Brainless, selfish no tax advocates hurting our military

Doing something is better than sitting on your ass and do nothing.
I am guessing your love of guns does not include using a gun in serving your country.

You worthless shitbag libtard fuck.....while you were sucking your boyfriends cock I was in the western desert of Iraq lasing SCUD missile launchers for F-15 airstrikes!!!!!

Now,,,like I said...you piece of worthless dogshit....why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

I thank and respect all who have served.

I thank you for your service and respect you for your service.

I am not excited about your analysis of me. I think it would not hurt to clean up your language

I did not serve and am too old to serve now. My purpose is too help all who are serving and who have served.
I personally feel the burden of the war has been shouldered by few, while most Americans have not had to sacrafice.
I cannot serve but I want do what ever I can to support those who are serving and have served including paying a tax that can only be used for the military.

If you want to sacrifice then do something meaningful with all of your "wealth", like supporting a wounded warriors charity. Wanting to tax every single American just so you can here them bitch about a war tax is really quite disingenuous of you and an affront to not only my service but every single other person who wears or has worn the uniform.

You better clean up your act mister.....

You worthless shitbag libtard fuck.....while you were sucking your boyfriends cock I was in the western desert of Iraq lasing SCUD missile launchers for F-15 airstrikes!!!!!

Now,,,like I said...you piece of worthless dogshit....why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

I am not excited about your analysis of me. I think it would not hurt to clean up your language

I did not serve and am too old to serve now. My purpose is too help all who are serving and who have served.
I personally feel the burden of the war has been shouldered by few, while most Americans have not had to sacrafice.
I cannot serve but I want do what ever I can to support those who are serving and have served including paying a tax that can only be used for the military.

If you want to sacrifice then do something meaningful with all of your "wealth", like supporting a wounded warriors charity. Wanting to tax every single American just so you can here them bitch about a war tax is really quite disingenuous of you and an affront to not only my service but every single other person who wears or has worn the uniform.

As all taxes these days(and the threats of new ones)...are designed exacly to manipulate behaviour and nothing more.

And KUDOS for your suggestion on the Wounded Warriors Project.

If it takes more than "support our troops " bumper stickers to fund the war, the sunshine patriots aren't interested.

Bullshit you respect them. They - and their families (that includes me, btw) gave and continue to give far in excess than you or anyone else can ever repay. Don't come here telling former service personnel and their families how we have to do more, you stupid little shit.

You do more... you and all the other lazy fucking asses who sponge off the taxpayers - you give. We already have.

Sponge is too kind.

I am far from a sponge

I am a business owner of a solvent tax paying corporation. I pay business taxes, I pay payroll taxes for my employees and I pay personal income tax on my own income. I have been fortunate enough to enjoy a good income even through the most recent down turn which comes with a a hefty tax liability.

You can call me lots of things but you cannot say I sponge off anyone.

I also donate to several charities through my business and personally.

Then you KNOW you're paying too much, don't you? But yet you seem to back more Taxation to alter behaviour of the people at the detriment of the people...

I find this fascinating. WHY would you do such a thing?

The conservatives had the Presidency and congress for 6 years and the funding and treatment of the military was never more pathetic.
The left gives recklessly to the poor.
The right gives recklessly to the rich and big business.

The middle class and the military are screwed by both.

Your a simple minded idiot that aligns with the conservatives but do not have clue what the conservative politicians are doing.

Try and understand the difference between a Republican and a Conservative... it might prevent you from looking like as much of an idiot as you do now...
I am a vet and know what shitty treatment is from government.. and it was under a DEM president

You are a no-minded buffoon who spouts off slogans in some self-righteous attempt to look knowledgeable, when in fact you have zero clue as to what you are talking about

Your talk about some tax that only goes to supporting the military is a laughable premise... as we have guidelines on what government is supposed to do and spend on... however that process is broken, as evidenced by the amount of entitlement programs we have in government... more taxation is not the key... proper and equal % taxation with the elimination of wasteful and unconstitutional government spending and growth is the key

As stated before.. go fuck yourself

I think the statement above shows I may have been too generous calling you simple minded.

And of course you cannot address the faults in your thinking or the genuine points brought up... and YOU call someone else 'simple minded'???

As a vet I can honestly say that you can shove your pseudo-support up your ass and you can take your ideas and put them in the same place

Veteran charities are on my list. I feel that is a very good suggestion for all of us. Especially those benefiting the wounded veterans.

I respect your service but I don't respect you enough to to take serious your suggestion to clean up my act.
My act is not perfect but it is cleaner than most.

Bullshit you respect them. They - and their families (that includes me, btw) gave and continue to give far in excess than you or anyone else can ever repay. Don't come here telling former service personnel and their families how we have to do more, you stupid little shit.

You do more... you and all the other lazy fucking asses who sponge off the taxpayers - you give. We already have.

You are so full of anger you are not even trying to hear what I am saying.

For your sake I hope you can work through your anger

Oh fuck off with your whining. I'm not angry at you, I pity you because you are a cluess idiot. My parents taught me to be kind to dumb animals so I guess I have to be nice to you.

Any anger you have or don't have towards me is irrelevant. It is obvious by your posts you are a very angry person. You appear to be angry toward many things.

Try and understand the difference between a Republican and a Conservative... it might prevent you from looking like as much of an idiot as you do now...
I am a vet and know what shitty treatment is from government.. and it was under a DEM president

You are a no-minded buffoon who spouts off slogans in some self-righteous attempt to look knowledgeable, when in fact you have zero clue as to what you are talking about

Your talk about some tax that only goes to supporting the military is a laughable premise... as we have guidelines on what government is supposed to do and spend on... however that process is broken, as evidenced by the amount of entitlement programs we have in government... more taxation is not the key... proper and equal % taxation with the elimination of wasteful and unconstitutional government spending and growth is the key

I think the statement above shows I may have been too generous calling you simple minded.

And of course you cannot address the faults in your thinking or the genuine points brought up... and YOU call someone else 'simple minded'???

As a vet I can honestly say that you can shove your pseudo-support up your ass and you can take your ideas and put them in the same place

I found your post rambling and incoherent. I commented on your most poignanat statement.

Forum List

Back