Brandon Raub released!!

Please sit your Glenn Beck hatred aside for @ 15 mins... this is a compelling interview.

If it can happen to this SOLDIER, it can happen to any one of us... Liberal, Conservative, Libertarian, or Independent.

It matters not your politics.

This has NO place in America... NONE!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iHtgRolDN8]Brandon Raub U.S. Marine : Psychiatrist Threatened to Brainwash Him - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Or considering he got detained for what he posted, perhaps it was then deleted.

that's likely.

So people should be locked up for unpopular political speech now?
so you think this was just about 'unpopular' political speech?

DO you ever think before you speak Avatar?

More than 60% of the people on this board would be imprisoned IF this were just about 'unpopular political speak', let alone all the people on other blogs and boards.........

much worse has been said on these boards but no one has been carted off for a mental examination....

so, we are obviously missing the facts on what was said to cause the police to do this....

and the article DID SAY that it was something said among friends on a PRIVATE message board that WE are not privileged to....but of course you and others have passed on that....:eusa_whistle:

that's likely.

More than 60% of the people on this board would be imprisoned IF this were just about 'unpopular political speak', let alone all the people on other blogs and boards.........

much worse has been said on these boards but no one has been carted off for a mental examination....

so, we are obviously missing the facts on what was said to cause the police to do this....

and the article DID SAY that it was something said among friends on a PRIVATE message board that WE are not privileged to....but of course you and others have passed on that....:eusa_whistle:

mostly because they hate this president so much that they don't care what kind of threats people make.

Big brother?

This was a local/state govt thing in a very red state.
Yes the FBI were called in but all the actions were by state and local officials.

He was taken into custody by the local police under the direction of the FBI,he was never booked into the police station instead was put in a pysch hospital where a special justice aka government judge ordered him held for 30 days. This had nothing to do with the local police other than the fact the FBI used them to take him where they needed him to go.

[...]

And therein lies the tale!

Why are we "missing the facts" on why this man was removed from his home? If you are taken from your home by force and placed in a mental institution, which was a common practice in the Soviet Union, would you be content with knowing the public was "missing the facts" behind the removal?

"We are not privileged" to know why a fellow citizen was removed from his home by force?

You need to understand that what happened to Raub can happen to you -- and me. And if if happens to me I want you to demand to know why! Specifically why! And if the information is classified for some reason, we have a right to know the reason for the classification.

Please understand there is a very good reason why our government should not be allowed to get away with these kidnapings!

mostly because they hate this president so much that they don't care what kind of threats people make.

:lmao:

You clearly suffer from some form of medium to long term memory loss... I don't. I remember what "you and your ilk" :)lol::lol:) said about Bush... I remember the signs calling for the assassination of a president, I remember the ranting leftwhiners... I remember these things even if you would prefer to forget them. Pity you have become such a left whine extremist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back