolerance, &#8220;in contravention to the facts&#8221;, were said to be &#8220;slave&#8221; or &#8220;false&#8221; religions. The man who recognized these &#8220;truths&#8221;, Hitler continued, was said to be a &#8220;natural leader&#8221;, and those who denied it were said to be &#8220;natural slaves&#8221;. &#8220;Slaves&#8221; &#8211; especially intelligent ones, he claimed &#8211; were always attempting to hinder their masters by promoting false religious and political doctrines.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism#Religion

Last edited:
Sorry fella, but I don't feel like getting into a long and drawn out "What If " discussion. :eusa_angel:

It shouldn't long and drawn out.....Is it or is it not ok to remove a certain group from society forever?? Yes or no...Or admit you're a racist so at least we all know where you're coming from

Sorry fella, but I don't feel like getting into a long and drawn out "What If " discussion. :eusa_angel:

It shouldn't long and drawn out.....Is it or is it not ok to remove a certain group from society forever?? Yes or no...Or admit you're a racist so at least we all know where you're coming from
As I have stated before on this forum.

I am 100% AGAINST racism in any way, shape, or form.

And I do NOT support genocide against any ethnic group.

As I have stated before on this forum.

I am 100% AGAINST racism in any way, shape, or form.

And I do NOT support genocide against any ethnic group.

Oh really?

Tell us about your avatar, Sunni Man.

Forum List

Back