Brave hero cop shoots at Pomeranian, hits woman instead

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

That's some mighty fine police work. :laughing0301:

But just think about how many cops DIDNT shoot a Pomeranian today.....But to be fair, I've met a lot of Pomeranians I would like to shoot.....Pom dags are known for ripping out peoples throats you know. ;)

Cops: "It's a Bichon Frisé, comin' right at us!!!"

giphy.gif

OIP.LS4IDuDuafIHn2LDODaAkgHaF0

I liked:

Cop: I got everything on camera.

Shot woman: Good, you are going to need it!

I urge caution until it is investigated to see if the dog had a gun. If that cop was smart he would have had a throwdown to help his case.

That cop is so fired and that woman is going to have so much money to spend!

WTF is wrong with people?

Just stand there and tell the woman to get the little ankle biter and then proceed.

He has it on camera and what it looks like is he shot at the dog and hit her instead, so now the cop is fired.

He feared for his life. If you don't support this brave hero cop, then you should call a pomeranian next time someone threatens you with a ball point pen.

According to this article, the cop was cleared in review: A deputy tried to shoot a tiny Pomeranian running towards him but injured a woman instead, a lawsuit says. The woman told Insider that a year later, the pain is still 'excruciating.'

I find that disturbing. Regardless of whether he actually hit the woman with his shot, shooting at that dog the way he did looked dangerous (which is why it's at least believable that he hit the woman). I would guess the cop had a fear of dogs based on his words and actions in the video. His partner was up at the door where the dogs were with no problem.

I might understand shooting at a vicious Kangal or Doberman or Pit Bull ... but a Pomeranian? I used to have a cat that was more vicious than a Pomeranian.

I might understand shooting at a vicious Kangal or Doberman or Pit Bull ... but a Pomeranian? I used to have a cat that was more vicious than a Pomeranian.
Oh, they can be very vicious, but their tiny little mouths can't really get around much to bite.

Like a tempest in a teacup.

What I want to know is, why do police have a policy of just shooting dogs down like they do?

I had police creeping around my house in the middle of the night once, dogs are goin' apeshit..

So I go out there with a gun..they were actually chasing a criminal, but told me they know he didn't

come through my yard with dogs like that.

This was years ago, so they didn't kill my dogs or me or anything.

The only thing that scares cops more than a citizen with a camera is a little dog.

Forum List

Back