BRAIN DEATH vs. BRAIN LIFE and ABORTION?

that was a pretty lame attempt to change the subject and then toss in the shoot the messenger routine since u have ZERO argument.....twat u say?:lol:

so once again I'll correct your tard logic....
beliefs can be factual but they can also be false..I am merely saying that factual beliefs should trump false beliefs...
for example...you and other catholics may claim that a sperm is not alive....that is a false belief

No, I didn't say 'twat', I said 'twit'. Twit - idiot.

And, you are too fucking stupid to discuss this rationally, you're an hysterical child. I suggest you grow the fuck up before you post.

Beliefs are beliefs. They are not facts. Facts inform beliefs but that does goes for any beliefs. You're just too stupid to know that.
twat? twat was that? you are the prototype of the 'dumb blonde' so you really should learn that dumb blonde's do their best when they dont express their dumb opinions..

You're brain dead. Hopefully someone will pull the plug and put the board out of your misery.

No, I didn't say 'twat', I said 'twit'. Twit - idiot.

And, you are too fucking stupid to discuss this rationally, you're an hysterical child. I suggest you grow the fuck up before you post.

Beliefs are beliefs. They are not facts. Facts inform beliefs but that does goes for any beliefs. You're just too stupid to know that.
twat? twat was that? you are the prototype of the 'dumb blonde' so you really should learn that dumb blonde's do their best when they dont express their dumb opinions..

You're brain dead. Hopefully someone will pull the plug and put the board out of your misery.

Im quire sure u and the other PC POLICE will have your say...and if the realists don't take a stand against the lunacy of the PC POLICE this site will die...iIve seen it happen again and again....so go ahead and kill it if u will

Last edited:

Im quire sure u and the other PC POLICE will have your say...In the if the realists don't take a stand against the lunacy of the PC POLICE this site will die...iIve seen it happen again and again....so go ahead and kill it if u will

This site was around long before you got here... and it will be here long after you're gone. Hopefully, we will discover the accuracy of the last part of the above statement before long.

Im quire sure u and the other PC POLICE will have your say...In the if the realists don't take a stand against the lunacy of the PC POLICE this site will die...iIve seen it happen again and again....so go ahead and kill it if u will

This site was around long before you got here... and it will be here long after you're gone. Hopefully, we will discover the accuracy of the last part of the above statement before long.
have you ever seen someone with such a huge ego before?
this guy takes the cake

Brain death is not the end, one can still be a productive right winger with zero brain activity.

By the evidence provided by you, rdean and truthdon'tmatter, that's a bipartisan talent.

True, blind partisanship is not limited to any particular party. But the right does seem to have more of it than the left.

And I like TM but she is a bit too partisan in my opinion.

If someone doesn't want to remain brain dead-they shouldn't have to. They should have that choice.

What are you talking about?

There is no reversal of brain death.

Are you saying that if someone does not want to remain dead, they should have a choice of being alive again?

I think he is talking about the right to have the plug pulled.
Remember the Schavio tradgedy and Jeb and other republicans involvement in it?

I do not think that only the govt and god have the right to deternime a persons time of "death".
I fully support death with dignity.

And I am perhaps the most qualified on on here to discuss that topic.

Last edited:
Brain death is not the end, one can still be a productive right winger with zero brain activity.

By the evidence provided by you, rdean and truthdon'tmatter, that's a bipartisan talent.

True, blind partisanship is not limited to any particular party. But the right does seem to have more of it than the left.

funny, it seems to be about equal to me

there is much more a sense of lockstep in the right than the left. The left includes a much more diverse bunch. Tree huggers, save the whales, the anti war activists, ban land mines, the get off oil greens, anti mountaintop removal, clean water, save the children and even stray pets.

the left do not have nearly as many pundits telling them what and how to think, and yes it is becuase of decreased support from the left for their pundits because of their diversity.

there is much more a sense of lockstep in the right than the left. The left includes a much more diverse bunch. Tree huggers, save the whales, the anti war activists, ban land mines, the get off oil greens, anti mountaintop removal, clean water, save the children and even stray pets.

the left do not have nearly as many pundits telling them what and how to think, and yes it is becuase of decreased support from the left for their pundits because of their diversity.

That's because you agree with them so you don't notice the lockstep from your own side. I probably notice it more from the left, because I 'lean right'... difference between us... I can recognize my own inability to notice it as much from my side... which makes me the rational one. :eusa_angel:

On topic: Bye Ben!!!! I'd like to say it was interesting knowing you but it wasn't. You were an idiot in your previous incarnation and you are an idiot in this one. No doubt you will remain an idiot the next time you return.... with a new disguise. :lol::lol:

The left do not have nearly as many pundits telling them what and how to think, and yes it is becuase of decreased support from the left for their pundits because of their diversity.

that's because you agree with them so you don't notice the lockstep from your own side. I probably notice it more from the left, because i 'lean right'... Difference between us... I can recognize my own inability to notice it as much from my side... Which makes me the rational one. :eusa_angel:

On topic: Bye ben!!!! I'd like to say it was interesting knowing you but it wasn't. You were an idiot in your previous incarnation and you are an idiot in this one. No doubt you will remain an idiot the next time you return.... With a new disguise. :lol::lol:

huh?

except none of those are opposed to each-other, and many could be all of those at the same time

Now that the decision has been made to pull the pull on ben's life support machine, I think we should take a moment to reflect on the stupidity of posters who just cannot stay off a forum from which they have been removed.

Ok, that's long enough.

Life goes on.... so does USMB.

Now that the decision has been made to pull the pull on ben's life support machine, I think we should take a moment to reflect on the stupidity of posters who just cannot stay off a forum from which they have been removed.

Ok, that's long enough.

he wont be missed
but then he didnt really seem to make any friends here either

Ok, that's long enough.

he wont be missed

He didn't the last time he was here either. :lol:

I wonder if he'll try to be more popular next time? :eusa_eh:

Ok, that's long enough.

he wont be missed

oh, he was a retread?

he wont be missed

oh, he was a retread?

Not strictly... a retread seeks permission to reenter and, was, for the most part, a decent poster before it melted..... this one.... not so much... he was more of your basic illegal alien. Sneaking across our borders and hiding among honest folk.

We have no problem turning off life support on a patient that is BRAIN DEAD. I thought about this and how it relates to the abortion issue and developed the concept of BRAIN LIFE......the point at which the brain begins sending signals,etc....Most experts believe it is somewhere in the 14-16 week post-conception range. But wherever it is that is the beginning of BRAIN LIFE!

So if it is ok to let a person die AFTER they are BRAIN DEAD...
then shouldn't it be ok to let a person die BEFORE there is BRAIN LIFE?
I say yes....and that is why I favor legal abortion prior to BRAIN LIFE!

and thats when the majoirty of all abortions, elective or medical take place.
and the later in pregnancy, the less elective abortions there are

I think Obama and every other crooked Chicago politician who sanctioned or encouraged the sickining procedure of inducing late term premature birth and leaving the infants to die, should be prosecuted for manslaughter.

Wow. I'm a lefty!!!

We have no problem turning off life support on a patient that is BRAIN DEAD. I thought about this and how it relates to the abortion issue and developed the concept of BRAIN LIFE......the point at which the brain begins sending signals,etc....Most experts believe it is somewhere in the 14-16 week post-conception range. But wherever it is that is the beginning of BRAIN LIFE!

So if it is ok to let a person die AFTER they are BRAIN DEAD...
then shouldn't it be ok to let a person die BEFORE there is BRAIN LIFE?
I say yes....and that is why I favor legal abortion prior to BRAIN LIFE!

Just in case no one else does it, let me point out the difference between "letting someone die" and "actively killing them".

Oh, and someone with the shaky grasp of tenth-grade biology that you have should not be trying to engage in big-boy debates about concepts such as "What is life?" Isn't there a nice "Dude, it should be legal for me to toke up" thread you could join somewhere?

Forum List

Back