Brave New Obamaian World

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
<object width="640" height="382"><param name="movie" value="http://www.ucbcomedy.com/videos/embed/75f8fc31c9c6d5068b01c0406cc52d3b"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.ucbcomedy.com/videos/embed/75f8fc31c9c6d5068b01c0406cc52d3b" width="640" height="382" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

That's hilarious.

2015?!

Everyone knows that all sickness, war, strife and human suffering AND erectile disfuction will end the very day OBAMA the Dali-Lama takes office.

I can't imagine how Comedy Central didn't already get the word.

They must be Republicans or something retro like that, and therefore not have read the memo explaining the benefits of voting for OBAMA.

Last edited:
That's hilarious.

2015?!

Everyone knows that all sickness, war, strife and human suffering AND erectile disfuction will end the very day OBAMA the Dali-Lama takes office.

I can't imagine how Comedy Central didn't already get the word.

They must be Republicans or something retro like that, and therefore not have read the memo explaining the benefits of voting for OBAMA.

Perhaps they haven't cosumed enough bambam hussein kool aide yet... they still have a brain capable of independent thought.

or maybe the other candidate's views are unacceptable?

nah...couldn't be...

Could be, but as in my case, and many others, neither of the dominating parties has a candidate I can support. Third party for me, probably from here on out.

Perhaps they haven't cosumed enough bambam hussein kool aide yet... they still have a brain capable of independent thought.

Perhaps.

You know...depite the fact that I expect I'll be voting for OBAMA, I share your viseral concern that we're voting for a pig in a poke when we vote for OBAMA.

But, we the people are typically voting for hope, when we elect these guys.

Usually, the people we vote for, most of us never heard of until they suddenly became the great white hope of one party or the other.

I'd never heard of Shrub until he was thrust on the scene, just like I'd never hear d of OBAMA until he was foisted upon the scene.

However, I know what McCain is all about.

I know I do not want him in office, too.

Hence, I vote for an unknown that seems hopeful rather than a known like McCain, whose policies I KNOW I don't like.

Forum List

Back