Bravest Bishop Who Ever Lived

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Excepting maybe Jesus, who got nailed up for questioning the God-hood of the Jews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM]YouTube - Bishop Richard Williamson - Gas Chambers, Anti-Semitism and the Truth[/ame]

Bless you, father.

In this case two wrongs definitely don't make a right. Jesus wasn't crucified for questiong the Godhood of the Jews but rather for making the rest of us look bad analtogether easy accomplishment. As Mr. Joyce clearly indicates.

It is unfortunate for you and the Bishop and the rest of the holocaust deniers that the Nazis kept such impeccable records and that a hell of a lot of them survived because those records indicate that you are both dead ass wrong. Hell we've got complaints from the Eastern Front of SS units complaining that they need to find another way to get rid of jews other than just shooting them out of hand because it was too much of a strain on ammunition supply. And this idiot is trying to say that the Nazis weren't trying to systematically exterminated Jews?

In fact historical evidence not only strongly supports the exact opposite of his statement, it proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Only by idiots that haven't seen the truth. I have I've been there. I've seen and perused the nazi's own records. They prove beyond all doubt that the holcaust happened.

It is unfortunate for you and the Bishop and the rest of the holocaust deniers that the Nazis kept such impeccable records and that a hell of a lot of them survived because those records indicate that you are both dead ass wrong. Hell we've got complaints from the Eastern Front of SS units complaining that they need to find another way to get rid of jews other than just shooting them out of hand because it was too much of a strain on ammunition supply. And this idiot is trying to say that the Nazis weren't trying to systematically exterminated Jews?
The German SS unit known as the Einsatzgruppen sought out Communists on the Eastern Front fight against Russia.

Now the Holohoax myth makers have twisted the facts.

Saying that the Einsatzgruppen specifically targeted Jews.

When in fact, the Einsatzgruppen were after Communists.

The fact was that alot of Communists happend to be Jews.

More and more people are finding out the TRUTH about the Holohoax

In one or two generations

The Holohoax will be known the world over as a fraud and a lie. :clap2:

Hey, terrorist man. How's it hanging? Do you know the other day that more Muslims died because of terrorism in one day than Christians and Jews have died because of terrorism in the entire year?

I call that an improvement. Soon we'll round all you people up and show you what a holocaust is REALLY like. Then and only then can there be world peace.

The Eisatztruppen said they were hunting down Jews themselves it's in their records and the records are still around. But wahat the hell I'm dealing with imbecils who are seking deperately for some way to rationalize their personal disdain of the Jewsih people and aren't about to let facts get in their way.

Let us assume for purpose of agument that we proved that the Halocaust is a hoax.

Then what?

That guy was excommunicated by the previous pope, he has acknowledged the holocaust now. That is the only reason that he can call himself still a member of the catholic church. So this video actually doesn't say much if the guy in it now says he didn't mean it.

Last edited:

Hey, terrorist man. How's it hanging? Do you know the other day that more Muslims died because of terrorism in one day than Christians and Jews have died because of terrorism in the entire year?

I call that an improvement. Soon we'll round all you people up and show you what a holocaust is REALLY like. Then and only then can there be world peace.
I feel sorry for a person like you DavidS being soo full of Hate.

As for me, the thought of even One Jew being murdered by the Nazis is a tragety and a crime against humanity.

Although I don't believe in the official Holocaust story.

I do believe that tens of thousands of Jewish people were murdered just because they were Jewish.

We must never let something like that happen to any people again.

But as long as there are people like you DavidS who are full of blind Hatred.

I am afraid that history will repeat it's self again and again.

I feel sorry for a person like you DavidS being soo full of Hate.

As for me, the thought of even One Jew being murdered by the Nazis is a tragety and a crime against humanity.

Although I don't believe in the official Holocaust story.

I do believe that tens of thousands of Jewish people were murdered just because they were Jewish.

We must never let something like that happen to any people again.

But as long as there are people like you DavidS who are full of blind Hatred.

I am afraid that history will repeat it's self again and again.

You're right. I hate people like you who who post "All Jews Are Sworn Liars!" and who think the holocaust never happened. You are a terrorist and you should be treated like one.

Rod's dad was there when they marched into the camps. Sorry deniers the camps and deaths were real like it or not. I heard a first hand account from someone who was there.

I guess all those military films and pictures of the prisoners and the corpses at the death camps were faked just like the moon landings.:cuckoo:

Sunni Man, check out cognitive dissonance again.:eusa_drool:

I personally believe that currently the Jewish powers to be are too much like the assholes we just voted out, but the Jewish people, like US, are not a reflection of just their leaders.

Rod's dad was there when they marched into the camps. Sorry deniers the camps and deaths were real like it or not. I heard a first hand account from someone who was there.

There are hundreds of thousands of survivors living in Israel. I met one once... published his work. The man was scarred from the experience. Watching hundreds of thousands of your fellow people die from starvation, gas chambers, ovens, thirst...

It should be a worldwide crime to deny the holocaust - punishable by life in prison.

Let us assume for purpose of agument that we proved that the Halocaust is a hoax.

Then what?
First, close down all of the bogus Holocaust Museums that our government has funded in almost every major city.

Next, cut off the billions that so called Holocaust survivers have extorted from governments around the world.

Sorry their is only one country that is paying any money to holoicaust survivors and that is Germany. And I doubt given the ever growing shortage of people who actually lived duriong the relevant time period say Crystalnacht to May 1945 that it will last much longer. And even if the nazis didn't kill them on purpaose they sure as hell killed a lot by 'accident' and deprived them of a good bit of personal property down to and including the shirts on their back.

EGGGGGZACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how Sunniman feels about the -FACT- that Jews tried to publicize to the world and help the muslims in Yugoslavia in the early/mid 90's.

THAT little inconvenient fact has been overlokked for years now.

Forum List

Back